Word

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Successful night in Upper Guk.

rrr_img_125124.jpg

Next level Shrink, thank the good lord.

rrr_img_125125.jpg

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
You guys may outpace Kalla and me, but we are going to try and keep up with you. I'm switching to my 20 enchanter and Kalla is a mage. If we can get on the same page, a mage, chanter, war, sham will be a pretty good 4 man. Both Kalla and I are at Guk now.

If anyone else wants to join, we could use one or two more to round out our group.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
That sounds epic. I thought I was going to be delayed tonight but I had some plans change. Will be on the normal time (6pm CST about). I'm 19 so I think Kalla needs to be at last least 13 to group with us. See if you guys can knock that out and then join us in UGuk. Xp there with everyone should be pretty nice and maybe we can break into Sol A later.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
That sounds epic. I thought I was going to be delayed tonight but I had some plans change. Will be on the normal time (6pm CST about). I'm 19 so I think Kalla needs to be at last least 13 to group with us. See if you guys can knock that out and then join us in UGuk. Xp there with everyone should be pretty nice and maybe we can break into Sol A later.
Yeah I PLed her a little with the chanter in Uguk last night (exp there definitely rocks). She stayed up playing after I crashed, so she should be 14 or very close by now.

We will be on tonight

Edit: Kalla is 14.5

Word

We had some fellow ReRollers join us tonight

rrr_img_125304.jpg

The object was to dungeon crawl all the way down to live side zone line.

rrr_img_125305.jpg

We ended up getting lucky after a few hours and had the Ancient Croc spawn for us

rrr_img_125303.jpg

Those sweet sweet pixels

rrr_img_125306.jpg

Doing work with a full group, pras dem gainz.

rrr_img_125307.jpg

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Brother Danglez and I are 29 and 33, respectively. After a bit of xp'ing in Highkeep we're going to move onto Velious.

Been itching to level in Crystal Caverns for a bit so we're headed there tonight. Will also be nice to get out of classic and into an expansion other than Kunark. I didn't play P99 when Velious went live so...this will be my first foray into Velious a la classic mode.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Danglez and I hit 35 and 38 last night in Highkeep killing some guards and nobles. We went to Crystal Caverns for a bit and kind of got bored with it I think and decided to go back to HK for that xp mod. We were going to move into LGuk last night but again, decided to stay in HK to kill nobles.

Playing a warrior has been very different from my usual Wizard. No more worrying about mana, having to track down research reagents, fly all over the world to buy different spells. I've been in the same gear for like 30 levels lol. I find that I'm constantly waiting on everyone else rather than the opposite.

I wanted to hit 46 this weekend but I think that may be a lofty goal.

Also, being an ogre without shrink sucks amazeballs bad. Not being stunned tho from the front is nice tho.

patrick

I just made a new enchanter here. I used the same download I used for project99 and chose this server. Is that going to be enough or do I still need their file pack? Also is there a global channel?

In game name is Vaughn

Aleatha

Silver Knight of the Realm
I just made a new enchanter here. I used the same download I used for project99 and chose this server. Is that going to be enough or do I still need their file pack? Also is there a global channel?

In game name is Vaughn
You should DL the UF client. You are gimping yourself using the P99 client.

axeman_sl

shitlord
So, how's this coming along? It should be picking up since it's been open for months and it was only a matter of time before-- huh? What?

Gmdg1kR.jpg

Oh. I see.

But definitely no to boxing, because that would kill the server.

Friday

Lord Nagafen Raider
Lol logged into this server tonight for the first time in a while since ive been busy. GM event going on. Asked for a summon to it.

Get summoned. 12 people are there (servers entire population)
Killed a green con rabbit (100's of these things).
Dropped a 60 necro pet spell. Cool. (I'm a 45 Warrior)
Pass it off to the nearest Necromancer who is level 60 (who asked me for it)
Necro says thanks. 10 minutes go by someone asks me for it. I say "xxx" has it he asked for it.

Kicked from the raid, guild, and server for being a ninja looter. Got called a moron and whiny bitch.

I hadn't even opened my mouth except to say hi to some people lol.

Definitely not ever playing here again lul.

othree

Yeah dude.

The replies to posts here by the server admin or whatever affiliation the guy has to LoF should have been warning enough that this is not a public emulator. From my point of view, I've considered it a private emulator for the admins friends from the beginning. They're very hostile people, definitely not the type of person you want running the video game server you play on.