Letterkenny

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Finally watched the first episode of this. Goddamn that was some fantastic television. Now I'm gonna binge drink and binge watch the next 5.

Muurloen

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
While the fartbook episode wasn't that great, Katy's page was the best one of the bunch. And that's what I appreciates about her.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Khane

So I finally watched the entire first season. This is really good. It's dumb, childish humor with absolutely absurd situations yet they make you actually care about pretty much all the characters somehow. It's very well written, very well acted, and funny as hell.

Katie and Wayne particularly. I have no idea how they made me care so much about 2 characters that show entirely no emotion.

• 1Solidarity

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Katie and Wayne particularly. I have no idea how they made me care so much about 2 characters that show entirely no emotion.
k29JUUg.jpg

I really want a super soft birthday party to go to. There better be a fucking cupcake station.

Probably can't have the horse sleep in my bed with me though. He'd break the bed.

hvI3Pyx.png

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
We're throwing a super soft birthday party for our buddy in August. Gonna make it a surprise.

No unicorns though
frown.png

Blitz

<Bronze Donator>
Binge watched this shit with a friend, and fuck, it was not a long enough binge. This show is fucking fantastic! Apparently it originated as a little YouTube show consisting of little 2 minute episodes about them talking about "Letterkenny Problems" (they are pretty funny, and Wayne has a second SUPER HOT SISTER). I would not mind throwing some cash at CraveTV for this (sadly not available outside Canada). Apparently as of last month, season 2 is already in production. Hope we get 10+ episodes next go around. I want Katy, in and around my mouth.

"I may not go down in history, but I'll go down on you"

Khane

Katie seems photoshopped. I can't find anything wrong with her.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
She is so fucking perfectly cast for this role. I'm pretty sure that if I saw her do a regular interview as (what I imagine to be) her regular self, I'd be disappointed now because she's just fucking perfect as Katy.

• 1Like

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Ahhh... a show based on the characters you find in every southwestern Ontario small town. 10/10.

Mippo tale: My BIL's GF is from Listowel (Letterkenny)