Letterkenny

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
For some reason I remember having issues finding S2 last year; this time around I found good quality rips of S2 and S3 with little effort.

Still hilarious at points, but they've discovered a couple of gags that are kind of cringy (to be faaaaaair) though the dialogue is definitely still top notch in S3. Katy as a blond is a-ok with me!

Reeeeeally wish Crave wasn't Canada only =/

Toids

Molten Core Raider
Still the same great quality writing. The male models sucked, but Shorsey's more prominent role made up for it. I think "to be faiiiiirrr" is one of their more mediocre bits.

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Give your nuts a tug tit fucker.

Anyone ever seen 19-2 english version, almost shit my pants when i saw Wayne, Bradley and McMurray all staring in that show.

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
Sounds like another season of this is about to come out. I just saw a commercial for it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
The Dyck episode hurt my brain when I realized that Noah is Jrock from Trailer Park Boys.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Season 6 is out now, and they have holiday specials, which I had no idea about. Good shit.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
How have I never seen this. On season 3 now. Some of this shit had me laughing harder than I've laughed in ages. Thanks to whoever posted the Dykes(sp) video in FSR(?).

• 1Like

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Quality Entertainment. Not sure how I have not watched this show till now.

Always had a thing for Canadian Women. Katy, Tannis, Bonnie McMurry and Gaye all do it for me.

Pretty sure that some of my old EQ pals up near Vancouver were "of the lifestyle" like the McMurrays. Fucking uncanny similarities.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
God damn McMurray!

GF and I are finishing up season 6, then the long wait to season 7 in October.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Finished the first season pretty damn quick. Definitely funny....I can see why the fartbook episode wasn't a winner.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Can't fucking wait for this!

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users