Letterkenny

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
It likely was, but I have no clue why other than diversity-wokeness. Also the complete turnabout on the relationship with the Frenchies overall in that episode just WTF-worthy. Seemed really hamfisted.
Yeah it was dumb. Just like the other frenchy relationship.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
Yeah it was dumb. Just like the other frenchy relationship.

Meh, Dary is a pansy, so that pretty much fit IMO, right down to his attempt to get her back. I mostly meant all the dudes, they were overly hostile.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Meh, Dary is a pansy, so that pretty much fit IMO, right down to his attempt to get her back. I mostly meant all the dudes, they were overly hostile.
The overly hostile also fit because Dary stole frenchy for a while. Plus the whole rival french speaking Caalnadian thing. Maybe thats not a thing though, i am not Canadian.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
The overly hostile also fit because Dary stole frenchy for a while. Plus the whole rival french speaking Caalnadian thing. Maybe thats not a thing though, i am not Canadian.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Season 8 dropped today in places. Hulu gets it on the 27th.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Janx

<Silver Donator>
fucking Bonnie McMurray....
1577515461447.png

• 1Like

Zapatta

Krugman's Fax Machine
<Gold Donor>
I had only ever seen clips of this show, Hulu spammed the fuck out of my email telling me to watch. Whoever compared this to Trailer Park Boys needs to eat dicks. TPB blows and this is actually funny. I said 'thats a Texas Sized 10-4' to someone today without thinking about it.

• 1Worf

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
It's weirdly amusing. Kind of Fargo-ish, as if one's latitude somehow effects intelligence. I have only made it to episode 4. Episode 3 was not so good.

I found Michelle Mylett to be strikingly, yet plainly attractive.

• 1GreNeg
  • 1Garbage

lgarthy

<Silver Donator>
It's weirdly amusing. Kind of Fargo-ish, as if one's latitude somehow effects intelligence. I have only made it to episode 4. Episode 3 was not so good.

I found Michelle Mylett to be strikingly, yet plainly attractive.

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>
Spent my day making shitty letterkenny valentines. (A work day well spent)

bonnie roald.jpg

shoresy.jpg
steak.jpg
steaks.jpg
dan goose.jpg

• 3Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Fuck this show, everytime I type "to be fair", my brain goes "to be faaaiiiiir". And I use the expression a lot.

• 4Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sevens

Log Wizard
God Damn if the black chick Gail doesnt repulse me to no ends but for some reason I would just love to grunge fuck her for a night

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Barf