Letterkenny

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Surprise episode drop yesterday for International Womens Day. Its pretty damn funny.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Animosity

All 6 episodes of Shoresy dropped on Hulu. Pretty funny so far.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shoresy was pretty solid; actual character growth and a reasonable arc are something that Letterkenny can lack. It was pretty present in this miniseries and I'm hoping it comes back for a second. The veterans were all super likeable, even if kind of one-note.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Surprise episode drop yesterday for International Womens Day. Its pretty damn funny.

I got caught up in shoresy and forgot about this. Finally caught it last week. My wife had to ask me what a mitt was. She giggled every time they said it. The contest was bullshit though. It's like it was tailor made for gail. How did she not win?

Animosity

New season is out and still hilarious.

Katie just keeps getting hotter.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Meanwhile Bonnie McMurray is down like 20 pounds and looking terrible.
Yeah, this is the saddest part for me. Bonnie was goddamn insano hot. But, she dropped weight and looks like she got plastic surgery, at the very least some lip injections. That said, Katie is still S tier hot.

Only watched the first episode, but I thought it was a pretty shitty one. One of their worst.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Up to episode 5 not even a single chuckle yet, best part so far was the 5 minutes of Shorsey.

Finished the season, better off watching Shorsey again.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
One of their worst seasons, IMO - up there with Season 9 and 7 (or whichever one the public access TV season was). Might even be the worst.

I thought last season was a pretty decent turnaround from S9, especially the Dyck Meat and Vidvok episodes, but this season was pretty bad. It got better as it went on, I think, but almost all my laughs came in the Church Bake Sale episode and from coach.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
I was hoping you were all over reacting but this season was not good, I feel like the guys must have been doing something else as it feels like they were barely in it, at least with the public access season it was still mostly them. Also there is no ongoing story which really hurts it, everything is a one off with no payout. Sad, hopefully shorsy season 2 will be on point.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
I've said this each season for a few years now, as long as Wayne is with the chick who is so boring and uninspiring that I can't remember her name the show will be stale and boring. Wayne's story drives the show and his story has plateaued.

Oh, and they've made Darrie the butt of every joke instead of just most of them which has led to his character sucking too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user