Letterkenny

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I need to catch up on all the missed seasons, but my coworker has heard me say, "Pitter patter, let's get at 'er" so many times that he says it now. He's never watched the show.

I was saying "allegedly" without knowing where it came from long before I ever saw a letterkenny.

There was an old guy I used to work with who always answered '42' to any question he didn't know the answer to. He had no idea where it came from, it was just something a friend of his used to say. When I said it one day he thought I must have known the guy too.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was saying "allegedly" without knowing where it came from long before I ever saw a letterkenny.

There was an old guy I used to work with who always answered '42' to any question he didn't know the answer to. He had no idea where it came from, it was just something a friend of his used to say. When I said it one day he thought I must have known the guy too.
I'm pretty sure "allegedly" is from before Letterkenny, because my friends and I have been saying it for years too. And I watched the first 2 seasons of LK when season 2 was out, so I'm positive I was saying it well before then.

A guy I used to work with, when asked where anything at all was, would always answer, "If it was up in ya, you'd know." I have been repeating that for a couple of decades, to the point where others at work say it occasionally too.

I also answer 42 to any number-related question I don't immediately know the answer to. I've explained it, but none of my coworkers understand it even with the explanation.

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
A guy I used to work with, when asked where anything at all was, would always answer, "If it was up in ya, you'd know." I have been repeating that for a couple of decades, to the point where others at work say it occasionally too.

My dad's version was "If it was up your ass you'd know where it was". How can you argue with that? If anyone complains you apologize for making assumptions. My wife thinks it's crude but she's coming around and uses it too.

I also answer 42 to any number-related question I don't immediately know the answer to. I've explained it, but none of my coworkers understand it even with the explanation.

I don't have trouble with that. Where I lose them is when I explain the secret to flying. It's so simple, I don't understand why they don't get it.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

brekk

Dancing Dino Superstar
<Bronze Donator>

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Pretty excited. Season 9 was fairly "meh", but I think they suffered a lot from China Virus restrictions. However, episode 2 in S9 is probably a top 5, maybe even top 3 episode for me.

• 1Like

Janx

<Silver Donator>
halloween britney GIF by CraveTV

• 3Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Bonnie is dumb hot. Hotter than Katy and Katy is a smoke show too.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
This is already way funnier than the last few seasons. Seems like they took the time to get back to writing really good quips and less on the relationship subplots.

• 4Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This is already way funnier than the last few seasons. Seems like they took the time to get back to writing really good quips and less on the relationship subplots.
Excited to start this tonight now that all the holiday bullshit is out of the way. I usually watch with my pants off incase I have to emergency spank to Bonnie and/or Katy.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
8 episode season? Was good overall, feels like season 2 or 3. Katy in yellow bikini was appreciated.

Faux

Lord Nagafen Raider
Finished up Season 10 today. Overall, I felt kind of 'meh' about it. Definitely had some funny parts, but not as much as the first few seasons for me. My favorite episode was the prostate episode overall and best scene was them sitting in the waiting room with Tanis and the other girl. Glen is always a standout too.

Yellow bikini Katy was nice. Very little Bonnie McMurray though.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
First 2 episodes were kinda meh, but the Dyckmeat episode and everything after is fucking classic. The prostate exam stuff was gold, especially Coach talking about his 'roids, and the Vidvok buttart shit had me dying as well. For some reason I also laughed a ton at the Loney bit as well. Definitely a return to form and miles better than S9.

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
Yeah, this season was much better.

They still need to get Wayne single again, though. Having him stay with the charisma-less chick just kills so many potential story lines.

• 1Garbage

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
According to my wife, one of those boys was a much better butt artists than the other. I didn't pay attention to which one it was.