Letterkenny

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So I have a dear friend who I haven't seen in person since sometime around last May. We have had enough of the BS and decided to catch up today in person. Also because Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus had put together a xmas gift for them and I was tired of it still sitting on our dining room table. They have a gift for me, a few books I wanted... and these :

20210130_002015.jpg

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I just started watching the show this year. My favorite quote so far is "Wish ya weren't so awkward bud". I think they've only said it a couple times but it's something I'll use a lot.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
Dang. I don't have Hulu.

Yeah that's what took me so long to watch it. My family started a thing were each of us does one service and we share the password with others. So I get a lot of them now and only pay for some of them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Yeah that's what took me so long to watch it. My family started a thing were each of us does one service and we share the password with others. So I get a lot of them now and only pay for some of them.

Hmm, can I be part of your Hulu family? :)

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This last s Asian was barf. Show was amazing but the amount of content released they can’t keep up abd now some of the fringe characters are getting annoying. Stuart and the Skids best days are long gone. Riley and Jonesy have long since had their peak. Gail was never funnny. And gay pastor has been mia but he’s still funny .

• 1Like

LiquidDeath

Magnus Deadlift the Fucktiger
This last s Asian was barf. Show was amazing but the amount of content released they can’t keep up abd now some of the fringe characters are getting annoying. Stuart and the Skids best days are long gone. Riley and Jonesy have long since had their peak. Gail was never funnny. And gay pastor has been mia but he’s still funny .

Yeah, Gail as part of the gang was a mistake. She's good as the creepy bar owner but that is it. It all stems from the stupid plot around Wayne's gf that is his worst gf in the show's run.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
See, I always thought Stuart and the skids were dumb as fuck. Even in that season that was mostly about them(4?), I thought it was the worst part of the season.

I don't know what it is about Gail, but she cracks me the fuck up. Something about a hideous donkey creature being an absolute insane horn dog makes me laugh. I do agree that she needs to be dialed back a bit, however, in terms of her screen time.

• 3Like
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
See, I always thought Stuart and the skids were dumb as fuck. Even in that season that was mostly about them(4?), I thought it was the worst part of the season.

I don't know what it is about Gail, but she cracks me the fuck up. Something about a hideous donkey creature being an absolute insane horn dog makes me laugh. I do agree that she needs to be dialed back a bit, however, in terms of her screen time.

I think her being a gross sexual foil works, but the absolute ridiculous gyrations and shit....COme on

DOnt get me wrong, the worst episode of Letterkenny is 3 times better than anything thats been on broadcast tv in 20 years.

I just really hit its peak around season 4 5 6

I can see Canada from my house, and as such I love how the nail not only the Canadian idiosyncrasies, but all the interactions with Natives is pretty funny for anyone who also grew up near a Rez. Growing up where we would drive to the rez to fill up on cheap gas and smokes, before heading over the peace bridge to camp in Northern Ontario, or spend a week at the Lake in Thunder Bay or PEI, they nail the experience. Their depictions of border Americans is awful though.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I think her being a gross sexual foil works, but the absolute ridiculous gyrations and shit....COme on
That's what sells it for me. It's such an over the top character that I cant help but crackup at most of her, "that's what she said!" style one-liners.

I just hope they don't try to turn her into a "regular", sorta like they did this season. Her schtick will get tired if they do.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
So I have a dear friend who I haven't seen in person since sometime around last May. We have had enough of the BS and decided to catch up today in person. Also because Mrs. Haus Mrs. Haus had put together a xmas gift for them and I was tired of it still sitting on our dining room table. They have a gift for me, a few books I wanted... and these :

View attachment 332028

I cant believe I found someone with a worse shape version of the Microsoft Ergonomic split than I even have. Still the best keyboard ever. Tie it in with a Logitech MX 518 and ive been rocking these for 12 years.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I cant believe I found someone with a worse shape version of the Microsoft Ergonomic split than I even have. Still the best keyboard ever. Tie it in with a Logitech MX 518 and ive been rocking these for 12 years.

Yeah, it's no IBM Type 1, but it's damn near indestructable. 8 keys are currently blank from having the lettering rubbed off them, but still going.

• 1Like

Hoss

<Gold Donor>
So when I got caught up, hulu went straight into littlekenny. Anyone else watch that. Good shit, but who are the bullies? I kinda recognize the voices but can't figure out who it is.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>

View attachment 332028
I need to catch up on all the missed seasons, but my coworker has heard me say, "Pitter patter, let's get at 'er" so many times that he says it now. He's never watched the show.

• 1Worf