Lightyear (2022)

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Weird idea for a movie, sure. Will it gross more than most of the other Toy Story movies? Most likely.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
meta end scene..

Andy carrying Woody leaving the Movie Theatre having just Watched Lightyear the movie and telling woody how cool it would be for buzz lightyear to be his best friend. or telling his mom he wants a buzz lightyear action figure for his birthday....

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
meta end scene..

Andy carrying Woody leaving the Movie Theatre having just Watched Lightyear the movie and telling woody how cool it would be for buzz lightyear to be his best friend. or telling his mom he wants a buzz lightyear action figure for his birthday....
i think that Woody had no idea that Buzz was a thing. thats the whole opening scene of the original Toy Story. Woody gets sidetracked almost instantly.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
A more wholesome time.
yeah, the last movie they even turned BoPeep into a feminist. that wouldnt be so bad, except that was the third time they pulled that with one of their beloeved classics. Incredibles 2, Elastigirl becomes a feminist. Finding Dory, Dory became the focus of the story. its always some lame twist now, just make a fun story and keep the politics out.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait a second, the movie is literally called Finding Dory and you are complaining the movie is about… Dory?

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Complain about character development all you want, if an animated sequel can avoid the "who is the next character to get a love interest?" trap it actually has a chance to be good.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Is it though? They found Nemo in the first movie which was called Finding Nemo.
Yeah, that was just a spin-off of the first movie, continuation of the world with a familiar character. No problem there. Bo peep going feminist badass was dumb.

Cybsled

Chuk probably got mad when Fraiser ended up not being about Ted Danza's character on Cheers

Caliane

is it just me or does that look boring af
I don't know about boring. but I think the trailer is cut wrong. its pacing is off. the joke delivery is off. It doesn't escalate action and threat properly.

Like, cut out the cat scenes. and then, instead of the final one, put the one "I regret having joined you" cat scene in instead.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Singh'sSpot

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's moar grounded, moar realistic, it's about the ability to survive space and stuff.

It might decent but I wish they played it more in the cartoon direction.