Liquors & Cocktails

Calbiyum

Molten Core Raider
For all of you who appreciate exotic liquors in delicate and fruitful flavors. Might upgrade to handles next time but Idk if I'm ready

1305258913468.jpg

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
This has been my go-to whiskey for a while. Not terribly expensive, something around 45 dollars for 750ml. Not many stores stock it though. It has a pretty smooth taste and is on the sweeter side. Dessert in a glass:
That looks tasty, I'll have to give it a try.

Usually when I'm going Irish I enjoy a nice Jug of Tullamore Dew. Nice sipping whiskey, very smooth, usually runs about $45.

tullamore-dew-irish-whiskey-5201-p.jpg

Malice_sl

shitlord
Tullamore Dew is really good too, though I don't see it in many stores. There's a pub in downtown Seattle that only serves Irish whiskey/beer and Scotch, and I usually get Tully when I'm there. Great stuff.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You could try Celtic Honey. It used to be Celtic Crossing, not sure why they changed the name. It's Irish whiskey, honey, and some other shit. It's pretty smooth.

rrr_img_5315.jpg

foop_sl

shitlord
I am on japanese whisky these days. The hibiki 17y being one of my favorite whisky. Other wise I am more into islay.

Sir Funk

Lord Nagafen Raider
I'm surprised Glenlivet hasn't been mentioned yet. It's my go-to scotch. Very reasonably priced and definitely a quality drink:

lda-image.jpg

Deruvian

Lord Nagafen Raider
Glenlivet 12 was my favorite for years, very drinkable beginner scotch. These days I favor the Macallan 12 or Glenlivet 15 more. Glenlivet 18 is good too, more expensive, though.

I'm content to drink Captain Morgan. I can't stand non-spiced rums. Bacardi is lighter fluid to me. I do have a bottle of Macallen 15 year that I work on from time to time.
You'd probably enjoy

Sailor_Jerry_Spiced_Carribbean_Rum__75842.1282746324.600.900.jpg

Good price point and better flavor / buzz then the Cap'n

Also, Bacardi is to Rum as Cuervo is to Tequila. They are blasphemies to their liquors of origin.

Ishad

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I am on japanese whisky these days. The hibiki 17y being one of my favorite whisky. Other wise I am more into islay.
"For relaxing times, make it suntory time"

I picked up a bottle of the hakushu 12 that I'm looking forward to trying.

xKALECx

Golden Knight of the Realm
Dude. This stuff is awesome. Top shelf whiskey for $30 at my store.
He's the oldest Master Distiller in the United States. He also created Blanton's Single Barrel (an incredible bourbon in it's own). About as close to Van Winkle as your going to get in an affordable bourbon.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Think I may have found my perfect red. I LOVE this shit. Etoille. Go snag this.

Burnesto

Molten Core Raider
That was the strangest ending I've ever read for a news article. He didn't go in depth on anything really.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Glenlivet 12 was my favorite for years, very drinkable beginner scotch. These days I favor the Macallan 12 or Glenlivet 15 more. Glenlivet 18 is good too, more expensive, though.
I think mentioned this before but if you like macallan and have a Costco near you, the Kirkland brand is just macallan rebottled and cheaper.

Lost Virtue

Trakanon Raider
Speaking of bourbon, I just ran out... I typically get a bottle of 15yr, 20yr. and 23yr. every year due to family connections with the local wine, bourbon (We see the Julian a few times a year), beer families.

My team lost too (Louisville Cards)
frown.png

2m5hv7a.jpg

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
damn dude sell me a bottle next year! I hate playing the "i know a guy who knows a guy who knows the owner of a liquor store and they save me a bottle in the back room every year" bullshit.