Liquors & Cocktails

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I decided to give vodka fusions a twirl. So I put something like 20 warheads of various flavors in a mason jar and filled it with vodka. Let it sit like 8 hours until the candy was fully dissolved. Shockingly it actually tasted pretty decent. Just drank it straight.

Tea_sl

shitlord
I created a mixed drink yesterday, on accident ofc-

Goslings Ginger Beer + Jim Beam = delicious. I call it the Golden God
You've created a whiskey highball about 115 years too late, slick. Basically as soon as ginger beer was invented someone was like "we should add some whiskey to this."

edit: also this is apparently called a whiskey buck, fuck.
It's not a whiskey buck. A buck has to have ginger beer or ale + citrus juice + spirit. The buck is an amazing family of drinks though from the Moscow Mule to the Kentucky Gentleman, they are universally delicious.

Absolut Cilantro vodka, amazing. I love Cilantro to begin with, but this vodka just tastes so perfectly "green" fresh

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I love the quote on that link: "...with a limestone finish". WTF does limestone taste like and why do I want to drink it?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Roberto Cavalli had, or has, a branded vodka that they advertise as being filtered through italian marble... as if that is some kind of selling point.

eek_sl

shitlord
Got a bottle of this. Really good shit, smooth as silk, very malty and complex. It's like liquid velvet gliding down your throat.

rrr_img_34077.jpg

Khane

Got something right about marriage
It's not bad but there is almost no alcohol in it. It's kind of a waste of money, just pick up some apple cider and mix it with Fireball whiskey. Way better.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
The lack of alcohol was very dissapointing, I like that I can drink it straight though.

Sorry for the delayed response.

Salshun_sl

shitlord

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I want to buy amazing chocolates filled with amazing liquor/alcohol of some kind. Anyone know of any?

Joeboo

Molten Core Raider
I want to buy amazing chocolates filled with amazing liquor/alcohol of some kind. Anyone know of any?
I've tried many, and I've never had one that I thought was really good. All the ones I've had have ranged anywhere from ok to disgusting. I've never had one that wouldn't have been better if it were just the chocolate and the liquor separately. Not sure why you have to ruin 2 good things by combining them into 1 mediocre thing.

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Bought some Lagavulin 16 Year to bring in the New Year right. Can't wait for that campfire smell to fill the room.