Liquors & Cocktails

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Turkish

Caaaan do
NameTypeAgePriceRecommended By

WHISKEY

ArdbegScotch (Islay)10 y/o$55 - $70Braklan, Kovaks

Ballantine'sScotch (Lowland)12 y/o$30 - $40Turkish

Cardhu 12Scotch (Speyside)12 y/o$40 - $60Chanur

DalmoreScotch (Highland)12 y/o$55 - $65Pemulis

GlenmorangieScotch (Highland)12 y/o$40 - $55Ichu

LagavulinScotch (Islay)16 y/o$60 - $80Kovaks

Laphroaig Quarter CaskScotch (Islay)~5.5 y/o$50 - $60Braklan, Kovaks

ObanScotch (Islay)14 y/o$60 - $75Kovaks

BulleitBourbon (Rye)$35 - $45BrutulTM, Lemmiwinks

Elijah Craig 12Bourbon (Rye?)12 y/o$18 - $25Skrala

Four Roses Single BarrelBourbon10 y/o$30 - $40Tenks

Jim Beam RyeBourbon (Rye)$15 - $20Tral

Rowan's CreekBourbon (Malted Barley & Rye)12 y/o$30 - $40Haast

W. L. Weller Special ReserveBourbon (Wheat)7 y/o$25 - $35Lemmiwinks, ezcw

Crown Royal MapleMaple Whiskey$25 - $30BrutulTM

SortilegeMaple Whiskey$20 - $25Ichu

RUM

Appleton EstateRum (Jamaica)< 8 y/o$35 - $40Merkins4Brazil

CruzanRum (Virgin Islands)$16 - $20Kais

Diplom?ticoRum (Venezuela)$30 - $40Turkish

KrakenRum (Trinidad)$20 - $25Ryanz

Mount Gay Extra OldRum (Barbados)$40 - $50Ichu

ZacapaRum (Guatemala)$40 - $50Turkish

TEQUILA

EspolonTequila (Silver)Un-aged$20 - $25Kais

MilagroTequila (Reposado)< 1 y/o$25 - $35Merkins4Brazil

VODKA

FiddlerVodka (Poland)$20 - $30Turkish

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Lately I have been drinking Cardhu 12. It has a slight vanilla taste at the start. I like it neat or on ice depending on my mood.

h98Ai.jpg

h98Ai.jpg

h98Ai.jpg

Kais

<Gold Donor>
Anyone tried that new Crown Royal with maple?

Also, huge fan of Cruzan rum and Espolon tequila. Cheap and smooth.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
Anyone tried that new Crown Royal with maple?
A hunter brought some of this out this fall and let me try it. It's not really whiskey anymore but it's delicious. Tastes exactly like a maple bar doughnut.

Ichu

Molten Core Raider
Speaking of maple whiskey, Sortilege worth checking out for any maple fans. I've given it as a gift a couple of times and even the non-whiskey crowd has enjoyed it.

Sortilege.png

Sortilege.png

Sortilege.png

Sortilege.png

Rune_sl

shitlord
Moved to a new state, found out costco sells their own brand of high end discount liquor. Grabbed a case of 20 year scotch for 45 bucks a bottle.

Here's to you, Wisconsin!

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
rrr_img_564.jpg

I discovered this bourbon a few weeks back while browsing the shelves for something new to try and was highly satisfied. Its a step above Jim Beam and other mid-range bourbons IMO, but only costing a dollar or two more. Taste great on the rocks, with sprite or cherry coke (the ladies love that shit).

Check it out.

rrr_img_564.jpg

rrr_img_564.jpg

rrr_img_564.jpg

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Moved to a new state, found out costco sells their own brand of high end discount liquor. Grabbed a case of 20 year scotch for 45 bucks a bottle.

Here's to you, Wisconsin!
It better be good because you can get good scotch for less than 45 a bottle...

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
This is my whiskey of choice.

rrr_img_616.jpg

It's got more rye in it than most bourbons and I would call it full flavored. If you're used to Crown Royal or something like it, this will kick you in the ass but if you like whiskey then this stuff is awesome. $29 a bottle around here.

rrr_img_616.jpg

rrr_img_616.jpg

Lemmiwinks_sl

shitlord
This is my whiskey of choice.

It's got more rye in it than most bourbons and I would call it full flavored. If you're used to Crown Royal or something like it, this will kick you in the ass but if you like whiskey then this stuff is awesome. $29 a bottle around here.
Seconded. I was drinking this last night with a friend, mixed with sprite.

Kovaks

Mr. Poopybutthole
Costco's Krikland brand scotch is just Macallan bottled and a little cheaper. Gotta love costco for scotch though, great prices on Oban and Lagavulin, wish they would carry Ardbeg. Damn now i am going to go have a scotch.

Turkish

Caaaan do
None, but scotch doesn't have to be aged 20 years to be good.
This. 12 y/o Ballantines is a great Scotch for the price and better than many others priced much higher because of their age. A lot more than time goes into a good Scotch. It's like wine; many people will pay more for an expensive bottle because it's an expensive bottle.

ezcw_sl

shitlord
<Weller's>

I discovered this bourbon a few weeks back while browsing the shelves for something new to try and was highly satisfied. Its a step above Jim Beam and other mid-range bourbons IMO, but only costing a dollar or two more. Taste great on the rocks, with sprite or cherry coke (the ladies love that shit).

Check it out.
This is my house/mixer bourbon of choice. Most people I have over have never had it before and have no idea its so cheap. Definitely a drink that fights way above its weight class.

My question would be; What other liquor you guys like, for all types, that accomplish the same thing?

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Costco's Krikland brand scotch is just Macallan bottled and a little cheaper. Gotta love costco for scotch though, great prices on Oban and Lagavulin, wish they would carry Ardbeg. Damn now i am going to go have a scotch.
I had no idea about this. I don't even visit the liquor section of Costco. Need to start...

Pemulis

Not Woke
<Bronze Donator>
I always found the Dalmore single malt to be among the best values. Haven't bought scotch in ages, so I'll have to see if it still fits the bill.