LK-99 Room-temperature Superconductor

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
It's part of the UAP patent package that the Navy paid Pais to develop.
Did the Navy call it the UAP Patent Package? Wouldn't that confirm the existence of NHI? What does it have to do with UAPs if they didn't say it does? Or are people just calling it that? If so, why are they calling it that? There must be some kind of reason for it, so I'd love to hear it.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
Did the Navy call it the UAP Patent Package? Wouldn't that confirm the existence of NHI? What does it have to do with UAPs if they didn't say it does? Or are people just calling it that? If so, why are they calling it that? There must be some kind of reason for it, so I'd love to hear it.
There's a whole thread on it but we both know you're far too lazy to actually.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
There's a whole thread on it but we both know you're far too lazy to actually.
So...UFO Twitter/Reddit told you so then?

Where is this thread? It isn't the one here. I'm bored at work, and my eyes don't currently hurt, so I could probably exercise them with a little bit of excessive rolling today, so point me in the right direction, kemosabe.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
So...UFO Twitter/Reddit told you so then?

Where is this thread? It isn't the one here. I'm bored at work, and my eyes don't currently hurt, so I could probably exercise them with a little bit of excessive rolling today, so point me in the right direction, kemosabe.
I posted all of Pais patents (which you skipped or ridiculed), the articles showing the Navy investments and project titles (I think you didn't even comment that week, which is SAD) over in the crazy antigrav hubcap thread a few years ago.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I posted all of Pais patents (which you skipped or ridiculed), the articles showing the Navy investments and project titles (I think you didn't even comment that week, which is SAD) over in the crazy antigrav hubcap thread a few years ago.
If I didn't comment for a week then I was likely on vacation, and coming back and trying to catch up I often don't comment on shit that is already old.

At my advanced age, how am I supposed to keep all of the stuff you post straight anyway? And I find it HIGHLY unlikely that I would ridicule anything you posted. You are a font of knowledge, good sir.

<thanosfineilldoitmyself.gif>

<maybe.gif>

• 1Weird Boner

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
MusicForFish MusicForFish

So this is all I can find in that thread.

Secretary of the Navy - 2019

And another one by Nola a few posts down about triangular spacecraft. I also googled a bit, looked on that cesspool called Twitter/X and another called Reddit. The only thing I see is people calling it Navy UAP Patents or variations thereof. Nothing that justifies the name other than "oooh, spacecraft!"

I guess it would be impossible for the Navy or anyone else to come up with theoretical ideas for stuff and patent them without having some sort of NHI or wreckage or whatever feeding them ideas, huh? So it must be UAPs, hence the name Navy UAP Patents! Genius! Please enlighten me as to how I'm grievously wrong yet again, because I'm sure I am.

Idiot Are You Stupid GIF by Bounce

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
MusicForFish MusicForFish

So this is all I can find in that thread.

And another one by Nola a few posts down about triangular spacecraft. I also googled a bit, looked on that cesspool called Twitter/X and another called Reddit. The only thing I see is people calling it Navy UAP Patents or variations thereof. Nothing that justifies the name other than "oooh, spacecraft!"

I guess it would be impossible for the Navy or anyone else to come up with theoretical ideas for stuff and patent them without having some sort of NHI or wreckage or whatever feeding them ideas, huh? So it must be UAPs, hence the name Navy UAP Patents! Genius! Please enlighten me as to how I'm grievously wrong yet again, because I'm sure I am.

Idiot Are You Stupid GIF by Bounce
I may have made an error. Try UFO instead of UAP (fuck them, call it what it is). It was originally an article listed from "the drive". 2021 time frame.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I may have made an error. Try UFO instead of UAP (fuck them, call it what it is). It was originally an article listed from "the drive". 2021 time frame.
I did that too. And I have seen that article. So essentially they are just calling them UFO/UAP patents because they are theoretical and would require technology that we currently do not have in order to actually work. That happens all the time, we just don't get all retarded and call them UAP patents. Someone gets a bright idea and says IF we could insert 1.21 gigawatts of power instantaneously while driving at 88 mph, we could travel through time, and I'm gonna patent that idea. Doesn't mean it actually works, but if it DOES, that smooth mothafucka has the patent!

The way that Tweet referred to them, as evidenced by both my and Tuco's reactions, implied that there was an actual link to UAPs in those patents. There is not. So why make that Tweet except to infer that the superconductor guys might have their hands on alien technology, or at least hints of it? I cannot see any other reason to make that statement except to contribute to the UAP hype currently infesting the world.

MusicForFish

Ultra Maga Instinct
<Prior Amod>
I did that too. And I have seen that article. So essentially they are just calling them UFO/UAP patents because they are theoretical and would require technology that we currently do not have in order to actually work. That happens all the time, we just don't get all retarded and call them UAP patents. Someone gets a bright idea and says IF we could insert 1.21 gigawatts of power instantaneously while driving at 88 mph, we could travel through time, and I'm gonna patent that idea. Doesn't mean it actually works, but if it DOES, that smooth mothafucka has the patent!

The way that Tweet referred to them, as evidenced by both my and Tuco's reactions, implied that there was an actual link to UAPs in those patents. There is not. So why make that Tweet except to infer that the superconductor guys might have their hands on alien technology, or at least hints of it? I cannot see any other reason to make that statement except to contribute to the UAP hype currently infesting the world.
Ffs you just HAD to throw in a BttF reference.
you're old grace helbig GIF by This Might Get

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
Omg omg omg it's confirmed!!! iFL

Oh I mean it's been replicated again buuuut that it's not room temperature superconducting.

Still has potential

Current MRI machines need to operate at -296C
New material that only needs to be -163C would be a nice improvement.

Still many questions to answer and a ton of research to be done.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Still has potential

Yea sure I mean that's cool. Not world changing though.

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Still has potential

Yea sure I mean that's cool. Not world changing though.

It's actually pretty huge because you can only achieve -296C with liquid Helium. -196C is liquid Nitrogen which is far more convenient and basically in infinite supply. We're actually in some danger of globally running out of He in the coming decades.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It's actually pretty huge because you can only achieve -296C with liquid Helium. -196C is liquid Nitrogen which is far more convenient and basically in infinite supply. We're actually in some danger of globally running out of He in the coming decades.
So you're saying some existing technologies might actually become slightly more efficient after decades of research if there are billions in investments? Tell me more of this wunderwaffe

• 1Like

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
So you're saying some existing technologies might actually become slightly more efficient after decades of research if there are billions in investments? Tell me more of this wunderwaffe

You don't know what's there or not there until you look. A true room-temp superconductor would be world-changing. It might be possible, so we look. On the way, we've made some things better.

Most progress is incremental.

• 1Like

Palum

what Suineg set it to
You don't know what's there or not there until you look. A true room-temp superconductor would be world-changing. It might be possible, so we look. On the way, we've made some things better.

Most progress is incremental.

Ok so there's a possibility this 25 year long project might incrementally improve things?

• 3Picard
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 3 users