Loki

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Fuck that Turner and Hooch reboot. This should of been the show they made.
You probably meant that at least a little tongue in cheek but this is the real problem with Hollywood.

Weird ideas like this won't get greenlit because people are afraid to make content for anything that isn't the lowest common denominator, and Disney is right at the top of that list. I really liked the mcu but as it's gone on it's gotten more and more cookie cutter and outside of infinity war, they are afraid to take risks.

But then you have the opposite end of the spectrum with stuff like batwoman and the new star treks that are AWFUL and has hardly any audience but they keep pumping out because it fits a certain political narrative.

Hollywood, get your head out your ass and give me a lokidile show!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Im 100% serious. No one gives a shit about Turner and Hooch.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
Great episode, hands down the best MCU show.

That was a magic user battle, done right. Not just slinging balls of light at each other like Wandavision, but fighting with illusion and enchantment.

I missed frog thor in a bottle, thats funny shit.

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I like the environments and Time Keepers plot, but Tom Hiddleson Loki is completely and utterly useless.
He conjures blankets and lights a sword kid Loki gave him. He's not in any way convincingly deceptive, has no plans that work, has nothing in the way of powers, gets beat up by time cops and everyone else that fights him.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

rhinohelix

Dental Dammer
<Gold Donor>
I like the environments and Time Keepers plot, but Tom Hiddleson Loki is completely and utterly useless.
He conjures blankets and lights a sword kid Loki gave him. He's not in any way convincingly deceptive, has no plans that work, has nothing in the way of powers, gets beat up by time cops and everyone else that fights him.

He's trying to be a good guy, he's new at it.
schitts creek lol GIF by CBC

• 1Like

Oldbased

> Than U
Yeah, Alligator Loki is going to go bonkers w/ merch, not Baby Yoda bonkers, but decent $$.

Loki horns are going to sell pretty good this Halloween too, for people, pets, cars, etc.
8 cats. Now I must buy 9 sets of horns. Thanks Obama.

• 2Like
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 2 users

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Hmm. I wonder if that bit about instantly killing all robots at the beginning will have just been some throwaway humor, or if it's semi-relevant to how this ends.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>

You just pretty much described regular Loki. That is his thing, eternal loser.

joz123

Potato del Grande
In the movies he was only powerful because of his staff. Otherwise he is just a trickster.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
In the movies he was only powerful because of his staff. Otherwise he is just a trickster.
Well comics in general and the MCU in particular has always played very loose with power levels for the sake of story anyway.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Loki made a point of harping on the different types of illusions
Older Loki made an illusion so believable it fooled Thanos and he survived

Not quite Chekov's Gun but they clearly established he can survive and will be powerful enough to fool even the mightiest of villains.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Loki made a point of harping on the different types of illusions
Older Loki made an illusion so believable it fooled Thanos and he survived

Not quite Chekov's Gun but they clearly established he can survive and will be powerful enough to fool even the mightiest of villains.
I'm pretty sure he's gonna die again in the finale. My guess is he betrays Sylvie to whoever the baddie ends up being but does it to save her, and Sylvie is our new Loki in the MCU going forward.

• 1Barf

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So the second season of loki will be just sylvie? I doubt it but wouldnt be suprised at this point. I like her character a lot more now but thats only the scenes with her and tom

Last edited:

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
So the second season of loki will be just sylvie?
None of the shows have had a second season announced yet and with how many are in the pipeline none of them will have a second season unless they start airing multiple shows at a time.

• 1Like

Sevens

Log Wizard
None of the shows have had a second season announced yet and with how many are in the pipeline none of them will have a second season unless they start airing multiple shows at a time.
I was under the impression that Loki had recieved a second season