Loki

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nothing confirmed comfirmed but theyve already had people working on season 2 since 2020

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Nothing confirmed comfirmed but theyve already had people working on season 2 since 2020
1625956909188.jpeg

A rushed season 2, how can we lose?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just caught up on this, really enjoyed it. A lot of plot holes people mentioned seem to have been explained in later episodes.

What really stands out are the 3 black female diversity hire TVA characters, just really flat and boring actresses.

Umbrella Academy has exactly the same plotline and had a much better female antagonist in charge of their TVA.

Female Loki is fine but I feels like she could be more Shakespearean like Tom Hiddleston, seems like she's just been doing minor soap opera type stuff in the UK. But then again Tom Hiddleston has toned it down to show he's changing I guess.

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Is there even a season 2 confirmed for any of these shows? I thought they were one and dones to setup future movies basically.

Homsar

This is a good ending

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210710-164250_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20210710-164250_Facebook.jpg
    582.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 3Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 4 users

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1626052081968.gif

I’m going to enchant it. Hold my hand, you can too. Jokes aside I’m digging it so far, love the change of pace, the inception, scenery change etc. Not great, not terrible. Better than WandaVision so far, going places at least.

Cybsled

Apparently Chris Hemsworth actually did some fresh recording for the Frog Thor cameo in the episode lol

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Is there even a season 2 confirmed for any of these shows? I thought they were one and dones to setup future movies basically.
Only Loki has a season 2 confirmed.

I'm still hoping Hiddleston has cameos hidden in some of the next phase movies ("aren't you dead?" "rumors of my demise have been greatly exxagerated. Don't tell bro, though"), but I wouldn't be surprised if you get "Sylvie" cameos instead while Loki gets the post-credit scene to tell us he gets to chill in his alt-Asgard as King Loki, and calls Mjollnir and stuff (the one that was seen in some of the trailers, and has yet to appear).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I suppose we'll find out what Sylvie's nexus event was in the last episode. Presumably ending whatever lies beyond Alioth.

I was thinking, while I like the character, there isn't much about her that has been developed beyond the fact she wants to bring down the TVA. It's all she's ever known so assuming they manage to do it how then does she grow?

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I suppose we'll find out what Sylvie's nexus event was in the last episode. Presumably ending whatever lies beyond Alioth.

I was thinking, while I like the character, there isn't much about her that has been developed beyond the fact she wants to bring down the TVA. It's all she's ever known so assuming they manage to do it how then does she grow?
She was just playing with a toy when she was picked up.

Maybe she had a crush on Thor.

• 1Worf

Downhammer

Vyemm Raider
Yea, my first thought, since she was taken as a child while playing with toys, was that she was developing too much compassion and the timeline needed a more evil/trickster Loki. Of course that reinforces the "evil" of TVA by not allowing her to be her best self.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
the whole timeline stuff makes less sense the more you think about it, an infinite number of timelines means everything can happen so why would the TVA (1) give a shit (2) be able to manage any of it. They would literally need infinite people to handle it

anyways theres a 4m disney short on D+ that has Loki, Thor, etc in Simpsons, its... ok

Kiki

Log Wizard
They don't need infinite people, they have infinite time, but somehow there are anomalies in real time at places in the past that have never had issues? Shouldn't that have already happened then? And not only that, but there are already alternate universes because of female and alligator Loki. They aren't just cleaning the main timeline of one universe. Are they just trashing every other dimension? It doesn't seem like it with the way the devices work. Do all dimensions have to be the way they want it? They are interdimensional time travelers but it's just shown on one graph. The logic on all of this is terrible.

Oldbased

> Than U
They don't need infinite people, they have infinite time, but somehow there are anomalies in real time at places in the past that have never had issues? Shouldn't that have already happened then? And not only that, but there are already alternate universes because of female and alligator Loki. They aren't just cleaning the main timeline of one universe. Are they just trashing every other dimension? It doesn't seem like it with the way the devices work. Do all dimensions have to be the way they want it? They are interdimensional time travelers but it's just shown on one graph. The logic on all of this is terrible.
Think of time as a river with 2 rafts and Helen Hunt is doing something.

Homsar

I started rewatching the season and there is so much shit the added for no reason except its weird and cool looking.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>

I've been convinced since that episode that she was going to be a truly heroic Loki with no trickster side. The dialogue she says while playing with the toys is about defending Asgard from dragons/evil as I recall.

• 1Like

j00t

the lokis make a weird mention about how no one ever dealt with a female version, so the assumption is that being a female loki is in itself a nexus event. but they don't capture her until she's 5 so either it's something else; playing pretend about protecting asgard OR that these "nexus events" aren't what they say they are. what we DO know is that the TVA is lying, so everything that they say should be taken with a grain of salt