Loki

Oldbased

> Than U
If the next episode doesn't begin with them eating spaghetti then I am just done.

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Aldarion

Egg Nazi
I like how they finally remembered halfway through season 2 that he has super powers. And he used them to scare a guy in an alley
they only spell it out literally in every episode that the TVA has magic dampeners

shit talking aside, that last moment made the season. just hilarious.
"Time to be brave!"
<instantly turns to spaghetti>

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob
last episode was definitely weird high on an edible, the first 10 mins was like Star Trek technobabble talk, then a bunch of people sad, then a whole lot of fucked up shit going on. I definitely need to rewatch it sober

the deaths were wild and completely unexpected. I really hope they don't try to... unwind it

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
RIP MCU.

Should be an interesting couple episodes remaining.

Makes me wonder if they're going to make incursions entire multiverses of timelines rather than one timeline vs another. I wonder if this is what they're introducing with this cliffhanger, perhaps the multiverse we've been viewing just lost.

Almost certainly end up being a much simpler explanation, but we'll see.

unwind it
Justin Bieber Food GIF

Foggy

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So the bitch and Ms Minutes just randomly have the ability to open doors without one of the pads now?

joz123

Potato del Grande
Great episode. I'm thinking they are in some kind of time loop and get another shot at fixing the loom.

Miss Minutes had access to the TVA system so I wouldn't doubt she could open doors.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Miss Minutes is an actual threat while this neutered version of Renslayer deserved to get pruned like a little bitch. Once OB flipped the switch and Minutes was taken out it was only Ren and Brad shown to be chumps. Unless we get an actual Kang revival Minutes should be the biggest bad they have to deal with by the finale.

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
I wish I enjoyed his show half as much as you all do. The look of it is great but every episode feels the same.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Dude if they 4th walled Mobius that would be amazing. Like the TVA ripped Owen Wilson from the timeline and he became the Mobius we know in the TVA. He goes back and finds what he was before his mind wipe and he made movies like Armageddon.

• 1Like
  • 1Blown
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I’m thinking it’ll all be undone. They killed off Kang and Renslayer too easily and those other murders were too grimdark for MCU to leave uncorrected.

fris

Vyemm Raider
I don't want to rewatch the last episode. did loki eraser stick another version of loki and say he'd explain later and they never touched it again in the eposide?

joz123

Potato del Grande
I don't want to rewatch the last episode. did loki eraser stick another version of loki and say he'd explain later and they never touched it again in the eposide?
In S2 E1 you find out why one of the Lokis needed to be pruned, just never found out who did it till this last one.

Xevy

Log Wizard
Because it happened to him in episode 2. He wasn't going to really explain it was a joke for the viewer because we knew that he mysteriously got pruned to save his life at the exact right moment episode 2, but never saw who did it. He did it. He is his own prune-grandfather.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Thought this was pretty good this week. Looking forward to the finale.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
An interesting development but I get the sense this "power" only exists while everything is unraveling, so it's not a permanent upgrade it only fixes the problem and we're back to square one.

This revelation also plays into the spiderverse "canon event" mechanic in a way.

joz123

Potato del Grande
Good episode. Ya the time slipping would be too OP if he could just use it at any time. Once the TVA is back to normal they will need to use the tempads again.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
This is the only marvel series worth watching. I like slow paced shows though. Not as well written as andor but kinda the same pace. I am actually curious how it plays out in the end.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user