Loki

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
But they kill the deviants...thus eliminate any exercise or consequence of free will. Its like the long way of eliminating free will.

But the Deviants are all time travelers, from what I understand, or people effected by time travelers. It also appeared that maybe not every deviation was a problem. They were tracking how far off course the timeline was going and there was a point of no return that would create a multiverse again, instead of the Sacred Timeline. So I imagine, since they said what the Avengers did was supposed to happen, their plan to put the stones back worked, probably only creating minor deviations that course corrected themselves.

Or the Time Keepers are evil lizard people, and Owen Wilson's department handles "Time Travelers Fucking Things Up" and one of the many other departments kills things considered "Deviant to the Sacred Timeline We The Time Keepers Like Best", keeping everything the one way it "should" be.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
they aren't time travellers, though they can be. loki didn't time travel, he just did something that the "sacred timeline" didn't allow for. the real issue is that loki and probably a whole bunch of people like him, broke off from the sacred timeline without even knowing it. the hannah barbara cartoon mentioned people missing work as an example. so there's this ever looming threat of "do what you are supposed to do" without actually having any idea what someone is "supposed" to do. but if you DON'T do what you are supposed to do you just get visited by the TVA and murdered.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For what it's worth, it's pretty clear that the middle time lord is Kang the conqueror. In the animated Hannah Barbara explanation video he even looks like the actor they cast for Kang (who is slated to show up in the next antman and wasp movie).

So that being said I think it's pretty clear that by the end of the show SOMETHING is going to happen with the tva that causes it to lose power (hence Dr strange and the multiverse of madness).

There will probably some lesson about the dichotomy between the chaos of free will and the order of predestination how how order and chaos are very different from good and evil

You do a wiki search on Kang's sweetheart, Ravonna, and it comes up with the actress who played the judge in EP1.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
they aren't time travellers, though they can be. loki didn't time travel, he just did something that the "sacred timeline" didn't allow for. the real issue is that loki and probably a whole bunch of people like him, broke off from the sacred timeline without even knowing it. the hannah barbara cartoon mentioned people missing work as an example. so there's this ever looming threat of "do what you are supposed to do" without actually having any idea what someone is "supposed" to do. but if you DON'T do what you are supposed to do you just get visited by the TVA and murdered.
I don't have access to Disney+ right now, but are we certain Loki didn't time travel? I know it said something like "Gobi Desert" for that scene, but was there also a date given? Some of the other scene changes had a place and a time, like the French one, but I can't remember if Loki's had a date too.

Grizzlebeard

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don't have access to Disney+ right now, but are we certain Loki didn't time travel? I know it said something like "Gobi Desert" for that scene, but was there also a date given? Some of the other scene changes had a place and a time, like the French one, but I can't remember if Loki's had a date too.

Just said, "Gobi Desert, Mongolia".

But unless they had flat caps back in olden times I'm going to guess it was modern day, or at least last century.

1623424669224.png

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
that stone didn't have the power to go thru time. just thru space.
so.... just a normal teleport.

theory.

from a few of the hint videos and my thoughts.
we now know that the judge was kang's right hand girl. (her name is associated with KANG)
look at the POSTERS.
it is all BIG BROTHER/1984 type stuff.
my theory is that the TVA is being run by Kang the Conquerer.
the TVA "city"is in the Quantum Realm (that city we saw in antman)
that is how they can do time jumping so "easily"
also from another video

PURPLE effects in the MCU are ALWAYS "EVIL"- see wandavision & dr strange.
the "reset grenades" release color Purple.

Seananigans

Honorary Shit-PhD
<Gold Donor>
White male looking up at brown female: I am always looking up to you like it should be.

faggots

The brown pandering is strong in this show.

Bleh. I feel like Stan Marsh in the "Everything is Shit" episode.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Cybsled

The brown pandering is strong in this show.

Bleh. I feel like Stan Marsh in the "Everything is Shit" episode.

“Omg this dude is sucking up to the judge to get her to release him, CLEARLY this is SJW propaganda!!!1!!”

You are all as bad as that evangelist dude who used to try to find hidden gay propaganda in kid shows and used outlandish logic that wouldn’t be out of place with that Black Dynamite scene where they try to figure out the location of the bad guy’s base

• 4Like
  • 2Salty
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 6 users

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
“Omg this dude is sucking up to the judge to get her to release him, CLEARLY this is SJW propaganda!!!1!!”

You are all as bad as that evangelist dude who used to try to find hidden gay propaganda in kid shows and used outlandish logic that wouldn’t be out of place with that Black Dynamite scene where they try to figure out the location of the bad guy’s base
They are literally using the same language that SJW faggots use and they are forcing it where it's not needed. Listen to the wise Latina!!! Fuck off.

• 2Picard
  • 2Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 4 users

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
I wouldn't be surprised if Owen Wilson is the one trying to bring the multiverse back because he hates his job or something. He's manipulating Loki to cause it to happen.
That would be cool. The desk clerks seem like they've also had enough of this California DMV+USSR Dyson sphere.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Cool episode. Kinda bombed about the stones and previous lore + story. But looks okay so far.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Watched first episode

Another marvel turd

• 4Worf
  • 4Garbage
  • 2Edgelord
Reactions: 11 users

Sanrith Descartes

Von Clippowicz
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not all branches from the main time stream will form a new permanent time stream. Sometimes a branch will just get reabsorbed just like a river. Say a guy forms a new branch and in the new branch gets hit by a truck the next day.. he is the only thing "different" about the branch and now that he is dead the new branch just merges back with the timestream. They allude to this in the cartoon. They are concerned in making sure there are no permanent branches.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
But why "this" timeline? Look at t he posters, how they are dressed..the color of the reset explosion, they are doing everything to ensure " their" timeline wins. the the is "truth police" 1984 writ large. I could be wrong but the TVA are the bad guys.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

ronne

Nǐ hǎo, yǒu jīn zi ma?
I don't see how they are anything *but* the bad guys? The entire MCU doesn't really work at all if they just go with the whole "infinitely powerful benevolent overlords that always fix everything the way it was meant to be" lol.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Huh? The Gods literally threatened to kill him if he didn't distract the horse somehow from helping the builder. Loki only meant to distract it by being a mare. The story heavily intimates he was raped while trying to lead the horse away.

At no point is there anything about enjoyment in there.

You are confusing gender and sexual preference. If a woman is raped and gets pregnant do you think that means she must have enjoyed it? The point of that story is that he actually turned into a female so thoroughly that he got pregnant. Real actual gender fluidity not the mental illness we have today.

Also, I am generally disappointed in all of you for not working heimdahl into this discussion on disney wokness.

the TVA "city"is in the Quantum Realm (that city we saw in antman)

Interesting. They even said that time works differently in here, which I think was also said in antman. I don't know about that purple = evil thing because that would require everyone in the MCU to be 100% good or 100% evil.