Long full disclosure

Gedrah_foh

shitlord
I agree with Zeste, let the kid take his chances with the dice rather than the guaranteed snake-eyes he"s looking at now.

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
GaliemVaelant said:
what he meant was, "She must not get pregnant." Turns out, there was no debate and he was in that much of a hurry to stop her from breeding.
I like this doctor, trying to save the human gene pool from certain disaster. Something must be done ASAP, we can"t have something like THIS happening...(of course those people might need air in which case proceed?)

Have you thought about a Vasectomy? Can a court order such a thing? After seeing your breeding attempts with your last 2 "things" I believe it could be in order. No offense bro...

That was a joke. When I see links in /r/relationship_advice, I always think they"d be funnier than hell in shittyadvice, and one day I saw a link that said, "Reddit, how can I tell if my wife is a lesbian?" I couldn"t resist. Shelly followed up with that post.

Also, I"ve decided to get a vasectomy. Brendon has autism. Jacob came out handsome, intelligent, and otherwise normal. This baby has a 50% chance for Weills-Marchensani Syndrome, and a 25% to have autism. That"s a 75% chance for a genetic disorder. I"m done.

tikkus_foh

shitlord
GaliemVaelant said:
That was a joke. When I see links in /r/relationship_advice, I always think they"d be funnier than hell in shittyadvice, and one day I saw a link that said, "Reddit, how can I tell if my wife is a lesbian?" I couldn"t resist. Shelly followed up with that post.

Also, I"ve decided to get a vasectomy. Brendon has autism. Jacob came out handsome, intelligent, and otherwise normal. This baby has a 50% chance for Weills-Marchensani Syndrome, and a 25% to have autism. That"s a 75% chance for a genetic disorder. I"m done.
Man, from creeping on her reddit, she frequents threads that talk about cheating. Bitch cheats. Get out. Kill it with fire. Kick her to the curb making sure she lands on her womb. Yes, physically on her womb.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
GaliemVaelant said:
Turns out, there was no debate and he was in that much of a hurry to stop her from breeding.
I guarantee that is how every man but you feels as well, especially after seeing pics of her. You didn"t just stick your dick in the crazy, but you stuck it in the inbred midget mutant "Kill it with fire" crazy. I almost feel like this is like some of the guys I saw in the army...so desperate for poon, ANY poon, that when they see some hideous troll in the shitheel armpit town just outside the base gates that they drop trou fast enough to create a sonic boom and then spend the rest of their enlistment crying about it to everyone within earshot.

$5 says that the miscommunication with your ESL doctor wasn"t because he couldn"t get the gist across due to some language barrier, or being in a hurry (unless he was in a hurry to get away in the same way I"d be in a hurry to get out of Silent Hill), but rather because he was so shocked by the idea that someone would actuallywantto stick their dick in there and even consider pregnancy that his brain was beginning to shut down as a sort of defense mechanism. GJ, you almost killed the doctor with your shenanigans.

P.S. Was she in Borderlands?

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Aamina said:
So...this guy has it worse right?
Yes...well he did anyways.

Galiem saw his problem and took care of it, with you...you seem in denial that things are on the right track....and while they very well might be, you wouldn"t be the first person on here to think so and then cracsh and burn after we all told you things were indeed not alright.

So Galiem being worse off is pretty subjective. I would say he WAS worse off....but now you are.

Tarrant220 said:
So Galiem being worse off is pretty subjective. I would say he WAS worse off....but now you are.
I just read Aamina"s posts in The Married Guy Thread, and really those seem to be run of the mill relationship issues years into (unfortunately) many marriages these days. I should be the last person to give advice, but it"s always easier to see other folks" problems than your own.

Aamina:

First, if she cheated once she will do it again. She"ll either be more careful or more in your face about it.

Counseling is a maybe. You have the dick, so you will be the villain. A vacation without the kids to relight the spark is the best save, but likely not feasible. Contact Agent 47 to take care of the ex and find out what went wrong. If it weren"t for the kids, she"d be gone already.

On the positive side, you seem to be handling everything in a mature manner, but be prepared and give few enough fucks (zero should work) to pull the plug on the relationship if shit don"t start trending better fast. Look at is as a blessing: You get time to prepare yourself. Most men lose the wife, house, and kids with no warning. Don"t wait for your life to become a country song. Trust me.

Erronius said:
$5 says that the miscommunication with your ESL doctor wasn"t because he couldn"t get the gist across due to some language barrier...
You"re likely correct, but I told it as it was explained to me. Well, the guy did finish medical school after all. English shouldn"t be an issue.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Dude.

You fucked a retard. I"m pretty sure all dating advice from you from here on out is NULL and strictly fucking VOID.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
James said:
Dude.

You fucked a retard. I"m pretty sure all dating advice from you from here on out is NULL and strictly fucking VOID.
Except he just gave pretty much the right advice.

What now?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I don"t give a shit if he gave me the winning fucking lottery numbers and sucked my dick while he did it. DID YOU READ THIS THREAD??? This is the most godawful train wreck ever posted on these forums. The only way this could be worse is if he ate the fucking placenta. Holy shit. This is some Guinness Book of World Record levels of fucked up, we have literally cornered the market on Fucked Up. We"re selling stocks of the shit.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Zappo_Crappo said:
The preggers convo should have gone like this,

She tells you she is preggers. You say, "Deal with it" and you put on your sunglasses and walk away.

NOTHING is worth those type of cons. & No child should experience that environment! Head for the hills man! Either things must change or you can"t participate in whatever relationship she demands.
What he said. Hell, even paying support from a (safe) distance will work out better that staying with the bunny-boiling midget.