Long full disclosure

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
before you fags ruin it all.
Your words wound me, madame!

Also judging by the thread title, Galiem may have a deep-seeded longing for things that are "full" and "long", but I don"t think disclosure is one of them.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Alright, that"s enough out of me. It hurts to work with the original images.

Dexz_foh

shitlord
What in the fuck would possess you to spend more than 1 fucking nanosecond more with this person.

1. DNA Test, after the baby is born. (10x cheaper)
2.Depending on results, leave or file for join custody of the child and separate.

No human should have to live under those circumstances, EVER. It sounds like she could potential be a threat to the baby with post par tum depression down the road....

Fuck man, good luck

Leviothan_foh

shitlord
The amount of vomit I have to hold back while reading this thread is incalculable. Now that adebisi has taken this to a whole new plane of existence, I am positive that if I vomit it will be pure black tar shit.

Leviothan_foh

shitlord
FOHSS has so much drama right now, especially since it"s Fall. I feel like a new season of a TV show just started. Grobee was exiled from China, Aamina is struggling to find his gusto as a man, and Galiem has returned with the crazy train.

MaulNutz said:
What to know who the real losers are here? Us, the tax payers. Score one for white trash.
The level of ignorance regarding social security worries me, considering that most of your retirements depend upon it and God-forbid you get in an accident.

SSA is paid out of money that the recipient has paid into the system. Understand what this means. I am living off ofmy money, not yours. Mine. The only tax payer whose money is paying anything is me. The only thing I am draining is my ability to retire if/when I recover. In my specific case, I am not drawing frommy moneybecause I can not get a job but because I can not keep a job. This is due to my curious desire to beat to death every ignorant, bigoted, loud-mouthed child such as yourself. I can deal with people I know making ignorant judgmental remarks because I get something out of the relationship in trade, but I despise moronic strangers speaking up about shit that is really none of their business. Part of the reason that I can do this is because whenever I filled out a w2, I put a number in that little field that asks for an additional amount to withhold.

SSI, which I do not receive, is paid out to people who have never worked, such as Shelly. Some people who receive SSI draw it from their payments into the system, and all of those people work only part time due to injuries or are currently on workman"s comp.

The whole "OMG disabled! White trash! Drain on the system!" Parrots the same ignorance you"re making fun of. I"m not so much sensitive about the insult as worried about the fuckton of homeless sick elderly we"ll see in a few decades partly because people were too stupid/lazy to learn how the system works.

Galiem, I normally don"t weigh in on topics like these but I think you"ve got a good heart and your openness with this forum is inspirational as it is humorous.

It sounds like you love her for all of her faults, but you can"t coexist with her unless she grants you some basic freedoms and peace of mind.

You don"t want her to live and die alone, or be abused by other men; so you need to man up, stick with her, and grant Shelly "her way". Be more unwavering when she isn"t doing her part. Demand equality in your relationship with her, in exchange for your loyalty to her. If she is trying to make you do all the chores, let her fury descend on you like water upon rock. If she wants to have guy friends,pretendyou"re out with other women. Change all your passwords and insist that a man must have his privacy if he wishes to keep his sanity.

Obviously she needs a lot of therapy to deal with her psychological issues concerning neglect/cheating/abandonment/self esteem. You aren"t a therapist so see to it she see"s a (team of) professional(s).

If none of that works just start shotgunning large amounts of weed to her in her sleep and see if it doesn"t change her perspective.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Are you incapable of being the bad Guy? Not on her eyes but yours? The person who is not afraid to leave has all the power, if she talks a bunch of shit and you are dead set on staying then just learn to ignore or or tell her straight up that you don"t care. Sounds like you just allow her far to much control.

What I would do is every time she makes those accusations you then say no that is not it but it is now. Example you break something and she says you break all my stuff, you then say no I don"t but then you start smashing shit of hers. Bonus if you find a way to trash talk while doing it. Throw her makeup in the toilet and say the makeup looks better next to pieces of shit then on your face. More bonus points if you manage a fresh shit after you throw it in. Eventually she will stop making up lies about you.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
This shit can"t be real. C"mon, folks. You"re all together in a conspiracy to massively troll lurkers like me. I shared this thread and the OP"s linked thread to my co-workers. We ran the gamut of emotions. We were at first hilariously hollering, then mortified, then confused, back to laughing, then made a turn to saddened, and then finally utterly disgusted. Even the fucking self admitted crack addicted maintenance guy who lives with four other dudes in a 2 bedroom slumhouse was able to "hooked-on-phonics" his way through these two threads...and declared he"s got a better life.