Long full disclosure

Pigbenis

Molten Core Raider
you-dun-goofed-inception.jpg

Goanad_foh

shitlord
ShellyshusbandDavid said:
I am sorry. Shelly forgot to log out. I am at her apartment right now. I meant what I said above.
Is her head flat enough to set a beer on? I"ve been wanting to ask that for the last 15 pages in this thread.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
ShellyshusbandDavid said:
I am sorry. Shelly forgot to log out. I am at her apartment right now. I meant what I said above.
Haha, it"s funny you mention that, about a dozen flying monkeys just flew out of my asshole. Crazy shit, literally!

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
thambokx said:
Actually, I think he was married to Shelley before Galiem.

David cheated on Shelley.

David and Shelley separated, during which time Shelley hooked up and got engaged to Galiem, who knocked her up.

Shelley and Galiem went separate ways.

David has come back to Shelley, who is still his wife, to beg forgiveness for having cheated.

Meanwhile, Galiem was with Jessica, but it wasn"t a relationship and is now with Ashley, who he had been with before.

Yes?
That"s right! Now, I am getting off here so me and David can talk. My son is better off not know Jeremy. Ashley and him are full of crap and I"m not going to be troll in this crap anymore.

Shelly you just proved yet again that you are the biggest retard in this forum.......

I never flirted with David all I did was go out and have a smoke. Besides the fact that I would never have done that he isUGHthank you all and good after noon. Ass Hat!

Goanad_foh

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
That"s right! Now, I am getting off here so me and David can talk. My son is better off not know Jeremy. Ashley and him are full of crap and I"m not going to be troll in this crap anymore.
you"ll be back...like a moth to the fire....

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
thambokx said:
Actually, I think he was married to Shelley before Galiem.

David cheated on Shelley.

David and Shelley separated, during which time Shelley hooked up and got engaged to Galiem, who knocked her up.

Shelley and Galiem went separate ways.

David has come back to Shelley, who is still his wife, to beg forgiveness for having cheated.

Meanwhile, Galiem was with Jessica, but it wasn"t a relationship and is now with Ashley, who he had been with before.

Yes?
GaliemVaelant said:
You got it, thambokx.
See Jeremy admitted he is my son"s father but I know he is going to just disown him again but I don"t care.

Grumpus

Molten Core Raider
Shelly1989 said:
See Jeremy admitted he is my son"s father but I know he is going to just disown him again but I don"t care.
Wait didn"t you sign another dudes name on the birth certificate?

Shelly1989_foh

shitlord
GaliemsAshley said:
Shelly you just proved yet again that you are the biggest retard in this forum.......

I never flirted with David all I did was go out and have a smoke. Besides the fact that I would never have done that he isUGHthank you all and good after noon. Ass Hat!
Goanad said:
you"ll be back...like a moth to the fire....
You are lying Ashley you know you are but whatever. Goanad, yes I am leaving now I don"t care about their lying anymore you all will believe that whatever you want but you all are people that don"t personally know me. Bye!

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
GaliemsAshley said:
No that title definitely goes to Blaezenfury. She might be the smallest retard on the forum, however.

thambokx_foh

shitlord
If Jeremy is the father, then you lied on the birth certificate. In order to correct that, would you be willing to have a DNA test performed?

Also, were there any other men that might possibly have been the father, aside from David?

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
thambokx said:
Also, were there any other men that might possibly have been the father, aside from David?
Assuming the answer to this is yes, the magnitude of the possibilities could quite possibly destroy my brain.

Every time I feel I"m having a dry spell, maybe feeling a little down, I"m just going to read this thread and thank my lucky stars that I am, in fact, in the middle of a glorious dry spell with zero drama. In fact, maybe I"ll treat my right hand to a nice dinner and a movie, as I"m obviously not giving it the credit it is due for not being anywhere near this bad.

thambokx_foh

shitlord
Vvoid said:
Assuming the answer to this is yes, the magnitude of the possibilities could quite possibly destroy my brain.

Every time I feel I"m having a dry spell, maybe feeling a little down, I"m just going to read this thread and thank my lucky stars that I am, in fact, in the middle of a glorious dry spell with zero drama. In fact, maybe I"ll treat my right hand to a nice dinner and a movie, as I"m obviously not giving it the credit it is due for not being anywhere near this bad.
For all of the pages devoted to this, I do not yet believe we have reached the bottom. I am still waiting to hear that the girl David slept with was Ashley, April, Jessica or Fabiana.

Meh, call me sick.

McShrimp_foh

shitlord
thambokx said:
For all of the pages devoted to this, I do not yet believe we have reached the bottom. I am still waiting to hear that the girl David slept with was Ashley, April, Jessica orFabiana.

Meh, call me sick.
Wait, is there some sort of stripper involved with this too now?

Darkclaw_foh

shitlord
Vvoid said:
Are you saying that you"re not turned on by this picture?

129103141098383757.jpg

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ashley, pics or you don"t exist.

And if David wants to prove his existing we"ll need a confirmed pic of him holding a sign that says FoHSS.