Long full disclosure

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Darkclaw said:
Honestly, this is the one thing people should be calling Aychamo out on. Just because Galiem is FoH doesn"t mean he shouldn"t be ragged on just as much. Fuck his entire reason for a check is people make me mad; he is helping to shit out just as many fucked up future drains on the system. Stop defending him Aychamo; from now on every time you go to white knight him think he willing fucked her.
Point taken!

Jx3 said:
You can do math in your head yet you type like illiterate trailer trash. Jesus fucking Christ I hope you die in a trailer fire
Her brain is so busy trying to solve string theory that she can"t be bothered with "simple" things like syntax and grammar.

Wrathcaster said:
I was declined because I am able to attend school full time, can cook for and clean up after myself, I can drive, do homework, etc... Basically I can do all the things a normal person without a disability could do.

The system is flawed in a way that they can"t recognize a disability exists only without medication. Basically, in my state, at least, you have to demonstrate that you are unable to work, attend school, etc. in any significant capacity to qualify, doesn"t matter if you can only do these things because medication allows you to. In other words, it gives incentives for slugs like Shelly NOT to work, as well as be dishonest in their applications, to qualify for benefits. I could, I suppose, quit going to school, stop taking my medicine, have a couple of seizures and possibly injure myself, and then I would qualify under their terms.

As far as not qualifying for disability back-payments when my seizures were far less controlled when I was 16-18 and couldn"t find a good combo of meds, my application denial letter stated basically that I didn"t qualify because I went to high school.

I"m more than willing to bet that whenever Shelly walks in the disability office, the utter pity the people there feel at her hideous disposition inclines them to slant the truth in her favor and/or she receives special help in her applications and appeals, possibly pro-bono legal aid or such.

I can always apply, and probably will, but unlike her I"m not looking for monthly payments, I just want to qualify for medicare.
Man, you hit the nail on the head. It fucking sucks that the system is screwing you. It"s totally true that it"s easy to manipulate the system. But you you know what? You"re in law school. You are busting your ass to do something *awesome*. If you need to, take out the extra loan, keep yourself healthy, and it will all pay off in the end. Fuck the system and the government. You"re kicking ass and I"d love to buy you a beer!

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I had a coworker who had his 5th when I worked with him back in the "90s in NY. Was a really nice guy, and had almost gone pro in hockey but life fucked him over. We"d have to swing by in the mornings to pick him up, and on occasion we"d be beating on the doors and windows and he still be passed out. For a while he"d tell us "just drop me off at the corner", as though he was saving us from having to drive down the street - we later learned that he"d wait until we were out of sight, and go into the bar there. More than once he"d still be drunk in the morning and fall off of a ladder; we were electricians mind you, so that isn"t the safest profession to be drunk at work doing. He just got lucky every time in court, I remember him saying the judges would threaten him, he"d think that he was going to do hard time, and then they"d do everything just SHORT of a sentence. Ankle bracelets, driving suspensions, parole, all of that.

I don"t even think he had a license the 5th time, and had to deal with all the additional crap for driving with a suspended license in addition to the DUI charges, but /shrug.

Aychamo BanBan

<Banned>
Erronius said:
You should know better than to think that here of all places, ROFL. I tried watching jarsquatter even after having to stop and start like 45 times to the point I felt faint. I still can"t find the video of the goth girl making herself vomit and then eating it out of a bowl, rinse and repeat about 40 times (friends didn"t believe me and now I cannot find it )

As for Aychamo; Aychamo doesn"t care. If anything I"d expect Aychamo to ride this thread until it dies a long drawn out death like a diplodicus in LeBrea. Picture Aychomo like a medical version of Charlie Sheen - think Sheen would care? Fuck no. People should be happy he hasn"t hosted a video of his sphincter yet (entirely for medical reasons of course!) or something like a video of an autopsy, or genital warts the size of grapes. Love him or hate him /shrug.

Oh, and haters gonna hate.
Those are some damn good ideas I"ve been battling this chronic itchy butthole for about 4 years. I literally have to put hydrocortisone cream on a piece of toilet paper and get one knuckle deep into my hole.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Shelly1989 said:
I am not mentally retard. Jeremy is the one who has mental problems. I don"t care about you all"s insults because you don"t know me.
You are retarded, actually. You"re so retarded you thought you could come here and tell us that an energy sucking vampire (that you"re admittedly obsessed with) caused your medical condition by "stressing you out" and think we"d not only believe you, but feel sorry for you, too. It was likely your fault as you increased your chances by exposing yourself to risk factors such assmoking while pregnant. Furthermore, you were also selfish and negligent to your unborn child when knowing that sexual intercourse as well as certain foreplay could result in preterm labor or a loss of the pregnancy, yet you demanded these things, going as far as whining about it on Reddit. I doubt it"s a coincidence you had your son prematurely considering your promiscuous behavior and (public) sexual demands (I doubt your sluttiness was limited to just one partner during your pregnancy). Anyone can Google your condition and see for themselves that you"re full of shit saying that Jeremy caused it by stressing you out (although he ((and others)) having sex with you makes him ((them)) just as guilty as you).

Looking at how psychotic you are, going as far as documenting your encounters with men like you"re a 16 year old tracking their first kiss, first "I love you" and so on; it was probably your own self-induced stress that kept you as a high risk patient.

Things as simple as pressure points on your feet and breast (udders in your case) massage/play can cause contractions. Who knows what or who else you have done to put your son at risk while pregnant.

If you didn"t care you wouldn"t be here. I"m amazed someone like you can even be a slut much less get someone to marry them. You don"t get to be psycho or bitchy when you"re ugly, it"s the rule - you have to be nice (same applies to fatties).

Iwould have problems on a dating website finding a man if I said I was looking for a baby daddy, especially right after a wall-o-text talking about my u-haul of drama (you"ve exceeded just having baggage). A beauty queen would have troubles after posting that shit.

You have proven 100 times over that you are in fact mentally retarded.

Retard.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Wrathcaster said:
I was declined because I am able to attend school full time, can cook for and clean up after myself, I can drive, do homework, etc... Basically I can do all the things a normal person without a disability could do.

The system is flawed in a way that they can"t recognize a disability exists only without medication. Basically, in my state, at least, you have to demonstrate that you are unable to work, attend school, etc. in any significant capacity to qualify, doesn"t matter if you can only do these things because medication allows you to. In other words, it gives incentives for slugs like Shelly NOT to work, as well as be dishonest in their applications, to qualify for benefits. I could, I suppose, quit going to school, stop taking my medicine, have a couple of seizures and possibly injure myself, and then I would qualify under their terms.

As far as not qualifying for disability back-payments when my seizures were far less controlled when I was 16-18 and couldn"t find a good combo of meds, my application denial letter stated basically that I didn"t qualify because I went to high school.

I"m more than willing to bet that whenever Shelly walks in the disability office, the utter pity the people there feel at her hideous disposition inclines them to slant the truth in her favor and/or she receives special help in her applications and appeals, possibly pro-bono legal aid or such.

I can always apply, and probably will, but unlike her I"m not looking for monthly payments, I just want to qualify for medicare.
This is what my oldest niece has to look forward too. The trouble is her epilepsy started when she was around 2. She has something like 30 siezures a day, but luckily they are micro. How ever she hit her head at school last year and was knocked unconscious for a long time. The school never called an ambulance. She started having grand mals after that.

She is young still but the doctor said her brain fires chaotically, and it is causing her to have trouble remembering things which makes learning difficult. Her medicine is not covered by their medical either and there is no generic.

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Have them contact the pharmaceutical company directly. The Epilepsy Foundation website should have the info if they have problems finding it. A lot of them will give huge discounts.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Ravvenn said:
Have them contact the pharmaceutical company directly. The Epilepsy Foundation website should have the info if they have problems finding it. A lot of them will give huge discounts.
That reminds me, can you post or PM me the info of the girl that you mentioned for the charity deal? I know it"s somewhere in the Picasso thread...but ugh.

Silence_sl

shitlord
aychamo_aycono said:
Those are some damn good ideas I"ve been battling this chronic itchy butthole for about 4 years. I literally have to put hydrocortisone cream on a piece of toilet paper and get one knuckle deep into my hole.
This is what butlers are for.

You"ve got money, spend it.

Schezanna_foh

shitlord
Wrathcaster said:

Do you have someone who can stay with you for a few weeks? If so stop taking your meds shortly before the end of the semester and get a few documented seizures on record and appeal all summer long. Good luck either way.

Picasso3

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Erronius said:
That reminds me, can you post or PM me the info of the girl that you mentioned for the charity deal? I know it"s somewhere in the Picasso thread...but ugh.
Be thrilled to have an excuse to wander those halls of knowledge

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Picasso said:
Be thrilled to have an excuse to wander those halls of knowledge
Sometimes I like to just make up things that I believe are in the "P" thread, so I search in futility for hours.

Pyrosprial_foh

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
You are retarded, actually. You"re so retarded you thought you could come here and tell us that an energy sucking vampire (that you"re admittedly obsessed with) caused your medical condition by "stressing you out" and think we"d not only believe you, but feel sorry for you, too. It was likely your fault as you increased your chances by exposing yourself to risk factors such assmoking while pregnant. Furthermore, you were also selfish and negligent to your unborn child when knowing that sexual intercourse as well as certain foreplay could result in preterm labor or a loss of the pregnancy, yet you demanded these things, going as far as whining about it on Reddit. I doubt it"s a coincidence you had your son prematurely considering your promiscuous behavior and (public) sexual demands (I doubt your sluttiness was limited to just one partner during your pregnancy). Anyone can Google your condition and see for themselves that you"re full of shit saying that Jeremy caused it by stressing you out (although he ((and others)) having sex with you makes him ((them)) just as guilty as you).

Looking at how psychotic you are, going as far as documenting your encounters with men like you"re a 16 year old tracking their first kiss, first "I love you" and so on; it was probably your own self-induced stress that kept you as a high risk patient.

Things as simple as pressure points on your feet and breast (udders in your case) massage/play can cause contractions. Who knows what or who else you have done to put your son at risk while pregnant.

If you didn"t care you wouldn"t be here. I"m amazed someone like you can even be a slut much less get someone to marry them. You don"t get to be psycho or bitchy when you"re ugly, it"s the rule - you have to be nice (same applies to fatties).

Iwould have problems on a dating website finding a man if I said I was looking for a baby daddy, especially right after a wall-o-text talking about my u-haul of drama (you"ve exceeded just having baggage). A beauty queen would have troubles after posting that shit.

You have proven 100 times over that you are in fact mentally retarded.

Retard.
Bitches don"t like other bitches misbehaving.

This is getting interesting, but there are a few things to clear up. First, I don"t only have Asperger"s. I have Bipolar type 1, and my diagnosis says "schizoaffective secondary to BP1/ASD". In other words, I"m so fucked up there"s two diagnoses that fit my profile.

BUT I am collecting SSA,not SSI. AGAIN, there"s a difference.Not one of your taxes is paying my check.I am collectingmymoney thatIpaid into the system. If anyone has a problem with me collecting my own money, they can suck my lower point of contact and put it on their resume.

The difference, for those of you who actually pay into a system you know little about, is that people whohave never workedcollect SSI. Social Security Allowance (for disability or retirement) vs. Social Supplemental Income. SSI has to be paid back if you start working because it isnot your money. SSA, on the other hand,isyourmoney, so if you are lucky enough to live long enough, you will all be collecting it.

The reason Social Security is overburdened is the combination of Shellys whom have never worked drawing SSI and the tendency of our leaders to borrow money from it for things we all love, like wars and Halliburton"s coke and hooker fund.

Conservatives whom preach about the right of one to keep what they work for should be the first to stand up to SUPPORT SSA, since it is the program by which the government gives you back your own money. The only catch is that if you happen to die before you collect what you pay in, then someone like Shelly inevitably gets your contribution.

The failure of people to get this makes my brain want to eat itself.

One more thing: If anyone reading this hates people on SSA and that person has EVER gotten an income tax return, they should slap themselves in the face right now because it"s the same thing in principle.