Long full disclosure

I just don"t know how Ashely can read this about GV and not find him disgusting.

I guess everyone down there is in total denial. Just pretending they aren"t with a gross horrible person to avoid being alone works for you guys?

Ravvenn_sl

shitlord
Zhaun"s_Shade said:
I just don"t know how Ashely can read this about GV and not find him disgusting.

I guess everyone down there is in total denial. Just pretending they aren"t with a gross horrible person to avoid being alone works for you guys?
I"m sorry, but you"ve read her posts, right? Are you confusing her with someone who has a little more class? The only major difference between Ashley and Shelly are height and vision. She"s dead smack in the middle of this and seems to enjoy it.

Silence_sl

shitlord
Ravvenn said:
I"m sorry, but you"ve read her posts, right? Are you confusing her with someone who has a little more class?The only major difference between Ashley and Shelly are height and vision.She"s dead smack in the middle of this and seems to enjoy it.
And about 345 pounds.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
GaliemVaelant said:
If the dude didn"t need to make sure he can get a free sandwich and bowl of ramen noodles when the bottom inevitably falls out of his life, he wouldn"t be saying anything. His problem with me? I won"t sell him my trailer for $200. He"s probably trying to get Jeff riled up for revenge, and they"ll both just end up in jail if anything happens to me at all, now that Shelly has posted this.
I"ve figured it out. Noone in that area has a real job. The only meal ticket out of that place is government welfare money. All these people are hooking up with Gaeliem and Shelly because of their fat $800 government disability checks. It"s like the trailer park version of who wants to marry a millionaire.

If guys are having sex with Shelly so they can get food to eat... that at least makes sense. What a horrible Sophie"s choice that is, to choose between living without food or fucking Shelly.

You know, starvation isn"t the worst way to go.

Awanka

Molten Core Raider
GaliemsAshley said:
GV didn"t off himself we spent the weekend with our daughter. By the way kudos on the posts about shelly....... lmao!
Why isn"t Gaeliem posting? Where did you lock him up? He couldn"t have left the internet of his own free will.

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
Awanka said:
Why isn"t Gaeliem posting? Where did you lock him up? He couldn"t have left the internet of his own free will.
I think he may have decided to try to avoid this thread.

Soygen said:
Unfortunately, it was GV"s.
...IHATEspunk.

<iframe title="YouTube video player" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sNyj4FV56JY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

God, this joke makes me feel old.

FML

Yutnopash_sl

shitlord
I think the Michael Chiklis fat woman is April?

But, after spending the past 3 days in the Japan Earthquake thread...I"ve decided someone needs to transcribe this shit into Japanese and distribute it to the people there. At the very least it could be read as a pick-me-up. Those that survived may have fucked up lives currently but it wasn"t their doing and it"s temporary. Whereas with these human failures, that shit is permanent.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Erronius said:
This thread confuses me...Ashley = cowboy hat chick?
No, Ashley is...

0Ch4F.jpg

He had a baby with her. Then she gave him an STD, and he tumbled down to fat cowboy chick (April) and then down to Shelly. (With a very other girls in between).

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
As for why people are calling her fat, I"m not sure. It is a Myspace head shot though, so she could be a whale in disguise. Either that or they are confusing her and thinking she is April.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
aychamo_aycono said:
Lithose, are you denying that the fat piece of shit 2 posts up is not fat???????
She might be, it is a head shot only, but we don"t know for sure. I think most people are calling her fat because they are confusing her with April. I concluded this based off of this..

The cowboy hat and blond hair is definitely referencing April. Do we have any other pictures of Ashley, or is this Myspace angle shot it?