Longmire

ShakyJake

<Donor>
Series was canceled by A&E at the end of it's 3rd season but was picked up by Netflix. Season 4 was released yesterday.

I've only watched the first episode, but already the plot feels more exciting than past seasons.

Rather surprised about Branch. He was shown during the Netflix promo. I guess it was just showing clips from past episodes. Seems like Simon did in fact kill him.

sukik

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I haven't watched season 3 yet, but I'm glad to see Netflix grabbed it.

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I love this show. It was the most-watched show on A&E and they still canceled it. Super happy Netflix picked it up. Quality stuff.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Season 3 was excellent and ended on a big cliff hanger. Was so glad Netflix picked it up. Can't wait to get into it.

Schags

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Part way through season 3 now. Add another one to the glad they picked it up crowd.

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I don't know what is, but Katee Sackhoff really does it for me in this show. Maybe it's the ponytail and tight jeans. For whatever reason I really didn't pay much attention to her in BSG (probably overshadowed by Tricia Helfer).

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
Most excellent. Glad it's still on. Is this now the first successful return from death of a show? Jericho comes to mind, but it failed.

Leto Eu`Acumen

Peasant
Most excellent. Glad it's still on. Is this now the first successful return from death of a show? Jericho comes to mind, but it failed.
Not sure it really returned from the dead so much as changed hands.

Closest example I can think of off the top of my head would be the SciFi channel buying out the rights to Stargate SG-1 from Showtime after 5 seasons or so.

Oatlord_sl

shitlord
The bad thing about Netflix: power watching their series in a day, then having to wait a year for more. At least with your regular shows that wait wasn't as bad since the season you just watched was ten to twelve weeks off the start time of the next one.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Not sure why this never got on my radar. Saw an episode recently, looks like I have some binge watching ahead!

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
Watching Longmire in 4K is glorious. I didn't know it had been shot in 4K, but Netflix has it for every episode.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
[SERIES][TVPOSTER]
fAxfZWAUUkbutwOXAcbZ2AE3qIK.jpg
[/TVPOSTER][SERIESWRAP][EPISODENAME]Longmire[/EPISODENAME]

Genre: [GENRE]Drama[/GENRE], [GENRE]Western[/GENRE]

First Aired: [RELEASE]2012-06-03[/RELEASE]

Overview: [PLOT]Longmire is a crime drama television series that is based on the "Walt Longmire" series of mystery novels written by best-selling author Craig Johnson. The show centers around Walt Longmire, a Wyoming county sheriff who returns to work after his wife's death. Assisted by his friends and his daughter, Longmire investigates major crimes within his jurisdiction, whilst campaigning for re-election.[/PLOT][/SERIESWRAP][/SERIES]