Longmire

Gnomedolf

<Silver Donator>
I can't wait for it to start. I've read every book and I'm in the middle of the new one that released earlier this month. Good stuff.

Caliane

this the most recent longmire thread?
is now I suppose.

starting season 5 now.

episode 2 has a lol ending. so hilariously telegraphed. Walt should be sued for negligence.

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Started watching this again after a long hiatus getting caught up in other shows.

It's a good show. I like it. However I do not like Vic. The actress has sunken eyes. She looks kinda like a drug addict to me. She also juts her chin out whenever she needs to talk and she always looks flustered. She's a bad actress and I don't like how the character is written either.

Other than that though I'm on board.

• 1Like
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 users

iannis

Musty Nester
Dem Starbuck titties doe.

I actually like her for this show. But I don't think she's a great actress either.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Sludig

Silver Baronet of the Realm
For once, foh reviews seem to let me down.

I'm half way thru season 1 or so and maybe it changes but this is utter shit no better than broadcast network csi.

Wanted sorta gritty but then you have so many encounters that should have been guns out and probably shots fired and instead you are seeing actively shooting gunmen tackled so Walt can do his super hero geriatric shit. Early commented had it right about being more murders than Chicago, should be less cases spread out or so something original and cover more crimes than just murder.

Also thru the lens of current day, I get interrupted in my focus by random woke ass comments and messaging. I feel like anything given the setting they would have been better off having a more realistic take of them being hyper conservative religious and let the occasional social message come thru by naturally occurring when you see a character clinging to some actual prejudice or something. Instead we get in your face always misunderstood indians are downtrodden routine, and so far always becomes ultimately white mans fault.

3rd point of gripe is just occasional jarring technical things. Seems to be hot some episodes, but then snowing in others and as some said we know theres a limited time scale.
Paused to bitch here when someone with a double barrel shotgun somehow makes a racking noise like a pump to threaten the sheriff.

• 1Garbage

Khane

Got something right about marriage
The show is passable until it gets canceled and gets picked up by Netflix. Then the next couple of seasons are actually quite good. And then it takes the biggest steaming pile of shit all over your chest in the final season.

The final season might be worse than GoT.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
I had an OK time with this show, I think it is one of the few shows aiming for a much older audience but not sure.

Fucker

Log Wizard
I had an OK time with this show, I think it is one of the few shows aiming for a much older audience but not sure.
They were aiming for a younger crowd, but hit the older crowd, thus the cancellation despite its ratings. The change in tenor after Netflix picked it up was odd.

I enjoyed the show, even with its shortcomings.

• 1Like