1602182243500.png

• 5Like
  • 1I Came
  • 1Garbage
Reactions: 6 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm a bit confused by the release... it sounds like there's two different versions coming, one this fall with the original 2K effects, and then another version next year with 4K remastered effects. Seems kind of redundant to me, but knowing the hissy fit Star Wars fans have been throwing the last 25 years, maybe it's the best way to go.

Drinsic

privileged excrementlord
there’s also an Ultimate Collectors Edition with new bonus content and remastered LotR Blu-ray discs that’s due to arrive in summer 2021.
So many releases - they've gotten me twice, once for the extended dvds and once for the extended blurays.

• 3Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
I love these movies, but they are a lot to watch. Fucking four hours a piece.
Dude there’s something awesome about watching these around Xmas when you got vacation. Watching them all day...

That’s how my fam does it.

• 7Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>
Startin the tradition with my seven year old this year.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Koushirou

Log Wizard
<Gold Donor>
Was going to grab the steel book but sounds like the husband wants to wait until next summer for that big ultimate edition in case there’s good extra content in it. We haven’t done our marathon yet this year, so was hoping to have that sweet 4K for it. Guess I gotta wait. :(

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Dude there’s something awesome about watching these around Xmas when you got vacation. Watching them all day...

That’s how my fam does it.
We make a weekend out of it , once or twice a year.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
Was going to grab the steel book but sounds like the husband wants to wait until next summer for that big ultimate edition in case there’s good extra content in it. We haven’t done our marathon yet this year, so was hoping to have that sweet 4K for it. Guess I gotta wait. :(
I feel like...can there possibly be any more content at this point?!

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I am waiting for the bonus content I guess. I have already bought these fuckers twice.