Losing your Job

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I finally answered it without stuttering on my 3rd try. Not sure what the "right" answer is to this question. I am guessing they are looking for a social hobby instead of shitposting bananas in my free time.
Better bananas than cocaine; though that might actually get you some positive feedback by some executives.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
I finally answered it without stuttering on my 3rd try. Not sure what the "right" answer is to this question. I am guessing they are looking for a social hobby instead of shitposting bananas in my free time.

Should spin that into "practicing my photoshop and graphic art skills"

• 1Solidarity

alavaz

Trakanon Raider
I used to work for Nintendo and the game tester guys were just as bad at hygiene as they were stereotyped to be. After lunch you could smell that bathroom halfway throughout the building.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Interview went well I think. Hopefully I get a call back.

Got another interview lined up for tomorrow with the company I worked for before this one. I made a good impression with the Exec Director and left on good terms, so there's a decent chance there.

• 2Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
I asked an interviewee once what her favorite kind of alcohol was. She answered gin. She's one of our best employees.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
I always thought hipsters made shitty employees, that's surprising.

• 1Solidarity

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
When I sat in on interviews I'd ask applicants what blogs and websites did they use to keep up to date in the field.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Interview went well I think. Hopefully I get a call back.

Got another interview lined up for tomorrow with the company I worked for before this one. I made a good impression with the Exec Director and left on good terms, so there's a decent chance there.

Awesome man, you'll have a new job within a week at this rate.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
I'm not even remotely hipster and gin soda is my go to drank.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
If I wanted to taste pine needles I'd make a pine needle tea like Les Stroud showed me.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
It's juniper berries bro.

seh6p.gif

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
So I had my quick intro interview with the HR screening from my old company. I know the drill: HR Screen, manager interview, director interview.

She admitted that she didn't have a lot to talk about since she saw I had worked there before but said it's just part of her checklist for the position that she has to complete, which includes a small written assessment to gauge design skills. Due Monday.

I open the document and they're still using the one I personally created for them. :)

• 1Like

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Look at all these fucking gin hipsters in here. Gin is for light cleaning and roofying blue hairs, that's it.

• 1Like

Alex

Still a Music Elitist
Everything makes people a hipster these days. The new definition of hipster is "anyone who has opinions different than mine". I don't get it. Hipster shit is the best anyway. Hipster neighborhoods always have the best bars, restaurants, event spaces, music clubs. Unless everyone here is an untz-untz jaegerbomb bro. Which is far more offensive than hipsters.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users