Lost Ark Online

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I watched a card video that went into detail on cards. The bonuses you get are some real end game shit - like the dude was using a card pack just to get an additional 2.5% damage against a certain type. Upgrading the cards gave a more powerful effect, but let that sink in just how small of a bonus that is. This bro had an entire spread sheet laid out for all the different ways he could get more damage to that certain type and was tracking his progress. Of course it matters, but fuckin' hell.

Shit like Cards are just shit I'll worry about when Im done with my major priorities.

Daidraco

Get to 50, do more content for books and mats.

This is pretty much what you will be doing between tier 1 and tier 2
1.concentrate on crafting and upgrading your gear set.
2. concentrate on secondary stats on your accessories (crit, agi, shit like that)
Engrave maybe 1 engraving to T3

This is what you will do between tier 2 and tier 3

3. Upgrade gear higher
4. Concentrate on the QUALITY of your acessories (more secondary stats)
5. Engravings
6. Card sets
Ya, but like.. Can you help a smooth brain out and tell me how all the engraving shit works together? lol

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
2 hours after the initial delay announcement and still radio silence from these clowns.
Not according to this post..

1644605541442.png

I cannot take credit for this. It was posted in Discord.

• 8Worf
Reactions: 7 users

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I watched a card video that went into detail on cards. The bonuses you get are some real end game shit - like the dude was using a card pack just to get an additional 2.5% damage against a certain type. Upgrading the cards gave a more powerful effect, but let that sink in just how small of a bonus that is. This bro had an entire spread sheet laid out for all the different ways he could get more damage to that certain type and was tracking his progress. Of course it matters, but fuckin' hell.

Shit like Cards are just shit I'll worry about when Im done with my major priorities.
YEah this is why cars are the very end game min max shit when youre pretty much done with all of your other crap.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
The game at launch was way different then what we have now. A lot of shit got removed/added/changed. Season 2 was a major redo. Then there have been several huge updates to how things work. Smilegate has never met a game system that they didn't like enough to at least throw it in the game and see if it works.

Try not to swallow it all in one go. Just try to work on one thing at a time. Like, I got my 2 ranks of Pre-emptive Strike engraving for Chaos dungeons and leveling and gonna be mainly focused on making gold and acquiring the easier to get skill point pots.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So get to 50th. Then take a few college courses on what to do. Got it.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Ok, Im just a retard and should have just watched this video on Engravings.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Book marking all these videos for later. Any others I should watch?
Maxroll.gg has a lot of guides for a bunch of stuff, and when you have more doubts about something if you google you'll usually pull several videos explaining everything. There's just a lot of shit frontloaded which is why I spent hours last week just preparing things and making a shitty text file of the things I'd want to do, how annoying they were and in what order when relevant just for that.

But yeah definitely bookmark maxroll.gg for their island page(lets you search islands by rewards for example) and their various guides, and also papunika for the interactive map and other info that's not on maxroll.gg(rapport shit, where to get songs and emotes and whatever else).

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wait, there is a interactive map? I assume it shows locations for the fruit. I was wondering about this.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Wait, there is a interactive map? I assume it shows locations for the fruit. I was wondering about this.
Ive been using the hell out of Papunika or w/e. I realized pretty early on when I was doing islands that "I dont ever want to sail 10 minutes to get here again" and started doing islands in their entirety for the seeds, quests, everything. Sailing was neat at first, but its quickly worn on me. Now I just plot the course around the bad waters, or minimize them as much as I can, and then get up and go do shit and wait for the Horn alert.

The most aggravating thing about collecting seeds that Ive found is that IN GOD DAMN DUNGEONS YOU CANT GO BACKWARDS. Some island quest got me to run Morai again, so I thought "hey, let me get the seeds while Im here." I restarted the dungeon 4 fucking times trying to get each seed. Thought I was done and had all the seeds. A couple hours later Im looking at the map of the region and I realize... IM 10 OF FUCKING 11 for Morai ruins. I just got up left the room for a minute.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Stoked I get another platinum pack today, need da scrapper skin and the red Cerberus
Friend was gonna buy another platinum for the skin but actually in a few months we probably wont be using it because something better may be out by then.