Lost Ark Online

Raes

Vyemm Raider
All amazon did was choose how many servers they had for launch, and published them to the masses before hand which they fucked up, just like they did in New World. I mean didnt they see how many pre oorders they had? Im not sure why and how they could fuck something like this up? Rather have more servers at launch then needed than less, which leads to all these problems.

Yeah, being stingy with servers after selling 1.5 million founders packs on a game you didn't have to spend a dime to develop. Pants on head.

• 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 user

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
So conservatively 30K per server 1.5 mil pre-sold is 50 servers with everybody playing at same time. So, again, conservatively they should have had like 25-30 servers up and running for this shit.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You get grudge or cursed doll engraving yet?
No, although I have the books, the issue is I just can't really use them anyway, cause I'm using the 2 slots for class engraving. I guess I could use some worse accessories to only use one slot on class, and then get cursed doll/grudge on other slot and get it to 5 with accs once I find some, but that's still gonna be very small damage increase since that's just lvl 1(like grudge is 6% and cursed doll 5% or whatever at lvl 1? that's fucking nothing and the downside doesn't scale so it looks flat out worse than just not equipping it). Once I get to T2 or whatever there's a fair few more blue books from islands I could get to get it fixed but atm with just green books it isn't really worth switching, ~5% dmg increase is basically unnoticeable.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
No, although I have the books, the issue is I just can't really use them anyway, cause I'm using the 2 slots for class engraving. I guess I could use some worse accessories to only use one slot on class, and then get cursed doll/grudge on other slot and get it to 5 with accs once I find some, but that's still gonna be very small damage increase since that's just lvl 1(like grudge is 6% and cursed doll 5% or whatever at lvl 1? that's fucking nothing and the downside doesn't scale so it looks flat out worse than just not equipping it). Once I get to T2 or whatever there's a fair few more blue books from islands I could get to get it fixed but atm with just green books it isn't really worth switching, ~5% dmg increase is basically unnoticeable.
Well at this tier, it doesn't really matter (can roll 0 engravings tbh) but definitely start focusing on the important engravings as that scaling at tier 3 is a large chunk of your dps. I see a ton of people just picking random engravings and it really helps to be focused on that progression in particular.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Fuuuuuuuuuuck a week ago I couldn't give half a shit about this game. After playing for a couple days...

dnmiy4s7l8h81.png

mhki5xtbd7h81.jpg

• 4Like
  • 3Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 7 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1644604421673.png

1644604464744.png

Im gonna play, f2p after being burned on New World and my past experiences with the game.

On my 3rd POE build and its wearing thin... Guess we'll see how this goes. Do we have a server to migrate to?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Ok, someone explain to me like Im 5.

- Im collecting skill books for engravings. I have Green and Blue done on my main engravings for skill books and have found only one Grudge Legendary book.
- My accessories give me some Grudge and a mix of other shit and Firepower. (Fucking lotto with getting the correct stat and the right engravings.)
- I have two spots for engravings on my profile.

Im looking at guides but Im too retarded to understand what is going on and what that gives etc. Its like the guides are skipping over minor details as if theyre just obvious to the new player.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ok, someone explain to me like Im 5.

- Im collecting skill books for engravings. I have Green and Blue done on my main engravings for skill books and have found only one Grudge Legendary book.
- My accessories give me some Grudge and a mix of other shit and Firepower. (Fucking lotto with getting the correct stat and the right engravings.)
- I have two spots for engravings on my profile.

Im looking at guides but Im too retarded to understand what is going on and what that gives etc. Its like the guides are skipping over minor details as if theyre just obvious to the new player.
I feel like I am 5 playing this game. There is so many different little things to try and figure out. The game does a descent job walking a player through it but at times I am still confused. A good example are card decks. What the hell is this? You collect cards to build a deck to get bonuses. I am guessing you have to farm or player purchase certain ones to complete. You also can upgrade them? ...

• 1Like

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I feel like I am 5 playing this game. There is so many different little things to try and figure out. The game does a descent job walking a player through it but at times I am still confused. A good example are card decks. What the hell is this? You collect cards to build a deck to get bonuses. I am guessing you have to farm or player purchase certain ones to complete. You also can upgrade them? ...

Not sure how I did it. But I have like 5 complete sets now. 2 are purple. One away from a legendary somehow also. Just RNG I guess?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Don't concern yourself too much with all the "systems" early on - people are wasting a ton of time trying to 5 head shit that doesn't matter at all yet. The game doesn't do a great job explaining/guiding you through them.

Get to 50, grab some lunch, and watch a few YouTube tutorials while you eat.

• 1Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Get to 50, do more content for books and mats.

This is pretty much what you will be doing between tier 1 and tier 2
1.concentrate on crafting and upgrading your gear set.
2. concentrate on secondary stats on your accessories (crit, agi, shit like that)
Engrave maybe 1 engraving to T3

This is what you will do between tier 2 and tier 3

3. Upgrade gear higher
4. Concentrate on the QUALITY of your acessories (more secondary stats)
5. Engravings
6. Card sets