Lost Ark Online

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Soul master is really cool. I actually liked all three of the monk classes. I settled into the destroyer though...pulverizing the shit out of everything is very satisfying.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, this game for me has the issue of adhd - I thought I was sold on SM, got her to 20 or so and then decided to fuck around with Infighter more and love that class too. Also love destroyer - might take me 6 months but I'll ding 50 on like 3 classes probably at the same time ha

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Was liking arcana but about level 30 now and it's hard to get stacks when in groups with people splitting all the mobs and at least right now with my understanding the single target for bosses is pretty bad. Thinking about trying other classes now.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
I realized I was on wrong server (unofficial English server starts with “c” and I was on “p”) so I rerolled berserker. Not sure I’ve played a single class I didn’t enjoy

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Up to like 38 now on Berserker, still loving this game as well. Some of the dungeons, boss fights (my god, the scope of some of the them), and personal scenario beats are just excellent. Korean gaming has come a long way in a relatively short amount of time.

I hear the end game is very grindy, but the road to that has been exceptional. Wouldn't be at all mad if Blizzard straight up copied a large chunk of this, reskinned it and fine tuned it and gave us this as D4. Fuck, who am I kidding... this is already better than whatever bullshit they've got cookin'

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
Up to like 38 now on Berserker, still loving this game as well. Some of the dungeons, boss fights (my god, the scope of some of the them), and personal scenario beats are just excellent. Korean gaming has come a long way in a relatively short amount of time.

I hear the end game is very grindy, but the road to that has been exceptional. Wouldn't be at all mad if Blizzard straight up copied a large chunk of this, reskinned it and fine tuned it and gave us this as D4. Fuck, who am I kidding... this is already better than whatever bullshit they've got cookin'

I love grinding in end game just not BDO style grinds. In this era of games even mmos barely lasting a month this is great IMO.

Are hard mode dungeons able to be duod or solid at max level?

Is there any NA release? I use a vpn but a lot of friends won’t play anything that requires a VPN.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Are hard mode dungeons able to be duod or solid at max level?

Is there any NA release? I use a vpn but a lot of friends won’t play anything that requires a VPN.

All of the dungeons can be cleared easily on hard mode as a solo/duo, including when you unlock additional paths at max level. They do require entry tokens howerver, which is capped at 3 per day (with the ability to store buy or get lucky for additional ones).

There is virtually no reason to grind those out however on the RU version, as the I level of the equipment remains the same. The KR version later incentivized it a bit by making the gear drop with a +/- 15ilvl drop. Opinions will obviously vary on both approaches.

For solo/duo difficulty, some of the max level raids can be beat without a full party, provided you know the encounter well enough to dodge most attacks and can make the DPS threshold, which can be quite challenging, especially without a full group.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
All of the dungeons can be cleared easily on hard mode as a solo/duo, including when you unlock additional paths at max level. They do require entry tokens howerver, which is capped at 3 per day (with the ability to store buy or get lucky for additional ones).

There is virtually no reason to grind those out however on the RU version, as the I level of the equipment remains the same. The KR version later incentivized it a bit by making the gear drop with a +/- 15ilvl drop. Opinions will obviously vary on both approaches.

For solo/duo difficulty, some of the max level raids can be beat without a full party, provided you know the encounter well enough to dodge most attacks and can make the DPS threshold, which can be quite challenging, especially without a full group.

Thank you, that sounds amazing that we can still duo at end game

I realized I was on wrong server (unofficial English server starts with “c” and I was on “p”) so I rerolled berserker. Not sure I’ve played a single class I didn’t enjoy

Same here we just rerolled on the C server after hearing its the unofficial english server.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Im still gonna hold out for NA release. It has to be soon. The fuck if im playing this shit with 1/2 ass google translations on 400 ping over VPN.

• 1Like

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Yeah. I won't be doing any janky shit to play something in Korean gobbledegook. I'll hold out that they come to their senses and translate it to English with a proper NA release.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
IMO this is a sleeper, it’s an ARPG with MMO mixed into it and it’s awesome.

Janx Janx would also like this type of game
I'm sure I would but not gonna jump through the hoops to play on a RU/Korean server =/. Would be no brainer with a NA release.

• 1Like

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Yeah i'm waiting for NA too.

Loot has always been my favorite part of ARPGs and +1 generic stats loot for grinding dailies has always been my least favorite part of MMOs so i'm kinda thinking it won't last me too long whenever it finally gets here tho.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Even the English translations they have, and they do have them, (I think mde by players?) they are dogshit bad. Because I think they were just ran through google translate. I was watching a streamer play this over the course of a few weeks and they are so fucking bad that you dont even know what skills do, and what to put your points into because the English translation is that bad.

• 1Worf

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
It’s not Korean only it’s RU now so you just need a VPN and setting up a mail.ru account took all of 1 minute as well.

There’s an English patch also that works fine. I’m not even a native English speaker and have 0 problems with it.

Chersk

Trakanon Raider
Even the English translations they have, and they do have them, (I think mde by players?) they are dogshit bad. Because I think they were just ran through google translate. I was watching a streamer play this over the course of a few weeks and they are so fucking bad that you dont even know what skills do, and what to put your points into because the English translation is that bad.

I can usually figure out what the skills mean by the poor translation.

As a person who generally doesn’t read quest text anyway I find the poor translations pretty funny at times when they’re forced on me through unskippable cutscenes.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
All of the skills have a perfect english translation with very minimal research online - I've been using some of this guys builds for pve and they've been good guides with good translations. Those waiting for a Western release have at a minimum 1.5 years + if we're judging by their glacial release schedules, them finding a publisher etc.

Korrupt

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can usually figure out what the skills mean by the poor translation.

As a person who generally doesn’t read quest text anyway I find the poor translations pretty funny at times when they’re forced on me through unskippable cutscenes.

I dont read anything but on boss cutscenes its pretty funny. One of the first ones calls you a pussy or something lol