Lost Ark Online

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
My favorite so far was a KR guy on reddit saying they call it pay 2 quit. Nearly every experienced player I've seen says the same thing, swiping is pointless, just make alts over time. I think the whale regret here is gonna be strong, I've already seen some Twitch streamers already complaining about mechanics that they can't spend their way out of.

Goonsquad Officer
i imagine if i stick with it i'll keep the premium membership thing for the bonus conveniences and then just lazy play like i have time.

Needless

Toe Sucker
What site are you fellers using for T1 builds? everything i see seems to be designated builds that have 400 skill points or some shit instead of the 260ish

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
What site are you fellers using for T1 builds? everything i see seems to be designated builds that have 400 skill points or some shit instead of the 260ish
Maxroll.gg has builds for everything. What's not obvious about it, is there's a small slider under the build. The builds by default show max points, but if you move the slider to the left, it'll show builds with less and less points, starting at the minimum, so you can see how you work your way there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
Asmongold proved you just need to be a streamer to get boosted hard by simps sending you gold.

Soda proved you can't swipe your cc to kill bosses.

Skill rules this game and just breaking into chaos dungeons myself and about to do my the other shit and I'm having a blast, so much better once you get to vern.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Asmongold proved you just need to be a streamer to get boosted hard by simps sending you gold.

Skill rules this game and just breaking into chaos dungeons myself and about to do my the other shit and I'm having a blast, so much better once you get to vern.
To be fair, for all the pre max ilvl stuff, you can in fact swipe CC to kill bosses. I did a T1 abyss dungeon for the gold at 830 and I basically could eat every mechanics besides the one shots and live. Now you do have to do the one shot mechs but they're generally somewhat easy, it's people getting killed by the repeating normal attacks that usually fucks you over. Breshalza phase 2 has some nasty one shot mechs though that people are seriously too retarded to do properly but besides that yeah can outgear content and make it easier.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Holy shit, I just got done with Glacier Island quest chain and damn those upgrade rewards!

Capture010.PNG

Caliane

I laughed more then a few times play my bard. the female walk animation. haha.
korean game, not ashamed at all to be sexy. 1.3m concurrent.

theres a few posts on the reddit. "the female walk is just soo much?! zomg why does it have to be?!"
Its just astounding.
its like, Genshin is the same deal. how much fucking cosplay and fanart does that game have?

American feminists are just retarded.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

Welcome to 50! What's your in game name?

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm

I learned about them today. Zealsambition has a short video up about it. I would have found them earlier if I just scrolled down to the fucking bottom of the list.

As for the P2W argument, I just dont care. I spend 15 bucks to sub an MMO and I might buy a mount once in a blue moon. I spend 10 bucks for the aura/sub in this game and at some point I may actually care about something else in the shop. Like has been said, if you like it, great. If you dont, just fucking grow the fuck up and move on. I dont go into the ffxiv thread and shit on that game cause I just dont like it because its pointless. A lot of you need to realize that no matter how much Mari shop shit you buy, if you cant fucking clear the damn dungeon - it means fuck all of a difference. The mechanics in this game are punishing as fuck and theyre only going to get harder.

Cybsled

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Best comment I saw about the female walk animation is they should add it to Emet Selch when he walks away from you in ff14 lol

• 2Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Dude...Following whatever purple quest.

No idea what this shit is even used for yet.

View attachment 398436
Tier 1 mats > Tier 2 > tier 3 likely etc. Trade the lower tier to the next alt you want to bring up in item level when your main is into tier 2.

Voldeth got it through my thick skull the other day that alts do the guardian/chaos for upgrade mats that are tradeable and the weekly raid for mats and specifically, the gold. While your main is doing the una rewards for the leap stones for upgrade points, your alts do the una's for the rep gains for the server wide rewards. Bifrost is per character, so I can literally do both alts full round in about 35-45 minutes (depending on how shit my team is for guardians).

Garzite, I applied to the main guild couple days ago.
I cycled someone with low playtime out and invited you.

I think all we can do is cycle people in and out of the main guild till we can get the guild exp rate going faster. They should have started the cap at 50 and increased by 1 per level instead of 2. If anyone gets kicked, just reapply to the guild and we'll keep some kind of rotation going. Its no offense towards anyone, just trying to level the guild so we can stop with this unnecessary stuff.

Nemesis

Bridgeburner
any forum bros happen to be on Rohendel west coast server?
If so, hit me up @ Broheem (25 Gunlancer atm). I've got a couple of buddies I'm playing with, and we're up for grouping or guilding with more friends

cheers!