Lost Ark Online

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I learned about them today. Zealsambition has a short video up about it. I would have found them earlier if I just scrolled down to the fucking bottom of the list.

As for the P2W argument, I just dont care. I spend 15 bucks to sub an MMO and I might buy a mount once in a blue moon. I spend 10 bucks for the aura/sub in this game and at some point I may actually care about something else in the shop. Like has been said, if you like it, great. If you dont, just fucking grow the fuck up and move on. I dont go into the ffxiv thread and shit on that game cause I just dont like it because its pointless. A lot of you need to realize that no matter how much Mari shop shit you buy, if you cant fucking clear the damn dungeon - it means fuck all of a difference. The mechanics in this game are punishing as fuck and theyre only going to get harder.
There's a welcome challenge entry to do that(well 2, one for the increased % success and one for the reduced harmony cost) so people should be able to figure out on their own, but yeah. I just checked all the unavailable options first time I unlocked stronghold to figure out if there were things I had to do RIGHT NOW. Not really anything in the end but that's how I saw these at the very bottom of the list.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Dude...Following whatever purple quest.

No idea what this shit is even used for yet.

View attachment 398436
They were just boxes of T1 upgrade mats. When they were saying to do the islands, they were not kidding, lol.

So im assuming these are just once per account right? Or are they once per character?

Also made some alts today two that stand out for me are the mage and the deathblade.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Can we have a "P2W" thread where everyone who even mentions the topic gets their post moved there?

Trying to get useful info out of this thread. P2W derails accomplish nothing.
The EQ TLP thread already exist.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
How is the Striker class? I thought about making a monk primary next class, I have a hard time playing genderlocked female characters. The solstice looks pretty cool but again I just wish I could make a male character. It sounds like the striker though is reliant upon doing a whole bunch of back attacks versus its female counterpart.

Is there a better martial artist, or an easier to play one I guess? I'm getting old and I'm definitely not near as fast with the twitchiness shit

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1644889794757.png

1644889807167.png

1644889816667.png

Very cool stuff lol

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
How is the Striker class? I thought about making a monk primary next class, I have a hard time playing genderlocked female characters. The solstice looks pretty cool but again I just wish I could make a male character. It sounds like the striker though is reliant upon doing a whole bunch of back attacks versus its female counterpart.

Is there a better martial artist, or an easier to play one I guess? I'm getting old and I'm definitely not near as fast with the twitchiness shit
Strikers are really solid and bring a good synergy buff. They aren't the hottest in PvP, but they're pretty solid everywhere else.

Scrapper is probably the "lowest" APM of all the martial artists, especially if you go with her green build. If you can't play a female, there isn't an alternative to the Strike yet - he's the only male martial artist.

• 1Like

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I am going to dick around with this for the rest of the evening and will be on discord if anyone is around to toss out all the tips and tricks and dos and donts of leveling and shit.

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
I am going to dick around with this for the rest of the evening and will be on discord if anyone is around to toss out all the tips and tricks and dos and donts of leveling and shit.
Leveling is pretty easy and straight forward, just do all the gold story quests to begin with. I mean, you can do more but this will get your first char to 50 EZ.

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
What am I supposed to buy for some bonus chest or whatever? As a new player.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Is this site worth reading and following since I have zero clue about any of these classes? I am trying to find something I like but am not sure what yet.

Ya, maxroll is a pretty good source. A lot of the problems from just googling random stuff is that you dont know how old it is, or even what version it was pertaining to. Some stuff might just be an English translation for the current KR version, or even the RU version. Never mind the fact that a lot of streamers have been backing it up and supporting its popularity.

I'm not Voldeth or Raes levels of knowledge, but I'll hop on later tonight if I see you're still in there.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

elidib

Vyemm Raider
He has a way of talking without being specific. "Reason #2 (to have alts) is that it's super fun!" Can I get a real explanation from a non-aspy?
The real explanation is that you can do daily quests and the tower and such to multiply your material income. Gear is strictly limited by materials, so...

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
Also tits 10 seconds into the game. Already superior to WoW.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users