Lost Ark Online

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Connect to US East region, US West is only going to be used if population gets too high.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Fucks sake...

bbbbbbb.jpg

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I skipped prologue and test all the classes. I enjoyed Paladin and Deathblade the most, Artillerist has a 'siege mode' which is interesting

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Assassin prologue felt like an entire epic RPG condensed into 15 minutes, lol. Having fun with this.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Wish I could be a mage without being a cutesy anorexic chick...
They are working on unlocking each class, so far it's been the Gunslinger and Martial Artist that have been unlocked (we got the female Gunslinger so far). Patience.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
They also seem to have fewer classes than the other language versions? I noticed only two mage advanced classes.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
There does seem to be a lot of 'eh just spam every ability as it comes off cooldown'. Mana doesn't seem to even matter.

Perhaps this is just a side effect of being low level and abilities become more tactical later on?

• 1Like

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Just finished the Assassin prologue. That was pretty interesting. Game is still visually impressive for its age.

Took a long time to get here but might be worth it after all.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
It is the control setup that I find clunky, actual combat feels smooth and responsive. I didn't look around the settings much, but I would prefer to use 1-4 and QWER for skills and Shift +1-4 for potions.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Yeah, I didn't find combat itself clunky, only the key bindings.

So far I've enjoyed the game pretty well. In comparison to PSO2NG, where I basically didn't want to log in whatsoever, this one makes me want to play it.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
It is the control setup that I find clunky, actual combat feels smooth and responsive. I didn't look around the settings much, but I would prefer to use 1-4 and QWER for skills and Shift +1-4 for potions.
That’s it the keybinding. I did find myself hit the 1-4 keys often and had to pay attention ASDF keys. I’m sure a simple key remapping may solve this.

• 1Solidarity

Xerge

<Donor>
The keybindings in this game are fucking jarring?? Unless i'm not hip with arpgs anymore but defaults we're jank.