Lost Ark Online

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Just a note that if you pre-ordered from Steam (any of the packs) the closed beta client can now be downloaded.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Yeah, it's one of the biggest things I hate about BDO - that they lock classes behind gender. I finally relented and played a class I knew I'd enjoy, but stayed away from due to the fact it was locked to female. After a while, you just sorta get used to it and half the time I even forget I'm playing a female and don't think it's weird. It's still gay, but I haven't had an urge to suck penis yet, so I figure I'm good.
You are just sucking them for the lifeskill xp?

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You are just sucking them for the lifeskill xp?
Creeping Parks And Recreation GIF

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
Its an alpha test for a game that has been out for years in a different language... how can they have failed 'server config'?

Nola

Trakanon Raider
So if you preordered the game your guaranteed for beta but in order to get alpha you have to be randomly chosen?

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Its an alpha test for a game that has been out for years in a different language... how can they have failed 'server config'?
Happens with every imported game, so there must be some translation errors, or they are just lying and they bought the cheapest, least reliable hardware/datacenter access they could find. Yet, this is being hosted by Amazon.. so.

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Not sure. If you pre order you get to download the Tech Alpha client.
Yeah I’m trying to see if I should wait to preorder or do it now. If I can play the tech alpha then I’ll preorder it today.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
Yeah I’m trying to see if I should wait to preorder or do it now. If I can play the tech alpha then I’ll preorder it today.
I did the silver package and got right in. Steam immediately let me download it.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
So if you preordered the game your guaranteed for beta but in order to get alpha you have to be randomly chosen?

This was confusing as fuck for me too (and they do a shit job of explaining it).

There are two ways to get into the closed beta:

1. Signing up and receiving an e-mail, which allows you to add it to Steam and download the client.
2. Pre-ordering

They posted the information afterwards but, I genuinely thought this closed beta would be random selection only and that the pre-order would be for upcoming betas. Turns out however you're granted access immediately for this closed beta as well just by pre-ordering.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Nola

Trakanon Raider
Okay that’s what I needed to know. Guess I’ll be getting it on Steam when I get off tonight.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Okay that’s what I needed to know. Guess I’ll be getting it on Steam when I get off tonight.
Considering their current issues, I wouldn't be toooo optimistic about playing much today/tonight. Tomorrow is when several sponsored streams will be going on, so they are probably focused on getting to a point that will work (though the Alpha has been playable this week for those streamers).

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Just a friendly reminder: If you plan on playing this game at all seriously, go out and find yourself a nice titanium reinforced G key for your keyboard. You're welcome.

Xerge

<Donor>
10k key giveaway. I got mine

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users