Lost Ark Online

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
This is where I'm supposed to say Pantheon right?

giphy.gif

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
This is where I'm supposed to say Pantheon right?

giphy.gif

Lol no seriously i was wondering, i dont know wtf is going on in the Pantheron thread. Is that or something else nearing release? I expect Lost Ark to be translated before March considering its been played out west for a while and patches for it exist in some form.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Honestly, in my opinion, no. I don't see anything really out there with any interest outside of Ashes of Creation (maybe) and if you want to consider Next Gen Consoles but I don't really consider them in the same market. Diablo 4 possibly.... but who knows?

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Honestly, in my opinion, no. I don't see anything really out there with any interest outside of Ashes of Creation (maybe) and if you want to consider Next Gen Consoles but I don't really consider them in the same market. Diablo 4 possibly.... but who knows?

D4 is like years away or something considering how long it takes them to put out a Diablo with inferior amount content(always is). Sure they have legs in the end but generally speaking everytime it comes out its beaten in a day or less then rinse repeat for something that takes them 4 years to put out.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Invites are going out for the NDA'd closed technical alpha, that starts tomorrow also:

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyksel

Rasterizing . . .
Can confirm that technical invites have gone out as I just got one.

• 1Rustled
Reactions: 1 user

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I feel like this NA release is two years late, but I'm fully suspecting this game is what brings me to finally quit BDO.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
I know that the game is too late but I don't care. I enjoyed both the KR & RU versions and I suspect I'll enjoy this even more. The issue for me is going to be, as someone who rarely makes alts, exactly which class to go with. There are several that I really, really enjoyed plus it looks like the NA version is launching with a rather weird mix.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I really hope they don’t. Was never a fan of gender locked classes.
Yeah, it's one of the biggest things I hate about BDO - that they lock classes behind gender. I finally relented and played a class I knew I'd enjoy, but stayed away from due to the fact it was locked to female. After a while, you just sorta get used to it and half the time I even forget I'm playing a female and don't think it's weird. It's still gay, but I haven't had an urge to suck penis yet, so I figure I'm good.

• 1Faggotry
  • 1Solidarity

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Yea definitely pumped for this. Been wanting to play for years but never bothered with Korean or Russian servers.

• 2Like

mkopec

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, it's one of the biggest things I hate about BDO - that they lock classes behind gender. I finally relented and played a class I knew I'd enjoy, but stayed away from due to the fact it was locked to female. After a while, you just sorta get used to it and half the time I even forget I'm playing a female and don't think it's weird. It's still gay, but I haven't had an urge to suck penis yet, so I figure I'm good.
Wha? Why would you cringe at playing a chick? Id rather watch some asian ass and tits shaking rather than some dude. Especially when youre gonna stare at that shit for 100+ hours. IDK call me strange lol. That shit never bothered me in any game.

• 1Like

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I wonder if they will have gender locked on all classes

They've started making opposite gender versions of classes, similar but not identical skills. The first is the female version of Devil Hunter, the Gunslinger. Then there's the male version of the Battle Master, the Striker. Of course, at the rate they are doing this, and the delay for other regions to get KR stuff, it'll be a decade before all the classes have a gender option.

Edit: Huh, they actually did something smart that I was afraid to even hope they might. The NA starting classes will include the new Gunslinger, Blade and Demonic and Holy Knight. Which should mean we'll get my two favorite classes (Scout and Reaper) sooner than I expected. Which means I might actually play this version. Not looking forward to that leveling to max slog again though, done that shit over a dozen times. Ugh. Will be slightly better at launch though, since you're not soloing every story dungeon.

Last edited:
  • 1Like