Lost Ark Online

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I never understood the leapstone problem. Leapstones have never been my issue in "lack of materials". It was always shards that I was short on. Obviously shit changes at T3 with greater leapstones and shit, but I just never understood people always being short on leapstones in T1-2.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I never understood the leapstone problem. Leapstones have never been my issue in "lack of materials". It was always shards that I was short on. Obviously shit changes at T3 with greater leapstones and shit, but I just never understood people always being short on leapstones in T1-2.
Yeah, I've been short leapstones like one time, but short on shards all the time on both my main and alts.

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Leap stones and shards became a problem with T2 for me. I have like 30k extra T1 shards. I did get a bunch of T2 shards after doing some island I forgot about

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I don't know how you made it to t3 when you did. You're playing on hard mode I guess.
Dude. I'm like two weeks behind you guys. Well over 20k bloodstones.
1647535048613.png

• 1Worf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Opened letter for DST compensation and it was empty - got nothing at all - GG - checked exchange vendor and no change in currency

nm gf gave bad info -

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
My alts consistently run out of leap stones. Shards have never been a problem on them. Im suspecting the problem is arising from the fact I rarely do Guardians on my alts. The HP buff just makes them take entirely too long to do twice daily on just one alt. Never mind doing every Guardian reset on every alt with as many as I have. Plus there is a bunch of nit pick shit I could do like clearing the MSQ dungeons a second time for the second clear bonus. But at this point, its all about time spent for me.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
My alts consistently run out of leap stones. Shards have never been a problem on them. Im suspecting the problem is arising from the fact I rarely do Guardians on my alts. The HP buff just makes them take entirely too long to do twice daily on just one alt. Never mind doing every Guardian reset on every alt with as many as I have. Plus there is a bunch of nit pick shit I could do like clearing the MSQ dungeons a second time for the second clear bonus. But at this point, its all about time spent for me.
You run tower? It gives an obscene amount.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You run tower? It gives an obscene amount.
Absolutely hate a few of the classes I have - ie. Bard, etc. Just like Guardians, I could do more. But doing the tower in T2 with a Bard, paladin, w/e is GD aids.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Even with towers, leapstones have always been the bottleneck for me in T2, from my main to all my alts. Sometimes I run out of shards too, but I never not run out of leapstones. Those last 3 levels are 20+ leapstones each, 40+ for the weap, and there's only so many sources of leapstones. That said a lot of my alts do una tasks for rep rewards rather than daily rewards, so I'm not spamming leapstones dailies on them every day, usually I tried to spread them so I have one leapstone una task per char but it wasn't always right.

On tower note, cleared 2nd tower on my paladin and it was quite painful. Bard I'm just gonna get the last few decent rewards but not the last 2 floors for sure that shit is too cancer and she doesn't need shards anyway, she's been stuck in T2 for weeks so she has plenty of shards and leapstones. Have to clear it on Sorc now but waiting tomorrow cause tired of tower(did 40-50 on paladin, 20-50 T1 tower on sharpshooter, enough for the day).

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>
This is for T1 tower only but the difference in difficulty between paladin and sharpshooter or sorc is ridiculous.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Man people are being such cunts nowadays with Aira's Occulus, I feel like I'm gonna have to get my Scrapper to 1340 just to be able to get into parties, it's all bunch of clowns with garbage gear refusing me because I guess I'm only 2/2/1 even though I know 100% I'd do more dmg than them with their random stats accs shit and ppl literally putting 1350 reqs on normal Aira. Maybe I should just hit the matchmaking but then I risk running into even bigger clowns.

This is for T1 tower only but the difference in difficulty between paladin and sharpshooter or sorc is ridiculous.
Yeah, it's not AS bad if you respec heavily on supports but it requires a build specifically for it basically, while the other classes just kinda faceroll.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Man people are being such cunts nowadays with Aira's Occulus, I feel like I'm gonna have to get my Scrapper to 1340 just to be able to get into parties, it's all bunch of clowns with garbage gear refusing me because I guess I'm only 2/2/1 even though I know 100% I'd do more dmg than them with their random stats accs shit and ppl literally putting 1350 reqs on normal Aira. Maybe I should just hit the matchmaking but then I risk running into even bigger clowns.
In my experience, matchmaking and "premade" has little to ZERO difference in the quality of player. They're both filled with retards that don't know the mechanics or how to play/gear their class.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
In my experience, matchmaking and "premade" has little to ZERO difference in the quality of player. They're both filled with retards that don't know the mechanics or how to play/gear their class.
Yeah but in premades I can check their gear at least so I don't end up with only shit geared ppl, but now the shit geared ppl are the ones making the parties and then they recruit good geared ppl to carry them. Probably I should just do the same. I'll finish taijutsu books with the event though so I'll eventually be 3/2/1 which is decent enough, but yeah I guess at some point I'm gonna have to push these chars to 1340, just feels like a waste to do it now before seeing what they're doing with events and what not next week. Upside is I won't have to do the stupid water dungeons on these chars anymore.

And then these clowns wait 10mins for a support at 1340-1350 gear to do a 1325 dungeon lol.

Last edited:

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah but in premades I can check their gear at least so I don't end up with only shit geared ppl, but now the shit geared ppl are the ones making the parties and then they recruit good geared ppl to carry them. Probably I should just do the same. I'll finish taijutsu books with the event though so I'll eventually be 3/2/1 which is decent enough, but yeah I guess at some point I'm gonna have to push these chars to 1340, just feels like a waste to do it now before seeing what they're doing with events and what not next week. Upside is I won't have to do the stupid water dungeons on these chars anymore.
Gear doesn't really mean everything though. Sure, it's definitely a good indicator of at least mild competence, but just because they have a good ilvl and decent engravings doesn't mean their abilities, gems, tripods, etc. aren't setup like total garbage/not at all.