Lost Ark Online

Chimney

Trakanon Raider
I would just like to say that making Heart's Melody not roster bound is massive faggotry. And also that whoever designed floor 24 of the second tower, the one with a bunch of missiles and lasers and bombs, can eat my asshole.

Let me teach you a pro strat as someone who has done it 7 chars now.

Right when the big mech and all the crap disappears you can hit the stealth item and when they reappear the little turrets will only shoot the fat guy so you can focus on dodging the rest/dpsing or you can just throw down a taunt scarecrow and nuke him real quick that way as well =D

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Global chat in game - little chat bubble at the top next to the time.

I think Voldeth has to invite you to it. Just post character name here and tag him.
Never knew this existed. Thank you. Seems I had already been invited.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

Right when the big mech and all the crap disappears you can hit the stealth item and when they reappear the little turrets will only shoot the fat guy so you can focus on dodging the rest/dpsing or you can just throw down a taunt scarecrow and nuke him real quick that way as well =D
Well I find you literally just run around and the boss will die to friendly fire even without hiding, although they do fire at you I guess so would be easier if they didn't. You can throw a few quick skills inbetween each missile wave, but besides that your only job in the 2nd part is to 1) avoid the oil patches that'll catch fire/walking in front of him after he does the oil cause he'll use flamethrower next 2) avoid the missile red marker/bombs that alternate with the oil shit. First part is tedious but once you get the hang of it it's very easy since it's always the same pattern.

• 1Like

Asshat wormie

2023 Asshat Award Winner
<Gold Donor>

Yeah that's what I ended up doing. Still took some tries.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
Velganos is going to get nerfed as soon as the masses get to it and cry. I finally got it down, as a duo with vold, but it was harder as a duo than a solo.

Kythik

Molten Core Raider

I never thought about the stealth robe. That's a good strat.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
The Velganos duo challenge was completed:

Velganos-min (1).PNG

Such a fun (albeit frustrating!) encounter, especially with 2x melee but incredibly satisfying (about 1000x more satisfying than Argos).

Also finished my last Solas run, which is truly the last time before Scouter that I'm ever doing 1-35 again:

1648528181794.png

Also finally finished the last Rapport (minus for 100%ing zones) that had a direct benefit for me, alongside 100% of the Giant's Hearts. Time to work on Ignea's so that my collection is complete:

1648529233463.png

Last edited:
  • 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The Velganos duo challenge was completed:

View attachment 405607

Such a fun (albeit frustrating!) encounter, especially with 2x melee but incredibly satisfying (about 1000x more satisfying than Argos).

Also finished my last Solas run, which is truly the last time before Scouter that I'm ever doing 1-35 again:

View attachment 405609

Also finally finished the last Rapport (minus for 100%ing zones) that had a direct benefit for me, alongside 100% of the Giant's Hearts. Time to work on Ignea's so that my collection is complete:

View attachment 405616
I went after certain virtue potions and I can knock out quite a few ignea's if that was my goal. When you put in all the rewards you can get from other things and the rewards along the way, ignea's just feel like a pity reward? It's one of the few "goals" that just seem lacking to me. I have just about everywhere at 80%+ but I just dont see the value in (imo) wasting rapport at this point and time to get completion.

• 1Solidarity

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
No one uses the main FoH guild chat at all anymore, it all goes to the little chat room thing. Which actually works out well because when I switch to an alt I can still follow the conversation. Bonus is that it just uses the character name I set as main so no one else gets lost.
On discord?

The chat is used primarily due to the fact that the guild system is ass and alts are scattered due to the character restrictions in a guild. It also allows folks in NA East to be invited, so there's a huge boost as some folks were dead set against what turned out to be the correct decision of rolling Regulus. As mentioned, if you're on NA East, you can just leave me a PM with your name and I'll send out an invite. Discord is used to post some stuff / coordinate groups but the chat is far more active than it.

1648559921631.png

Daidraco Daidraco : it's time to carry some ranked pvp.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The chat is used primarily due to the fact that the guild system is ass and alts are scattered due to the character restrictions in a guild. It also allows folks in NA East to be invited, so there's a huge boost as some folks were dead set against what turned out to be the correct decision of rolling Regulus. As mentioned, if you're on NA East, you can just leave me a PM with your name and I'll send out an invite. Discord is used to post some stuff / coordinate groups but the chat is far more active than it.

View attachment 405662

Daidraco Daidraco : it's time to carry some ranked pvp.
Anyone can launch bombs and walk away. I would say the real MVP class is somewhere about halfway, but after Paladin - the rankings just drop dead lol.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Fucking getting shardblocked at 1370+, luckily shards are somewhat cheap for T3 but shit is weird. I still have some event boxes with shards in them but it feels kinda bad opening 5k shards when I could use them for 20k T1/T2 shards on an alt instead. Reached 54 too, although that kinda does nothing cause all my alts are 53 and I don't unlock nice skills. I guess just one step closer to 55 which does... not really much either. Woes of a transformation class I guess, there's only so much I can do to affect my dmg.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Fucking getting shardblocked at 1370+, luckily shards are somewhat cheap for T3 but shit is weird. I still have some event boxes with shards in them but it feels kinda bad opening 5k shards when I could use them for 20k T1/T2 shards on an alt instead. Reached 54 too, although that kinda does nothing cause all my alts are 53 and I don't unlock nice skills. I guess just one step closer to 55 which does... not really much either. Woes of a transformation class I guess, there's only so much I can do to affect my dmg.

Level 55 actually feels bad imo. You essentially remove a tripod from an ability to +11 more stuff, which while effective from a damage perspective just doesn't feel great.

Decided to bite the bullet and raise 3 more alts on my main account with all the additional materials. Their sole goal is to get to T3 and run Lopang without even caring about chaos dungeons. I hold Gravel Gravel entirely responsible for this!

• 1Worf

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I hadn't actually even thought about it until one of you mentioned it in chat this morning, but I was actually correct in my assessment about gems (I just mostly thought it was weird to have empty slots). They by far give one of the biggest bonuses to damage. It's easily a 12-15% boost per skill. Having empty gem slots is a massive loss.

Even having T2 gems at half power can still get you to like 8% boost, and those are only about 25-50g nowadays if you for some reason got rid of yours already.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Level 55 actually feels bad imo. You essentially remove a tripod from an ability to +11 more stuff, which while effective from a damage perspective just doesn't feel great.

Decided to bite the bullet and raise 3 more alts on my main account with all the additional materials. Their sole goal is to get to T3 and run Lopang without even caring about chaos dungeons. I hold Gravel Gravel entirely responsible for this!
I'm tempted to start an alt just to use the T1 mats, but I'm also tired of all these alts already, so don't think I'll bother. Waiting to see if they add a new class next week or whatever, then I'll use it on that. Hoping for no Destroyer but seems unlikely since they probably have it ready to go.

I hadn't actually even thought about it until one of you mentioned it in chat this morning, but I was actually correct in my assessment about gems (I just mostly thought it was weird to have empty slots). They by far give one of the biggest bonuses to damage. It's easily a 12-15% boost per skill. Having empty gem slots is a massive loss.

Even having T2 gems at half power can still get you to like 8% boost, and those are only about 25-50g nowadays if you for some reason got rid of yours already.
You get so many gems I don't know how ppl have empty slots, as I replace T2 gems on my T3 chars I just dump them in roster storage for my T2 alts, who then combine them into their own stuff. I don't have like good gems or anything but everyone has full gems on active skills at lvl 3/4 since it's so easy. And yeah it's a lot of dmg, the cooldown ones are also super important for some classes to feel good because they cut down on "holes" in your rotation or help with ressource generation, usually on key skills.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Also fuck, 2nd day of Chaos on my sharpshooter and no bow, so still can't do T3 shit. Fucking stupid ass design.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
So I am still enjoying the game for what it is, but there are a number of things that make me think Koreans are simply fucking retarded

Here is a list of some shit that is just Turbo Aids that need to be fucking addressed by these incompetent shit suckers. Here is a list of some of the bigger issues with Lost Ark and it has nothing to do with materials, Pay to Win, or any RNG bullshit. While some of that can be annoying and there is a certain level of fixing that should be done. These things are so blatant and over the top fucked that these morons should drop everything they are doing to address them first and foremost.

1. BOTS, BOTS, BOTS, and BOTS!!!. I know this is a never ending battle, but these fucking things are warping all over the fucking place and any $10 an hour GM or probably fucking $.50 an hour if they hire Chinese slave labor to ban thousands per fucking day is all it would take to address 90% of this fucking shit. It isn't like Jeffy Beezy can't afford it. The lack of GM's in today's MMO's is pathetic.

2. Gold Sellers/Buyers fucking perma ban them all no exceptions no pussy 3 day suspension and they keep their fucking gold. It's pathetic, it's useless and only a braindead retard faggot would think it helps. Fuck these people with EXTREME prejudice, it's the only way you will ever make an impact. Buyers/Sellers fuck em all.

3. Censorship - Jesus the censorship in this game is overboard as fuck, and I am not talking about the titty milk the U.S. seems to want to cover up like we're some sort of middle eastern shithole. No it's the word filter that is so oppressive that even in a private fucking guild chat so many things get removed. Shit even numbers will cause your message to evaporate and I am once again talking about a private invite only guild chat window not a public one.

4.Guild System - The guild system in this game couldn't have been designed by a more autistic retarded buttfucker. I can't bitch about this piss poor system enough, that fact that you need to toss your alts into several different places because being in a guild provides so many resources but also forces your guildmates to make guild chat unusable is just stupid beyond belief. The fact that these slant eyed dick suckers have been using this system for over 3 years and being more concerned with buying Abercrombie and Fitch, and Supreme T-shirts off the in game store for their turbo tard avatars proves to me that North Korea is the correct Korea.

5. Let me turn off others peoples songs/pings/noise. Nobody wants to here 700 turbo tards doinking away on their shit guitar in town, Or superfaggots spamming locations in raids. Nobody wants to hear your characters 800th rendition of WonderWall or listen to you ping the map 700 times because you failed a fucking mechanic and need to be broken out. We see you faggot we don't need your unnecessary dipshittery on top.

6. Guardian Raids should be knocked down to once per day especially if the game insist you play 17 alts. The inflated HP pools are just one extra fuck you on top. This shit is super easy so extending shit from 5 min out to 10min for no other reason than "BuT Mer DifFiCulTy" is beyond moronic. At first I didn't have the experience to understand why Voldeth Voldeth and them were complaining about this, but the longer it goes and the more alts you have the more you understand this is extra tedium bullshit for zero gain.

7. Fix your Crystal Benefactor faggot Title from popping up every goddamn log in. This shit is nothing more than an annoyance and any developer who played their own fucking game would immediately see this and fix it within seconds. The fact that so much shit has persisted for three years simply makes me hate Koreans and their passive timid failure attitude. We should enslave this country if this is the best they have.

8. UI adjustments in this game are very limited and I am ok with that vs having to constantly download Addons, but for fucks sake if I move a box such as party frames. Why can't it stay in place, why do I have to readjust this shit every single fucking time I join a goddamn 2 party instance. Who is the twinkletoed fairy retard cocksucker who makes this shit. Someone should dick slap these chinks until they can fix some of the very basic core of this game. That could be solved in 10 minute by any non-retard.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Cybsled

I do agree the guild system as exists is dumb, especially with the alt encouragement as it exists

• 1Like