Lost Ark Online

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Maxroll has a calculator. It's a bit messy if you try to count event books only though, I think there might be another that does it better, but that's just up to 1370, after that no books anyway.
Holy shit, please tell me I'm doing this wrong. This is what I get to go from 1385 to 1400.

Untitled.png

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
lol Yes, I can clearly see an Artillerist giving up the strongest perk about his Shield to bubble his group mates for a weak dick 15k damage. That is the dumbest shit Ive read from you in "this" particular thread. Maxroll and Loawa both, say to use push Immunity. Yikes is right.
View attachment 407379
LOL 15k damage is around 16-20ish% of people's HP in T3. If getting "pushed" is something you're having problems with in PvE content, you're using your abilities like a fuckin' dope and don't know the boss' mechanics well enough that you're getting caught.

This is a serious case of "git gud". Imagine thinking you're giving up "DPS" because you're using your abilities like an ape.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Yeah umm I’m not taking that group shield shit either. Call me selfish but they have supports and gunlancers for that shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
LOL 15k damage is around 16-20ish% of people's HP in T3. If getting "pushed" is something you're having problems with in PvE content, you're using your abilities like a fuckin' dope and don't know the boss' mechanics well enough that you're getting caught.

This is a serious case of "git gud". Imagine thinking you're giving up "DPS" because you're using your abilities like an ape.
Ok, you win. I suck, w/e.

Edit - Like, I dont even know why this is an argument. You think the Artillerist should sacrifice his limited opportunities since he moves like a f'n snail, to prop up other people for... the same reason you just said. If the other people "git gud" then why the fuck do they need my shield? Especially a weak dick one. Your whole argument is just fucking retarded. My decision is supported by websites in Korea and NA/Eu. Again, you win.. I dont even know why Im trying to justify this shit to you when you're being a dick to me unprovoked.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You're doing 18 to 20, which is like, 1460 to 1490. So yeah it's wrong, unless you inherited a few millions and you want to burn some on this.
I was confused because it lists it as 1340, so I figured it was doing something weird. I still don't understand why that's the case.

Daidraco

I was confused because it lists it as 1340, so I figured it was doing something weird. I still don't understand why that's the case.
Because its the version difference. When you get 1370 in OUR version, you get the new set of gear. In old/KR version, you get the Argos gear at 1340. When you change your 1302 to the Argos gear, it goes up to +6. So the 1340 gear its talking about is the ARGOS gear. The 1302 gear that you're thinking it works like is not the same gear you're working with. In reality, its a new tier of gear, but I guess Smilegate decided to change shit up instead of creating a new tier.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Ok, you win. I suck, w/e.

Edit - Like, I dont even know why this is an argument. You think the Artillerist should sacrifice his limited opportunities since he moves like a f'n snail, to prop up other people for... the same reason you just said. If the other people "git gud" then why the fuck do they need my shield? Especially a weak dick one. Your whole argument is just fucking retarded. My decision is supported by websites in Korea and NA/Eu. Again, you win.. I dont even know why Im trying to justify this shit to you when you're being a dick to me unprovoked.
I'm being a dick to you? You went and had your sperg out, laughing about "LOLOLOL Y WUD U SUPPORT GRP WHEN U CAN DPSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(when it actually doesn't add to DPS whatsoever if you play well) because I mentioned there are moments where Artis can act as "pseudo" supports.

Does that mean you should ALWAYS take the group shield? No, no fucking shot. But there are moments where you're going to thank fuck you had the shields to help your group get through content. Namely, the 'Zerkers who don't understand the concept of fucking poke and think DPS needs to have 100% uptime. Or the DPS who got caught in an animation lock and the shield saved her from being dead long enough for the Bard to heal her.

Namely, the push-immunity should really only be used on fights with heavy boss move RNG that is difficult to predict or on "learning" bosses. Once you know all the telegraphs, while the shield definitely isn't great compared to some other T3 tripods, it'll CERTAINLY help your group in more situations than not getting pushed while dropping Homing Barrage or Air Raid. And if you're consistently getting pushed during those two skills, again...learn to play the fuckin' game. Also, if you're that selfish about contributing to a group(OMG IT'S ON MAXROLL THAT MUST BE THE ONLY THING I CAN EVER SLOT IN THAT TRIPOD/SKILL SLOT EVER), just roll a fucking Mayhem Berserker and be a braindead, no-synergy having selfish moron like the rest of them.

• 1Galaxy Brain

Daidraco

I dont get the comparison to Support with Artillerist? Is that because we keep the bosses, generally, still? Cause Ive taken a straight shit on Zerkers and Sorcerers with my D tier Engraving setup against their 3/3/3/1 setups.

I'm being a dick to you? You went and had your sperg out, laughing about "LOLOLOL Y WUD U SUPPORT GRP WHEN U CAN DPSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!"(when it actually doesn't add to DPS whatsoever if you play well) because I mentioned there are moments where Artis can act as "pseudo" supports.
You’re right. I’m out of control and need to settle down.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
You’re right. I’m out of control and need to settle down.
lol Yes, I can clearly see an Artillerist giving up the strongest perk about his Shield to bubble his group mates for a weak dick 15k damage. That is the dumbest shit Ive read from you in "this" particular thread. Maxroll and Loawa both, say to use push Immunity. Yikes is right.
How about you quote your perfectly rational response to a sarcastic, slightly trolly comment in response to your original question of what made Artis pseudo support?

• 1Galaxy Brain

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
How about you quote your perfectly rational response to a sarcastic, slightly trolly comment in response to your original question of what made Artis pseudo support?

Get a room you stupid American Inventor faggots. Nobody cares about your stupid petty squabble of stupid American Inventor shit. Go jog elsewhere.

• 1Worf
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Get a room you stupid American Inventor faggots. Nobody cares about your stupid petty squabble of stupid American Inventor shit. Go jog elsewhere.
You want in on this action big guy? We got room for a 3rd.

• 1Picard

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So many fucking bots in this game. I mean how many people are actually playing this game? Was leveling another toon over the weekend and in every zone I seemed to be the only actual player. This is even in the last zones just before hitting level 50. Endless Zerk / Sorc bots running the exact same quest chains.

Didn't mind at first, since it kind of made the zones seem populated. But then I started to wonder if any real people were playing. I wouldn't be surprised if over half of the 300k concurrent players are bots.

Tide27

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So many fucking bots in this game. I mean how many people are actually playing this game? Was leveling another toon over the weekend and in every zone I seemed to be the only actual player. This is even in the last zones just before hitting level 50. Endless Zerk / sorc bots running the exact same quest chains.

Didn't mind at first, since it kind of made the zones seem populated. But then I started to wonder if any real people were playing. I wouldn't be surprised if over half of the 300k concurrent players are bots.
Even real players are running bots on seperate accounts.

Account 1 - real player - just plays the game as normal.

Account 2 - ? - run leveling bot to 50 on multiple toons and run non stop chaos for materials / relics / stones to sell on AH. Also doubles as a farming / fishing / excavating bot as well. Some folks have 3 to 4 accounts running 12 toons each doing this.

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Even real players are running bots on seperate accounts.

Account 1 - real player - just plays the game as normal.

Account 2 - ? - run leveling bot to 50 on multiple toons and run non stop chaos for materials / relics / stones to sell on AH. Also doubles as a farming / fishing / excavating bot as well. Some folks have 3 to 4 accounts running 12 toons each doing this.

Yeah, I'm not usually one to care about bots too much. Part of the genre and impossible to get rid of. And don't even care if friends are messing with them. As long as they are a minor game issue then just ignore them. But when the majority of toons on the screen in every area of a multiplayer game are bots, then that is a turn off. Not the type of mmo I want to play long term. Hopefully they can bring them down to minor nuisance level.

Daidraco

Make the game cost -something- 5 bucks? How much would it take to curb stomp this shit?
Bots will persist regardless. New World for example was 40 bucks and still had a ton of bots. There are really simple ways that they can track bots, but its like theyre making the conscious decision not to use those methods. Location tracking, pattern tracking etc. If I ever see Easy Anti Cheat again in a future game, I'll know what to expect.