Lost Ark Online

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Also on that note, in typical AGS style - time to have a twitch stream on mute up in the background for a month.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Nola

Trakanon Raider
W
Also on that note, in typical AGS style - time to have a twitch stream on mute up in the background for a month.
Exactly. Just gotta find the perfect neck beard no lifer streamer who plans on playing this 24/7 so we can get the items faster.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
W

Exactly. Just gotta find the perfect neck beard no lifer streamer who plans on playing this 24/7 so we can get the items faster.
I doubt it'll matter much. Chances are there are only 4-5 items to get and you'll have the whole month to get them. BDO did the same thing with their drops, where there were only 3-5 to get, each one took an hour or so, but you had 7+ days to "earn" them. They'll probably also do the BDO thing where they "cap" how many you can earn each day.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Costumes add to your main attribute which is used to calculate your attack power. Normal ones add 4% total (it's per piece, usually 1% each, but some have chest/legs as 1 piece for 2%), and legendary adds 8%.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
When they say that queues and AH are "region" wide, what are they considering a "region"? Is the whole US a region or are US West and US East considered different regions?

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
When they say that queues and AH are "region" wide, what are they considering a "region"? Is the whole US a region or are US West and US East considered different regions?

US West & US East are separate regions, which is why rolling on East (with the abundance of servers) instantly becomes the correct decision.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Not going to lie, I was tempted to originally ask if that was going to be the official nail in the "you're joining us" coffin. See you on Tuesday.

Friday. Bastard. Lol. I don't need a headstart, I'll be ahead of all but the whaliest of whales anyway. The only thing I use RC for is character slots, and I can always get those later.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
US West & US East are separate regions, which is why rolling on East (with the abundance of servers) instantly becomes the correct decision.
Miss me with that shitty ping, fam. No chance I roll on East in a game that features PvP.

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Miss me with that shitty ping, fam. No chance I roll on East in a game that features PvP.
As long as your ping is like, a bit under 100 it shouldn't be noticeable at all. It's just in RU where it's 156+ that it's a bit of an issue.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
As long as your ping is like, a bit under 100 it shouldn't be noticeable at all. It's just in RU where it's 156+ that it's a bit of an issue.
Hmmm...it will give me an easy scapegoat for sucking tit too. "WTF, MAN!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU HEAL! YOU'RE A PALADIN, I SAW YOU DPSing!!!"

"Yeah, sorry guys, this ping to East coast is just ridiculous. Heal never went off...."

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Hmmm...it will give me an easy scapegoat for sucking tit too. "WTF, MAN!?! WHY DIDN'T YOU HEAL! YOU'RE A PALADIN, I SAW YOU DPSing!!!"

"Yeah, sorry guys, this ping to East coast is just ridiculous. Heal never went off...."

I always just fall back on the classic "I WASN'T READY!!11!!" ;)

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

Just need to convince Cinge Cinge now.