Lost Ark Online

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Yup, think we'll be getting destroyer soonish and I thought I'd seen the Sorceress rumour as well but can't remember where or when

Isn't the sorc the latest one in korea? I would think we get that last. WTB LM first!

Nola

Trakanon Raider
I played the Korean version about 2 years ago and I really liked the Destroyer class. Hammertime!!!! Wish it was available for the NA launch.

Last edited:

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Yeah there are guilds and even player housing if I’m correct.
He's asking where the forum guild is...

Message Voldeth if you're on the East Coast's first server that came online (cant think of its name).

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Holy shit just looked at lance master. WANT NOW. God that looks awesome.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Guilds sound fun here, there's GvG battles (not equalized PvP) to hold a territory or something that you get rewards from I believe.

Also, does anyone know what class(es) if any have been consistently at the top of both PvE and PvP tier lists since the game launched? Playing a class the devs seem to favor is always nice.

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
Hope they can get the rest of the classes over here by release. Sorc to add some variety and the lance master and destroyer look cool. Moar!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Isn't the sorc the latest one in korea? I would think we get that last. WTB LM first!
Yeah the rumor I'd seen seemed like Sorc was coming soon - we got Striker at launch which is also really new. I think they're trying to get the newer classes in ASAP as they are all pretty appealing which brings me to another little general point about the game:

The newer the class, typically the better the presentation in terms of skills/animations/skins/etc - also the newer classes, in general tend to fair a little bit better in PVP as the designs around the classes have been iterated to a really nice point. The only class that is "newer" and to me not great is Striker. It technically is the highest dps class in the game I believe but is so tough to play "right" that almost nobody, even on KR is playing them at a high level. Also squishy af in PVP.

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1636228665337.png

So far the storyline is interesting, I've at least not been compelled to skip every cut scene.

Combat is a bit different but I like it. I liked the dungeon bosses, seems to be hitting all the right notes for me but I have barely scratched the surface of what the game has to offer, just looking at the world map seems like we get boats eventually which might be cool.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Captain Suave

Caesar si viveret, ad remum dareris.
Maybe it's just me and age-induced ADHD, but I'm having a surprisingly hard time getting into this. It just feels flat somehow. Maybe I'm MMO'd out for a lifetime.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Zog

Blackwing Lair Raider
1636230860314.png

Its like an action combat version of Divinity 2: original sin.

Last edited:

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I’m having a hard time getting into it too.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Cybsled

The biggest hurdle for me is the ARPG isometic view and mouse move. I want to like it, but I really really dislike that style of game.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users