Lost Ark Online

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I like the Cerberus mount. This is the first game I have purchased since New World. I have no intention of buying another game for ....a while. Given the amount of time I plan to play this game, I figure Plat is fine.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
The whole "headstart for money" scheme is quite disgusting to be honest, I know this is a business and they're not running a charity but it's really them delaying people to play and asking for money to get around the artificial delay they just created. I bought one anyway.
Eh, Im fine with paying for the head start. Lower queue times all week, wont have to deal with the chaff of the average F2P persons attitude (ban behavior, shitty attitudes, people rushing to get what you're going for just because you're going for it.)

willzilla

<Bronze Donator>
I like the Cerberus mount. This is the first game I have purchased since New World. I have no intention of buying another game for ....a while. Given the amount of time I plan to play this game, I figure Plat is fine.
It would been nice if they made the mount a little bulkier and larger... Kind of looks like you are riding on a puppy, lol :D

Raes

Vyemm Raider
I just hope they at some point give us the motorbike mount. Was made as an exclusive for RU, but the Koreans were like, wtf we want that too!.

Screenshot_220206_123125.jpg

Or this one. It's fan made for a contest in KR, don't know if it ever got put in the game.

1644175946649.png

• 1Like

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I just hope they at some point give us the motorbike mount. Was made as an exclusive for RU, but the Koreans were like, wtf we want that too!.

View attachment 397056

Or this one. It's fan made for a contest in KR, don't know if it ever got put in the game.

View attachment 397057
Never cared for motorized mounts in fantasy MMO's. They always seem out of place, especially that four seater car mount in FFXIV. But to each their own. I'm not one to go "muh immerzionzzz."

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Never cared for motorized mounts in fantasy MMO's. They always seem out of place, especially that four seater car mount in FFXIV. But to each their own. I'm not one to go "muh immerzionzzz."

The continent before Vern, where all the gunner classes are from, has tech, or magitech or whatever. Basically similar to Final Fantasy. They have mechs, lasers, etc. The Scout class has a drone with dual machine guns and missile launchers, and your first awakening is a bombing run from an airship. So, it fits in the world. Unlike the stupid pastel furry costumes.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
The continent before Vern, where all the gunner classes are from, has tech, or magitech or whatever. Basically similar to Final Fantasy. They have mechs, lasers, etc. The Scout class has a drone with dual machine guns and missile launchers, and your first awakening is a bombing run from an airship. So, it fits in the world. Unlike the stupid pastel furry costumes.

Scouter not being a launch option with T3 available is a crime.

• 1Solidarity

Onoes

Trakanon Raider
Found a server info thing.
Where's our guild?! Whoever our leader is, already dropping the ball I see. :p

Raes

Vyemm Raider
Can't be listed yet. On the day before headstart we still need to have the obligatory 10 page thread derail to decide on a guild name. :p

Mr Creed

Too old for this shit
This weekend was the first time I actually looked at all the available classes and what's already out in other regions, and of course the ones that interest me the most are not available. Looks I'll end up as Paladin for support and Sorc for dps for the start, then. As vanilla as it gets, but whatever.

Do we think they will add the missing classes fairly fast, or is this a wait for possibly years kinda situation. Does RU have all classes, or how far behind are they?

Raes

Vyemm Raider
This weekend was the first time I actually looked at all the available classes and what's already out in other regions, and of course the ones that interest me the most are not available. Looks I'll end up as Paladin for support and Sorc for dps for the start, then. As vanilla as it gets, but whatever.

Do we think they will add the missing classes fairly fast, or is this a wait for possibly years kinda situation. Does RU have all classes, or how far behind are they?

RU has everything except the upcoming Painter and Female Zerker. RU typically gets a new class like every 3 months. There's no telling what AGS will do. From past experience it will be either the most retarded way, or completely shock us by doing something good.

• 1Worf

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider

Both are great choices, provided there's an understanding that Paladin is support and Sorc will be overpopulated (but insanely good) to start with.

There's been no news relating to when the classes will be released however they're supposed to provide the roadmap (which should include the remaining classes) very shortly after launch.

• 1Like

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So, who do I send a /tell( I assume /tells exist) too for guild invite when we get going?

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
So, who do I send a /tell( I assume /tells exist) too for guild invite when we get going?

From a plan standpoint, I should be on Tuesday and will make the guild once I have sufficient silver to do so. You can go ahead and send Voldeth a message as a result (provided I get my name!). Will update the thread with others as I'll promote a fair amount of forum folks to be able to also assist with inviting.

With that being said, it'll be far easier to reach out on Discord or here with your in game name as the chat system in LA is terrible. It's also worth noting that a lot of this depends on how quickly I get on the server, queues, etc and whether someone is able to beat me to it (in which case, they most certainly should go ahead and do so).

• 1Like