Lost Ark Online

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Roxx
3h

Hey everyone — first off, thank you for your patience as we sorted this out. The team has investigated this situation thoroughly, and I want to provide an update and some context for everyone.
There were a number of accounts suspended in this timeframe as a result of one of our speed hack detection programs. While almost all of these bans hit real speed hackers, it appears that the program did flag some lag/connection issues as speed hacks, which lead to a small number of player being banned as false positives.

Involved accounts should now be unsuspended, and if you were caught in this ban wave, we want you to know that there will be no strike against your account, and no repercussions. We apologize for any stress or confusion this may have caused, and we are working hard to shore up our cheating detection tools to both crack down on bots and prevent situations like this from happening in the future.

I hit level 30 foraging yesterday and was actually worried about being reported for speed hacking. The level 30 skill gives you a buff that makes you gather so fast that you can gather from a flower node twice faster than someone without it can gather once. It's a very troll-y skill.
There's something in t2 I think that gives you a speed buff after dashing. I think it's t2 because I had it on my blade but once I got into t3 I lost it, and my pally in late t2 has it now. I don't see it on any equipment though.

But when I'm doing something like Tooki and I dash, I jump out in front of the pack massively. It almost looks like speed hacking (I'm also most full swiftness on pally). I could definitely see the crowd at Tooki reporting me for speed hacking.

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Update regarding the recent issues with Argos and honing...

Well.. Holy fuck that's addressing a lot of shit early. Obviously the most important part is the 2x legendary card pack selection. Called it on the fact that they're going to release a bunch of additional methods for materials that is readily accessible (get ready for Guardian raids with island equivalent boxes).

Can we get the retards who were comparing the 'downfall of Lost Ark' to New World ASAP to provide their thoughts? They can let us know about all the updates New World received and how long it took to address feedback.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well.. Holy fuck that's addressing a lot of shit early. Obviously the most important part is the 2x legendary card pack selection. Called it on the fact that they're going to release a bunch of additional methods for materials that is readily accessible (get ready for Guardian raids with island equivalent boxes).

Can we get the retards who were comparing the 'downfall of Lost Ark' to New World ASAP to provide their thoughts? They can let us know about all the updates New World received and how long it took to address feedback.
Eh, AGS has a wealth of options available to them in regards to LA vs. NW, so yea, they -should- be able to react faster.

Curious about the Event Guardians. Will Levanos gives more rewards vs. Ur'nil?

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Who was saying this game was as bad as New World's attempt? Honestly nothing can really top that. Lets be real..

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole

Guess I'm glad I took some advice a couple weeks ago about selling all mats. I didn't do all of em, but made probably a good 20k extra gold. Think I'm sitting around 40k gold with 2k BC.

It's not as much as I'd want, but it'll do for a while.

Hopefully with these changes I can brute force the last 19.2 ilvl.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Eh, AGS has a wealth of options available to them in regards to LA vs. NW, so yea, they -should- be able to react faster.

Curious about the Event Guardians. Will Levanos gives more rewards vs. Ur'nil?
I'd assume it is chosen randomly(either 1 guardian every day for everyone, or just random when you queue?). In theory they could also just have different rewards yeah, but I think people will game that by picking the least annoying one that still gives enough ressources to buy everything. Depending on how it's balanced, it could mean just doing Ur'nil everyday versus doing Levanos 3times a week and being capped or whatever. Guess we'll see. Honestly if they're rewarding I don't care too much, I'll bring bombs and shit and do everything myself if I have to.

I don't think the immediate changes will do too much though, unless that new event gives a shit ton of mats. That said prices on EU have steadily been dropping and they're reaching an almost acceptable level(leapstones are still expensive at like 80g each but you don't need that many and you can still get a lot of them for free with una tasks, guard crystals are 30g for 10, dest 40g and shards are actually cheaper than T1 but shards tend to be somewhat easy for these).

I do hope the class discussion they're having means they might switch it up. What I'd like for them to do is release 2 classes in april, 2classes in may and so on, I think that'd keep a fair amount of "content" releases for them to hype up/sell skins, and still let people get their classes at a relatively good pace. Obviously personally I'd just take every class next week but that's not gonna happen.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
80g for leapstones? That'd be a bargain on US East. I've been selling them for like 235-250, and apparently that's after the price fell big time.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
80g for leapstones? That'd be a bargain on US East. I've been selling them for like 235-250, and apparently that's after the price fell big time.
Yeah but everything goes down together so it's not like you have necessarily as much buying power. I think bots are getting curbed pretty hard somehow, like today I actually didn't see a single gold spam in the sea(I did see several yesterday) and gold to blue crystal rate has actually been going down slight and stabilized at 750-800g atm which is great. There are less whales in EU after all so it makes sense we don't have an economy as fucked I think. I'll wait to see the changes before I move on anything though, still selling mats for now. It's not really a big loss either way because my chars are accumulating leapstones and shards, and while leapstones get invalidated at 1370 somewhat, shards are always good to have.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
I'm out of town the last two days, but my first alt should hit t3 within a day or two of getting home. I won't say I'll be "swimming" in t3 mats, but it'll be nice for sure.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anybody who actually played New World knows this game is in much better shape. It has some flaws but I have seen very few actual bugs unlike the game that introduced new bugs every time they tried fixing one.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Lol apparently I had opened some untradeable blue engravings boxes to get some stuff in advance before I had the greens, and forgot about it, today since the prices dipped on every engraving I bought a bunch, including the ones I had opened, so that's 40 blue books wasted. Granted that's only around 800g so it's not a huge deal but I was pretty confused when I found them cause I don't remember opening 40boxes of books like that.

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
You may have already done it, but a good reminder is to make sure you hit everything. Weekly una (pvp and boss rush for leapstones), daily una, guild material vendor, sailing trade vendor outside any city, guardian and chaos x2, two regular t2 abyss and the three 8 man's, and run an alt through fatespire tower if possible and then your main on 2nd clear for mats. And if you don't mind spending resources, Mari.

I don't remember there being any islands for leapstones but it's been a while.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not only that but in a leveled guild you get other things like a chance at a free Rush/Cube ticket.