Lost Ark Online

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Feels bad.

This is downright impressive and you should be studied to better understand what occurred to make you hate yourself so much. The amalgam of the collection statues with the Gunlancer alts; my lord dude!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I don't know what is going on with this patch but since yesterday the game has ran like unplayable ass.

• 1Solidarity

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
The complete lack of even one amazing RNG drop has increased my burnout. Going as hard as I have and getting nothing has been killing my interest the last few weeks. I probably won't even do Vykass since I missed it last night; I haven't done it on any of my characters this week.

I might take a week off with the RL shit going on atm.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
The complete lack of even one amazing RNG drop has increased my burnout. Going as hard as I have and getting nothing has been killing my interest the last few weeks. I probably won't even do Vykass since I missed it last night; I haven't done it on any of my characters this week.

It's certainly frustrating and I think taking a little break is always a good idea, especially since it's summer. Vykas was really rewarding yesterday in that, our 2 pugs were fun to play with. 3 of us finished our 6 piece set because of it (of course BoozeCube BoozeCube got fucked by the quality and no one got any jewlery worth a shit).

With all of your alts though, taking a week off basically guarantees you logging into full rested and a lot of mats. I know a lot of us missed you during Vykas yesterday (and only 90% of that was due to the fact that everyone wanted to see your typing challenge skills).

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider

Pretty close to the same for me. Just failed 40 hones in a row at 10%, ultra tilting.

• 1Solidarity

Kythik

Molten Core Raider
1659059291776.png

Let's hope it includes the tripod changes and trade API.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
1599340_20220804234031_1.png

1599340_20220805115745_1.png

Finished my last rapport tonight. Still a few things to do but getting close.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
Finished my last rapport tonight. Still a few things to do but getting close.

Was fun having you join us for Valtan - hoping you can make it more often and start subbing in for Vykas as well!

• 1Like

Voldeth

Trakanon Raider
As discussed with many of you, I'll be starting to host hell mode runs Thursday's after our normal raids effective tomorrow. The idea will be to set up a permeant group interested in these types of things, including deathless achievement runs. We'll see what the turn out is tomorrow and talk strategy with those interested at that point.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
I swear Amazon really wants people to quit this game. what the fuck is with the Una's gold dogshit where you have to click each single fucking gold coin.. Also I guess they disabled the powerpass because they were too fucking stupid to consider botters would use them.

Delly

Trakanon Raider
That feel when I queue up into Medeia and Edaw Edaw is there. Then he ults right before the match starts, I'm nearly dead, and we end up as teammates.

• 1Like

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
That feel when I queue up into Medeia and Edaw Edaw is there. Then he ults right before the match starts, I'm nearly dead, and we end up as teammates.
It's always a hoot to see about 10 people drop when i do that. Everyone likes to cluster around. I make sure to do it on every PvP island. Finally got Medeia soul too. Bonus!

• 1Like

Lumi

Vyemm Raider
Idk wtf they did but I can't play the game.

1661965994915.png

I've even tried all of the recommended fixes on forums...wtfffffffff