Lucifer

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Damn, looking at chloe's irl bio. never would have pegged her as being 37.

3 more episodes to go this season.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I'm sad to hear it's not doing too well in the ratings, although Fox as a whole is doing poorly and this is like their 3rd or 4th highest rated show.

I really hope it's renewed as it is probably my favourite show right now, not the best, just so entertaining and fun.
Fox is such a stage channel. Always has been. They've had some really good shows that for some reason only last one season. Looking at you Backstrom.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Fox is such a stage channel. Always has been. They've had some really good shows that for some reason only last one season. Looking at you Backstrom.
I dunno about Backstrom... I liked it, but it was clearly pretty much just derivative of "Let's take House, but put him in a police procedural". Then again , as mentioned above,Luciferis "What if Castle was the Devil... in a police procedural" so you might have a point.

Rogosh

Lord Nagafen Raider
Firefly and Almost Human come to mind as shows that were cut to soon, really hope this gets renewed its a very fun show. I usually watch the Magicians, American Dad,Luciferthen BCS. Although lately ive been bored with BCS and have been fastwording alot of it.

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
I just rewatched Almost Human in the proper order (Fox totally fucked up by airing them out of order). Such an enjoyable show. You can cut away the entire episode and just leave the two cops in the car tearing each other down and I'd still watch it each week.

I keep trying to sell folks onLuciferby telling them it's like Castle when it used to be funny.

spronk

FPS noob
hulu got exclusive rights forlucifer(and blindsight), probably means season 2 is greenlit

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Really good episode last night.

murder case the culprit was rather predictable as well as the motive.

HOWEVER,

the side stuff with the mother and family & maze was just great-a few times i was just laughing.

also

trixie is just adorable...sorry gotta say it.

Simas_sl

shitlord
I was actually pretty surprised with by that one thing that happened on last night's episode. Still digging the show a lot, I hope there's a second season.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I dunno about Backstrom... I liked it, but it was clearly pretty much just derivative of "Let's take House, but put him in a police procedural". Then again , as mentioned above,Luciferis "What if Castle was the Devil... in a police procedural" so you might have a point.
Not sure why people think that about Backstrom. He really wasn't any smarter than anyone else on that show. The only similarities are they were self centered jerks. Even if that's what was intended though, House was just Sherlock put into a medical procedural.

So it was like translating something to Portruguese then translating it back and being surprised it didn't come out like you intended

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
Finally, I caught up with this show after real life threw a few twists.

If and when this show gets released onto DVD, I hope there is a segment with all the outtakes of the actors and actresses laughing at the various lines while attempting to film. There appears to be a good chemistry among themselves.

I'm glad this last episode hadLuciferholding back from kissing a drunk Chloe. I feel he desires her more as a friend and going over that line would be the end of it and a continuation of his perpetual loneliness.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
No, he just wasn't going to take advantage of her. He definitely wants to get into her pants.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
No, he just wasn't going to take advantage of her. He definitely wants to get into her pants.
I agree. It is more that (I think) he realizes he really likes her, and she sort of even gets him, and he might actually be able to have a real relationship with her, as opposed to the fleeting relationships he has now, like with the Brittanys. Sleeping with her while she's drunk will hinder that chance, and him realizing that is a part of his maturation, which is why it amazed even him. Just like, even though he won't admit it, Trixie is wearing him down too.

Caliane

Satan is really good boyfriend material. I don't know if I want to punch you guys, or the writers.. I do hope its a trick on the audience, and it ends up, as all of this has just been him grooming her to, use her soul as fuel for some arcane ritual to fuck over Amenadiel, or maybe directly related to whatevers making him "mortal" and "feel" in the first place.

Lucifergiving any shit about anyone other then himself is kindof offputting.

Morrow

Trakanon Raider
Luciferis indeed getting better as the season progresses, I just hope they tap all the potential of theLuciferuniverse and Angel/Demon mythos. Imo it is what made Supernatural great in seasons 1-5. I don't really care about solving boring cases of the week. I want episode after episode of a grand story arch involving other angels and demons. I do have a pet peeve aboutLuciferconstantly talking about how he has this affect on "women". He would have it on both men and women, pretty much regardless of sexuality. AndLucifershould definitely be bisexual, and a huge sexual deviant imo. I loved in the book I,Lucifer, where he talks about inventing homosexuality just to fuck with God's whole plan.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Satan is really good boyfriend material. I don't know if I want to punch you guys, or the writers.. I do hope its a trick on the audience, and it ends up, as all of this has just been him grooming her to, use her soul as fuel for some arcane ritual to fuck over Amenadiel, or maybe directly related to whatevers making him "mortal" and "feel" in the first place.
You can't honestly believe that's where the show is going, can you? Do you realize how quickly they'd lose their female audience if that happened? This isn't a comic, this is a network television show that is, as everyone has pointed out, Castle played byLucifer.

Seriously, you can't really think anything like that is coming?

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Lucifergiving any shit about anyone other then himself is kindof offputting.
Do you even watch the show? They've made it a point thatLuciferisn't as evil as he's been made out to be. He was forced to watch over hell against his will, and he's also been changing for the better which has been a plot point they've been hinting at which will be explained at some point. Most likely it's related to Chloe. Besides, a lot of his realizations that he's changing for the better have been when he's alone and he's been "faking" being worse than he is around others.

I loved in the book I,Lucifer, where he talks about inventing homosexuality just to fuck with God's whole plan.
That would go over real well.

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
My wild prediction on the ending:

Malcolm finalizes his plans to assassinateLuciferwhile setting Dan as the culprit. Meanwhile, Dan is watching his world fall apart around him - he needs to take Malcolm down, but in doing so, utterly jeopardizes any reconciliation with Chloe since she will realize he was the dirty cop all this time. So Dan turns to the last person he would want to ask any favors -Lucifer. After hearing Dan's tale and potential payment,Luciferreluctantly agrees to help since being the devil, he always accept the deal. Requesting another "favor", Malcolm forces Dan into even more illegal activities and arranges a meet. Chloe wonders aboutLucifersince until this time, he was always attempting to have a romp with her; but now seems a bit distant and later discovers he has been interacting with Dan. So she followsLuciferwho is following Dan to meet up with Malcolm.

Malcolm attempts to bully Dan around again, but this time Dan feels he has the upper hand withLucifer.Lucifersteps into the light and postures about knowing how evil Malcolm has been and how he will get punished soon. Malcolm takes his chance to fulfill his promise to Amenadiel, but Dan pulls a gun on Malcolm. Chloe - who has been sneaking around and heard the whole story of both Dan and Malcolm being dirty cops, steps into the open to arrest them both. Realizing Amenadiel is not patient, Malcolm wildly opens fire towardsLuciferbut strikes Chloe instead. In a state of shock, Dan shoots Malcolm - who is dying a second time and meets Amenadiel again who has had enough of Malcolm and dispatches his soul to Hell. Meanwhile,Luciferhas rushed to Chloe's side with mixed emotions. He turns his head towards Dan and his demonic side comes forth. Similar to the producer in the early episodes, Dan panics and shootsLuciferand he bleeds (he was still holding Chloe). As Dan curls into a fetal position in fear,Luciferfalls to his knees similar to the famous scene from "Platoon", wondering how this is happening. Amenadiel steps into the light holding the last feather fragment ofLucifer's wings while telling him that he is going ~home~. AsLucifermumbles about Mazikeen betraying him once again, Amenadiel assuresLuciferthat this time was not a betrayal on her part, but a failure to protect him...

Amenadiel stand gloating over a ~dying~Lucifer, grinning from ear to ear before a look of shock crosses his face. Mazikeen whispers into his ear about "Seeing you soon in Hell!" as her knife finishes cutting Amenadiel's throat. As the angel appears to die, the scene pans out with Mazikeen's true appearance blankly staring at a bleedingLuciferunconsciously lying across a very bleeding to death Chloe in what appears to be a last embrace.