Lucifer

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
Man I've always had a thing for that Dr. chick. Especially with the glasses.
Yeah, when I saw her in the first episode I was hoping she would be a recurring character.

Yeah Castle the Devil, I can dig it.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Pretty good episode tonight, we finally saw the birth of the continual storyline, which is a much needed direction it needed to go.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Very good episode

actor guy has range. he can sing pretty good too.

the emotion when the doc is calling him samhiel- the child of light-, and does the whole fallen down then you can rise up again and he just loses it. "i CAN'T they've stolen it from me!" yell then punching through the wall line was awesome.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Very good episode

actor guy has range. he can sing pretty good too.

the emotion when the doc is calling him samhiel- the child of light-, and does the whole fallen down then you can rise up again and he just loses it. "i CAN'T they've stolen it from me!" yell then punching through the wall line was awesome.
That part was great, but what was even more telling to me was the part right before it where he raged about never making humans do anything, but he still gets blamed for it, and will throughout all of history. It really cast him in a sympathetic light, even more so than just having him help the detective, which I think helps the show even more because it is one thing to have a cool devil, but a whole other thing to have one you actually root for. It was the first time we've really seen what drives him, pretty much. I loved it.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Downside : I guessed what was in the container in the spoilers last week...
Upside : Tom Ellis continues to just kill it in the title role.

I want to be upset that this is essentially "Castle with the Devil instead" the same way I have issues with iZombie as "Veronica Mars... with zombies!" but I really just can't cause he's so damn entertaining.

As for your rankings......
1. Maze
2. Dr
3. Detective

spronk

FPS noob
maze is going down a few notches in my rankings, i don't like chicks with teeth showing on the side of their mouths. on the plus side, she arranges threesomes with two hot sluts

slDiQlh.jpg

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
I like that little throwaway to Mazikeen's appearance in the comics. It was so fast I bet most people missed it.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Mazikeen of the Lilim. I like her in the comics. Show version is nice eye candy, but hasn't had much to do yet.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
so my wife heard a few of my wow friends on vent talking aboutlucifer, and i got in on the conversation since i watch it as well, then yesterday my wife's best friend went with us to the movies and -since she watches castle- we were talking tv shows(Isa and I that is) and i asked her if she watchedlucifer..and she said she loved it, my wife asked if she could watch it last night and...she liked it, we watched 2 episodes oflucifer"on demand"(the rest of the show i have dvr'd so we can skip commercials until we catch up) and watched the 3rd episode of xfiles(dvr) together before heading to bed.

so now i get to watch all the episodes a second time so she can catch up... the head banging bit at the end of ep2 still is great.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Hmm, I didn't think they'd wrap the theft so quick.
me either. it being
Amenadiel that did the setup was a slight surprise (i was thinking it was going to be maze). i want to know what lucy did to the auctioneer.....
they are setting up a -slightly- longer arc with that "secret" investigation. initially i was thinking it was going to be the ex...now i am positive for it to be the guy giving that speech at the "wake".. (he played a villain on Castlel- the 2 part dirty bomb episodes in season 3(setup and countdown were the episode names) not sure why Amenadiel made the guy live.

we did learn that Amenadiel is the "temp" in charge of hell atm.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Might not be totally accurate. Amenadiel is guarding the Gates of Hell. If we are following the source material arc at all. Hell is Empty(ing) at this time. Hence why Amenadiel wantsLuciferback there as the damned souls will likely not be "permitted" to just leave hell and then The Creator will order Amenadiel to become the new Lord of Hell. Which he absolutely does not want.

Will be cool if they use this plot point to show that Amenadiel, for as great as he is, is not above manipulation to get what he wants. Which is ironically somethingLuciferhas never done but everyone blames him for doing. All the time. With the mortality angle could be quite awesome. Would killingLucifersend him back to hell if he never actually manipulated anyone into doing anything? And that his original defiance of The Creator was all part of the plan, then how would that have been grounds to send him to Hell in the first place? If he was just following and never had Free Will in the first place, whether he knew it or not.

But this is probably way too much thought for this show.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I dunno, maybe it's just me, but this show has got pretty darn good the last few episodes.
Yeah I really like the show. Mainly for the title character. His one liners are still awesome. I thought I would have gotten sick of them by now.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Most importantly, is it just me or did they have Detective HotTub whore up her make up scheme a bit for this episode?