Lucifer

spronk

FPS noob
It looks like Kain is this seasons bad guy, which is cool he brings a nice villain against Lucifer

I do like how Charlotte has been folded into the show now, she was originally written as just a season 2 character, exiting the show at the end but fans loved her so much they brought her back as a series regular

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I legit feel bad for Maze. And love her, of course. They made a point of showing she's lost all the baby fat, which I am highly appreciative of. She looked damn good.

Kind of hard to dislike Welling (Cain) because I watched every episode of Smallville, but man he's being such a total douche! I sort of don't think they'll go the route of actually finding a solution to his curse, so I wonder how they'll get rid of him when the time comes. Maybe he'll just finally admit she's too far into Lucifer and move on like he's done countless times, just in case they feel like bringing him back later.

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah fucking brilliant episode, that is not at all how I expected the Caine thing to go down. Loved also the tribute to miami vice at the end when a remix of In the Air tonight played as Lucifer is driving, one of the most iconic 80s TV scenes

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
Lucifer
Anything Pierce Can Do I Can Do Better
Season: 3
Episode: 21
Air date: 2018-04-23

Guest stars: Robert Curtis Brown, Greg Ellis
When a prima ballerina is brutally murdered, Lucifer helps Chloe solve the case and attempts to keep her focus away from Pierce. Amenadiel begs Charlotte to help him with an important plan, and Maze remains devoted to a task from which Pierce asked her to back away. Then, Chloe confronts Lucifer about his meddling in her life, but as he's about to make a huge confession, he finds out something that changes everything.

I sort of don't think they'll go the route of actually finding a solution to his curse, so I wonder how they'll get rid of him when the time comes. Maybe he'll just finally admit she's too far into Lucifer and move on like he's done countless times, just in case they feel like bringing him back later.

Well, so far you're totally off.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I doubt it will be explained this season, but they really have to get into what is so special about Chloe next season. I assume there is more to it than "God put her in Lucifer's way."

Malkav

French Madman
I was absolutely not ready for the amount of development we got this week. So much shit happening.

Gurgeh

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Wut ? The expanse, now Lucifer. I'm just going to burn my TV, it's became useless today.

spronk

FPS noob
Fox picked up NFL football for another night for half the year so blame sports. Damn jocks ruining everything again, its high school all over

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Fox must have some damn unforeseen miracle shows in the pipeline. FOr fucks sale.. Bones got 12 seasons?!?