Lucifer

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Yes stand alones.

ep 25 is a stand alone that has Ella having a ghost friend from back when she got into an accident, turns out the friend is Azrael, Lucifers sister.
ep 26 is like a reboot of the whole thing, with god talking about what if different choices were made would they all ever meet up and goes on showing them all meeting up in different situations. Which basically is like the new star trek movies. So nope doesn't deal with what happens after Chloe sees him.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
originally fox ordered 23 new episodes for season 3 then cut it to 21 episodes.

they made 23, these two from last night were the 2 that got cut from this season. the other 3 episodes (to get to 26) were filmed season 2 and cut from that season.

supposedly talks in works but no idea who or what is happening.

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah the two bonus episodes were pretty weird. I liked them both, the first one was mostly cool cuz it focused so much on Elle who is a fun character and it was neat seeing such a different way of presenting the angel of death Azrael. The second one was interesting for the way it played with hollywood and lucifer being invunerable again and the mystery-of-the-week but the voice over stuff was cringe-bad.

Both episodes though were better than about half the episodes of this season so kinda reminds you that maybe the showrunners are losing their touch a bit. At this point I'd be ok with the show being done forever, if it comes back I'd probably watch new episodes though, the cast really is fantastic and has great chemistry together. I definitely, definitely want to see whatever Tom Ellis stars in next.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, the voice overs got up on cringeworthiness. Which hurt as I believe it was actually Gaiman doing them. I actually liked the episode with "RayRay", and did not expect the reveal at the end.

Although I'm kinda OK if that is all for this series. I would have liked to see some of the "how Chloe copes with being exposed to the divine" , but meh... I will miss the show as it was the one police procedural I actually enjoyed.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
So they have to pull the trigger before 6/16, so we'll know one way or the other. If there's no announcement by then it's dead.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Pretty sure they are. And it's called Lucifer!

And fuck yeah! This is making me smile sooooo much right now.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Update on Season 4.

10 episodes
about the same length as the first 3 seasons per episode (43 minutes)
a new character from lucifers past (some sort of angel/demon is the speculation)
will do the normal Netflix release for the season, ie every episode at once.
not expected to be released until early 2019 (have to film all 10 episodes and do all the editing etc and it should take them until about december to get the 10th episode done)
they have not commented as to whether or not they will "upgrade" the maturity (ie swearing and/or nudity/sex) since it is not "broadcast", they do not have to follow those rules anymore- if they choose not too.

spronk

FPS noob
awesome, 10 episodes is perfect the 20+ episode seasons really drag the show down hard. binge watching an entire new season of lucifer sounds great

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Perfect pairings for scissoring:
Aimee Garcia & Lesley-Ann Brandt
Tricia Helfer & Rachael Harris

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ANOTHER update...

about more violence/sex/nudity..... they won't be following the old broadcast rules, so expect nudity/swears/sex of the more gratuitous manner this upcoming season re ellis's buttocks from the MALE showrunner:
He’s got a wonderful, wonderful booty, so why not show it? But we couldn’t,”
.)

but it most likely will not be "in your face" so reflections etc most likely...just not hiding it anymore.

spronk

FPS noob
Thrilling Eve! 'Lucifer' Casts Inbar Lavi as the First Lady of Eden

Inbar Lavi will be Eve, hope she is naked 100% of the time
inbar-lavi-lucifer-1014x570.jpg

Last edited: