Lucifer

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
IDKY but Lucifer got super old super quick, like seriously how long did they plan to draw out this shit with him and Decker? My gf liked it but i only watched it bc she wanted to, otherwise f it.

Nidhogg

Molten Core Raider
I'm incensed too but seriously, they've dragged this Decker in the Dark about the Devil bit on for a reaaaaaaaaaaaaally long time now. It looks like Lucifer is trying way too hard to find ways to not tell her the truth. How hard is it to fucking open your wings in front of her.
Hope it's picked back up though, I'd hate to be carrot on a stringed out for this many seasons only to have zero satisfaction.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well, with this and Lethal Weapon and B99 going away, I am down to 5 shows worth watching on Fox. Bob's Burgers, Family Guy, Gifted, Orville, and MasterChef.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
The show was awesome because of Lucifer's antics and Tom Ellis.

Chloe being in the dark about everything is pretty irrelevant to me and why the show was enjoyable

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Well, if there is no future for this series then I hope they tell us what the story is with Chloe.

Don't bank on that... since all of this season is already in the can, and they aren't going to produce more. Unless the writing staff decides to crank out some postscript on social media.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
I was behind a few episodes until last night so had been avoiding this thread. Now I come here to talk about how excited I am to see how the finale plays out next season, and I hear that it is fucking cancelled??? Seriously, WHAT THE FUCK?

I watched far too many of those Bones episodes too, and Lucifer was way more entertaining. I'm guessing that middle-aged housewives weren't enough into wanting to bang the literal devil to keep the shows numbers up, compared to one of the shittiest characters to ever grace television (Bones) staying on simply because all the Buffy chicks grew up still wanting to bang Angel/Booth.

Fucking cocksuckers.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
there is a save lucifer campaign going on, so it ultimately might not be picked up by another network/hulu/netflix/someone

brooklyn 99 was picked up by NBC for next season

i am one episode behind so have not watched the finale yet.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I am swearing off Fox. I cannot believe they cancelled this show. And at the end of the season finale..... when finally we all saw what happened?

Screw you Fox. Forever.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Yeah, that's a pretty crappy way to end the series. At most I'd hope maybe they would make a made for TV movie or somesuch to tie it up, but they won't. We just have to deal with that being the end of it.

OTOH, I did enjoy the finale.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
Yeah I don't really care about the relationship between Chloe and Lucifer so its all a bit whatever, although I don't see how they could possibly ever go to a case-of-the-week procedural once Chloe knows the truth. Like... you'd be insane to let the devil near your kid, so that alone should mean she breaks all contact with Luci forever.

Good finale but ultimately I think this was the weakest season, while Pierce was pretty cool and interesting at the start he just stayed on way, way too long. That shit shoulda been resolved after 4-5 episodes with no damn love triangle. Also a bummer Maze doesn't get her revenge on him. I also thought Lucifer said early on that angels (and he) aren't allowed to kill humans but he had a bit of a body count this episode. Still, the first two seasons were absolutely fantastic so no regrets and I'd rather it end now than drag on into bullshit Dexter tier TV.

I don't think another network is gonna pick this show up, its owned by Warner Bros who is owned by Time Warner aka CW and CBS. No reason for any of those networks to pick it up. Whereas Brooklyn 99 was owned by NBC who were happy to get it back.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
I thought Lucifer was saying he got away on a technicality and Cain killed himself. Which is silly, but whatever. Also, handwave the henchmen as surviving.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Just watched the last episode. Great way to go out. The big reveal and fade to credits. Still want Lucifer to join Constantine on CW.

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Just watched the last episode. Great way to go out. The big reveal and fade to credits. Still want Lucifer to join Constantine on CW.

I don't think this Lucifer would work as well coming over to the CW as Constantine did. If they had actually been closer to comic book Lucifer it would have worked I think.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I don't think this Lucifer would work as well coming over to the CW as Constantine did. If they had actually been closer to comic book Lucifer it would have worked I think.

Supernatural jacks around more with the "alternate universe" mcguffin, and end up in the Arrowverse, along the way they stop and pick up this Lucifer, so we can have a Lucif-off.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Despite Cancellation, FOX Will Air Two Brand New Episodes of "Lucifer" This Month! - Bloody Disgusting
Ahead of the Season 3 finale earlier this month, FOX announced that they were pulling the plug on “Lucifer,“ when means the recent season finale was actually the series finale. But fans of the show still have something to look forward to, as the network announced today that two brand new episodes of “Lucifer” are coming right up!

Say what?!

The two bonus episodes will air back-to-back on Monday, May 28, and they were apparently shot for the fourth season that of course didn’t end up being ordered by FOX.

First, in “Boo Normal”…

“Lucifer and the team investigate the murder of a child psychiatrist as Ella thinks about a big childhood secret that she’s been hiding.”

And then, in “Once Upon a Time”…

“After Lucifer’s mom creates an alternate dimension, Lucifer now lives in a world where he not only has never met Chloe but is granted the freedom of choice.”

uh ok

• 2WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider

Don't think either version really fits. The comic book one is so many magnitudes of power greater than anything else on CW that any crossover is like the Batman/Superman problem but x1000.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
The two extra episodes showed tonight, didn't deal with the aftermath with the finale, the last one was basically a reboot from the beginning.