Lucifer

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Just "announced" this season naked count so far is lucifer and ellie..bare assed at a minimum.

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Just "announced" this season naked count so far is lucifer and ellie..bare assed at a minimum.

282.gif

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
I binged this on Netflix. This series was pretty damn good. That last episode was great! I read they got a 4th season. Fantastic!

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Ya netflix picked it up.

i expect it in a month or two to drop the entire season, i still have the last 2 episodes of season 3 to watch

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Fuckers bumping this thread while we are waiting for the new season announcement. :mad:

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

stupidmonkey

Not Smrt
<Gold Donor>
Watched the first episode a while back and thought it was alright. Tried the next few episodes recently and I think I'll continue on.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
I am going to love watching this as a 10 episode set, without commercials, and can binge it.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
wife will be psyched. she liked he series and was the only tv we watched together...

now to train her on "binge" watching..

we'll probably only do one episode or two a day though to make it last- we cuddle when we watch it..

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
wife will be psyched. she liked he series and was the only tv we watched together...

now to train her on "binge" watching..

we'll probably only do one episode or two a day though to make it last- we cuddle when we watch it..

I bet you do more than cuddling after watching....

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I am going to love watching this as a 10 episode set, without commercials, and can binge it.

I literally said this same thing to my wife a few days ago when I read it’s gonna he a 10 episode season. I wish it was more but for no commercials and maybe more adult content, I’m good with it.

spronk

FPS noob
i rewatched the entire show recently when i had the flu and stuff, season 1 & 2 are still awesome on rewatch. season 3 definitely drags due to Cain but still decent on rewatch, Maze jumping in and out randomly due to RL pregnancy also doesn't help at all.

I'm surprised by only 10 episodes, totally makes sense considering how much pointless filler there was on the Fox version but its a bit weird going from 16-26 episodes down to 10.