Lucifer

Cybsled

Ya, this season is season 5 and cut into 2-8 episode chunks. Season 6 will be the final season and come much later.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
If seasons 5 and 6 get the eyeballs they will pony up for more. You never kill the golden cow.

Cybsled

Budget wise the show can't be as bad as some of the more special effect heavy shows, so it's (presumably) a pretty economical pick for Netflix in the scheme of things if it brings in the viewers. The Youtube trailers racked up some pretty respectable numbers and they've been willing to go 3 seasons thus far, so Netflix must be liking what they see.

Mahes

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If seasons 5 and 6 get the eyeballs they will pony up for more. You never kill the golden cow.

1598110276990.png

Golden Cow???!!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I love the show, but calling Lucifer "the golden cow" for Netflix is just dumb
The golden cow in this instance, not in all of their assets. The series brings in eyeballs and a very enthusiastic audience who might get into their other shows as a result.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Tom Ellis playing two characters was great. Wish he got bigger rolls.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

SorrowsEnd

Trakanon Raider
It's a very cheesy show but if you enjoy something like Castle with a bit more absurdity it's pretty fun.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Cybsled

Ya it’s basically Castle/Bones with demons and angels. It’s cheesy fun.

Enjoyed this first half, even if some shit was too predictable. Looking forward to see what’s next based on the cliffhanger.

i could see Lucifer letting Charlie have the immortal ring vs Chloe

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
i could see Lucifer letting Charlie have the immortal ring vs Chloe
I don't think it will be Lucifer. I kind of think that Maze will get ahold of the ring first. She will pass it on to Charlie I think. Although with God showing up, who knows at this point. The

Cybsled

Right, they have a literal Dues ex Machina, so he could easily snap his fingers and be like "Maze as a soul now!" if we wants. He literally rewrote the rules of Hell this season

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm

Lucifer season 5 broke the record in being the biggest opening weekend for a TV series on Netflix beating The Umbrella Academy.

Fuck you fox, dumbasses

• 1Solidarity

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah, Fox again dropped the ball pretty hard.

as for God showing up...Jesus not being able to help him hit a curve ball makes a lot more sense now. How you gonna teach God anything?

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
?@======

Lucifer season 5 broke the record in being the biggest opening weekend for a TV series on Netflix beating The Umbrella Academy.

Fuck you fox, dumbasses
Ambiturner Ambiturner something something golden cow.

And why do I suddenly feel the urge to save up to 20% on my insurance? :p