Lucifer

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Watched the first 2 episodes, liked it.

for those making the Castle Connection, i see it, but it is different enough to be...Different.

Caliane

Well, in my opinion, the Vertigo version ofLuciferwould have been portrayed much differently.

The singer that sold her soul to the devil would have been talking toLuciferand he would have brushed her off, perhaps telling her he could care less about her soul.Lucifer's mind would have been drifting onto other things so when the two of them got shot at, Mazikeen - always by his side, would have killed the shooter. Chloe would have been assigned to the case, but sinceLuciferand Mazikeen are unearthly, no witnesses would have seen the shooter getting killed. A touch of curiosity would have overcomeLuciferto ponder who would dare shoot at the second most powerful entity and eventually arrive at the producer.Luciferwould have discovered an escaped minor demon of Hell was controlling the producer beforeLucifersends this demon into eternal torment. Chloe would have arrived to find the producer as a heap of flesh whileLuciferstood there aloft while Mazikeen would have a strong desire to dispatch Chloe but something is holding her back. As Chloe attempts to arrest the two for what she sees as murder, the two would have a "whatever" attitude and just leave unattested.

The angel would arrive atLuciferand while under the protection of Heaven, would still be quite fearful ofLucifer. As the angel explains that Hell needs to be under Heaven's control,Luciferwould subtly explain that he quit and gave the Key to Hell to Morpheus. After hearing this tale, the angel would depart, but at the last moment allude thatLucifer's abrupt leaving has caused the Damned to escape.Luciferwould have brushed off the remark, yet consider that perhaps he is not of free will, but still a part of God's master plan.

Over timeLuciferwould discover the therapist has been touched by an escaped tormented soul trying to comprehend the suffering it has endured while the human host with her education and experience is fighting a losing battle to balance the soul. The two paparazzi photographers are two more escaped tormentors of Hell. Both would be fearful ofLucifer, yet attempt to mock him for quitting on them and their kind. AsLucifershows the two a sampling of his power, Chloe arrives again to find two more corpses,Luciferwith his aloft attitude, and Mazikeen fuming that Chloe still lives. Later asLucifersoftly plays his piano at his bar, he begins to see that his departure has had an effect since the appearances of demons, devils, and lost souls seeking suffering are swirling around his confines.Luciferis starting to conclude that this is still a part of God's master plan and ponders the thought of rebellion against Him, before realizing he has been down that path before...
this seems about right.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Luciferneeds to get pissed more often, next weeks episode seems to be moving the story a lot further

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Last night's episode was terrible from top to bottom except for when he got pissed at the end.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
It was the weakest episode so far but I laughed quite a bit. The stuff with his alibi's and stolen identity was good. Loved the reasons he was getting pissed because the guy was eating shitty food and staying at terrible hotels

BoldW

Molten Core Raider
Worst episode but not horrible. I keep thinking that he is more caring and likable than god. God just seems to be some whiney little 15 year old people have to listen to.

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I have been enjoying the show, guilty pleasure abounds. Does not hurt that some of the actresses are good looking. I have not read the comic, so taking it for what it is.

spronk

FPS noob
the show needs an angry black police captain who is always chewing out Detective Hot Tub for bringingLuciferalong on every case, but at the end of the episode the black captain fist bumpsLuciferfor getting the job done and invites him home to eat his wife's meat loaf

Haus

<Silver Donator>
the show needs an angry black police captain who is always chewing out Detective Hot Tub for bringingLuciferalong on every case, but at the end of the episode the black captain fist bumpsLuciferfor getting the job done and invites him home to eat his wife's meat loaf
And by meat loaf you mean Eifel Tower his wife....

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
My dog used to like eating his own turds.

It's all relative.
So why are you still here?

It's awesome that you don't like it, why post every day to remind a bunch of people who really don't give a shit?

Anyways, the show is stupid but very entertaining.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Because the ip it's based on is a personal favourite of mine and they took a gigantic shit all over it.

Say if Disney had bought Star Wars and turned it into a buddy cop movie. Would people who were opposed to it be unable to complain about it just to appease the drooling retards who like it?

Your logic, it's awesome.

velk

Trakanon Raider
Say if Disney had bought Star Wars and turned it into a buddy cop movie. Would people who were opposed to it be unable to complain about it just to appease the drooling retards who like it?
You know, that actually sounds pretty fun; obi wan and anakin buddy cop movie probably would have been a lot better than the phantom menace.

And if it was a good buddy cop movie, then yeah, it's unlikely people would have any more respect for the 'but it's not REAL star wars' whining.