Lucifer

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Still enjoy it, but

Hope they don't go some corny choose immortality or the hot chick route. I love the show the way it is and even though there isn't a whole lot of suspense with him being completely immortal, it's still entertaining as hell which is all I care about

Khane

Got something right about marriage
Thought it was another pretty bad episode and the makeup looked ridiculous. Cop chick's eyes looked baggy and dark and you could tellLuciferand Player Dude (that was some of the worst casting I've ever seen) were wearing blush and eyeliner. Add that to the terrible plot and acting in this episode and I'll probably give it one more episode before I abandon ship.

dechire

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I mean I certainly get whyLucifercomic fans would hate this and I certainly cant defend the plot but watching this dude beLuciferis a complete riot. I chuckle just about every time he opens his mouth. YMMV I guess.

@Khane It's best to not notice that stuff; once you do it starts being seen in everything you watch. Everything.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
I learned a long time ago that you can't really compare stories in different mediums without being disappointed. So I stopped doing it. I'm still enjoying the show, but I hope they ramp up the magical stuff now that Mazikeen and the angel are in cahoots to getLuciferback to hell.

Ganthorn

N00b
I learned a long time ago that you can't really compare stories in different mediums without being disappointed. So I stopped doing it. I'm still enjoying the show, but I hope they ramp up the magical stuff now that Mazikeen and the angel are in cahoots to getLuciferback to hell.
I have a feeling they are starting with "monster of the week" to get people involved before doing more mystical/serialized stuff.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
I have a feeling they are starting with "monster of the week" to get people involved before doing more mystical/serialized stuff.
I haven't been watching because it was specifically pitched as a procedural (Episodic) show. Is it 24 episodes? Typically they are always procedural. If it does turn serial, I'd probably give it a go but aside from Star Trek I've never really enjoyed a procedural.

spronk

FPS noob
12 episode season 1, its procedural but there is a story arc that is getting interwoven. who knows if it'll stay thin or turn into the main story.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
The show is pretty bad but really enjoyable. It's 100% guilty pleasure.Luciferhimself steals every scene. It's every flamboyant gay + British stereotype turned up to 11 and making sexual innuendos for an hour.

Caliane

yeah. its bad. really really stupid.

but smarmy asshole is fun to watch.

Detective Lady Cop is hot as hell. And its dumb, funny that she clearly got the roll of super serious lady cop, because she is hot as hell.

spronk

FPS noob
who is hotter though, cop lady, maze, or shrink?

XAMqkNc.png

ssdoWBp.jpg

For me its Maze hands down. First she was on Spartacus (season 3+) and second the Detective looks kinda like a cat

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Detective for me, but I've already admitted that there is something a little severe about her looks that normally wouldn't attract me, so I'm not sure what it is. However, I certainly wouldn't turn down the other two either. Normally I'd agree with Maze being the hottest, but I dunno, something makes me like the detective a lot.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
You know, that actually sounds pretty fun; obi wan and anakin buddy cop movie probably would have been a lot better than the phantom menace.
That's exactly what I was thinking. I've long thought that the prequel trilogy should have just been Obiwan and Anakin as a buddy cop duo.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I really liked the first couple episodes but this show is getting old fast. Limitless on the other hand started off weak is now one of the funnest shows to watch

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
who is hotter though, cop lady, maze, or shrink?t
All 3, but in order:

Detective.
Dr.
Maze

For some reason Maze's looks seem to be everywhere these days, which takes a little shine off for me . Still hot as fuck though.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Well, this show went about as far in the "Castle" direction as it possibly could have went.

Which whatever, I still enjoy it.

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah guilty pleasure for sure, being bolstered by the main ?protagonist's acting. I am enjoying it a lot for what it is.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
All 3, but in order:

Detective.
Dr.
Maze

For some reason Maze's looks seem to be everywhere these days, which takes a little shine off for me . Still hot as fuck though.
Man I've always had a thing for that Dr. chick. Especially with the glasses.

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
ya close to castle in that regard, however, totally want to see what they do next.

doc is getting it ON..

her normal dude-if she has one-lucifer, and now angel dude (cannot think of his name offhand)

and maze kicked some butt last night.